Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria (40291 Views)

Submit Your Songs To Record Labels And Vendors / Music Production Studios In Ibadan. / Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by omoovie(f): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2008
Anyone w info on studios dat market naija artistes properly pls send me an email via nLand email. New artiste in d Land. Hear more at www.sonicbids.com/amaha
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by matrixmuzi: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
Are you a label,artist,writer who wants to take your career to the next level
Then buy the first time in Nigeria ever music power E-book of over 2000 pages which includes
How to get your videos aired in mtv base, channel O for free
How to get a marketer interested in your songs in Nigeria
How to effectively promote your songs in Nigeria without spending much money.
How to promote your songs worldwide for free
Do you have up to three songs recorded or an album .Why do you wait for a marketer in Nigeria when you can start selling it online internationally and earn $ all for free .
Contacts of 2000 record labels looking for you
Contacts of 1500 booking agents for you or your artist worldwide for shows,concerts and festivals
How to sign a record deal
How to get your songs into movies and earn huge royalties worldwide
Contacts of where to promote your songs for free worldwide
Network with other artist and music companies who wants to do business with you and your music.
Why you should be on myspace and face book.
1300 radio staions that want to paly your your music
1000 Contacts of online distributors who wants to market your music
800 Contacts of where to sell your lyrics for music writers only.
How to get your songs sold online within 3 days
Know why Nigerian artists are in hot demand world wide
These and many more .

costs N10,000.
Pay into
ACC. 026210009213
ACC name: Iheanacho Onuoha
Bank. Diamond bank

Send your teller number and name and email to 08068780509
when your text is received you will get the ebook in your email whithin 24 hours.
The Ebook comes in pdf format so you will need acrobat reader to open it and to print.
Its about 2000 pages of very important contacts that will take you to the next level with emails, telephone munbers and addresses
call 08068780509
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
Do you actually expect people to pay such amount of money into your account without even inviting them for a face to face talk?
Who are you? Who and what do you represent? Where is your office located?

Nigerians, watch out. A fraudstar is on the loose again!!!
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by safabest(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hey everyone, you can watch my new video with this link http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.myvideos
You can rate it from a scale of 1 to 1, lol, either way, it's hot, please leave a comment.
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by sniperwolf(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2008
Intruder Records. 31, Okulaja, AJ
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by OldSYNC(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2008
[size=17pt]STUDIO1
9, Mekanjuola Shopping Complex,
Opposite Ore Road,
Okitipupa, ONDO STATE Nigeria

Session just N6,000.00 (Mixing Inclusive, no hidden charge(s))[/size]
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by luck007(m): 3:13am On Dec 22, 2008
Do any one know any nigerian studio in toronto canada, plssss, i dey beg
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by femi1481: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2009
i got a good studio in lagos holla femi 07025374695,
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Maacdi: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2009
Ujaama Records
Barnawa, Kaduna & Asokoro, Abuja
ujamaarecords@yahoo.com
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2009
PHAT WALL STUDIOS.

NO.12 ADE-IDOWU STREET,AVIATION ESTATE,MAFOLUKU,(OFF INTL AIRPORT ROAD,LAGOS.

e-mail phatwallmuzik@yahoo.com

N10,000 A TRACK.

PEACE.
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by softpalms: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
try yaak records is also a nigerian record label. the guys that produced elewe ukwu. www.yaakentertainment.com/
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by SaintTosin: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2009
If you checkout Guardian Newspaper on the 17th of October, you will read the news of a NEW standard Behind studio at

STAFF STUDIO [The Bit Bender's Domain]
NO 327, BORNO WAY,
(OPPOSITE HOTEL LAWA)
ALAGOMEJI-YABA,
LAGOS.
call em at 01-4546039

solid equipments and producers who understands the art of bit bending to audible beats .
just did a jungle there today for our unilag mass comm class assignment.

tip: i think upcoming artistes shld rather target new studios than hanging by the queue for turn at the renown ones
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by MeenRec: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
you can check out MEENRECORDS the site is www.meenrecords.com
their recording studio meen digital recording studio #6 mbonu ojike street ikenegbu layout owerri imo state nigeria
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by MeenRec: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
if you are a musical neoante or an established music producer and want to take career to the next level all you need is my collection of 5 GREAT DVD training tutorial covering sonar,reason,fruityloops all at measly sum of N7500 CONTACT www.meenrecords.com for more info
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by ShotCaller: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
we are looking to buy any studio that is up for sale, must include mic, mixers,speaker, phones and all the works, holla us if you wanna, we dont have to use ur same location, just the equipments.
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by tEsLim(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
top mixes
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by cramesmon: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2009
well am cranes am new but am hotter dan fire, who get storm record address abeg try to let me u fit call me on 07036700691 or write me on collinz112@yahoo.com
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 29, 2010
hi everybody
i am malian girl
manager , business girl in showbizz
i want to change with every serious person in nigeria or africa
because i have many interest business

m.makadji87@live.fr
m.makadji87@gmail.com
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by dxsnipe(m): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2010

Midas Touch is a Professional Recording Studio with personal attention. Based in Ibadan, Nigeria, we provide a variety of services including Recording, Producing, Editing, and Mixing. Expect professional equipment, a spacious tracking room, and great microphones.

But above all, think of Midas Touch as a place where great music is recorded in a relaxed and creative environment. We value your music as much as you do, and we know that allowing you to create - confidently and comfortably - is the single most important thing we can do to ensure that your session is successful and enjoyable.

http://www.midastouchstudios.org
234 703 012 8707
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by luvbrain(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
let me introduce an artist to you.his name is luvbrain.if you can afford him,you are already on top of your game.just investigate this claims

Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Boozerati: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2011
I heard maxibeats is looking for a good flexible artist to sign up on a full time basis. you can make enquiries at maxibeats.com
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Boozerati: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2011
Http://www.maxibeats.com

Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by goodhealth: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
We have NIVBI RECORDS. Its a new record label established in abuja and at the moment they are recruiting tyt upcoming artiste.They are situated at utako district,opp. MFM Church, abuja. For enquiries;www.nivbif.com
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by bimbomoore: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2011
is there any one in oyo state ibadan?
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by nuffsaid: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by kryptonrec: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2011
Hi,

Our new experimental record label looking for young talents that can use Hausa language. email us: kri.info@yahoo.com

Habib,
The Krypton Team.
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by ayo84(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2011
Are you an upcoming or popular music artist and you want to sell your music on the internet and make money ,take advantage of muyora.com
read more here :

http://muyora.com/music/blog/
www.muyora.com believes selling your music online should not be tied to only people that have credit cards and people who even have one and are reluctant to use it.We believe your music should reach a wider audience. Muyora Music is a website that allows you to Play, Share and Buy music online. We currently Sell to UK, US and Nigeria.What makes Muyora music unique is the ability for users to buy music,files, ringtones, music videos and audio content without the use of credit cards, paypal or using any personal information. All payments on Muyora are made using mobile phone SMS.Over 3 Billion people globally are unable or unwilling to transact over the web because credit cards are required. Muyora music makes it fast, easy and safe for your fans, your music lovers to buy your music online whether you’re a music artist, music producer,preacher, song writer or music composer. It’s an efficient and secure way for them to buy their favourite music single or album in seconds. No need for credit/debit cards, no bank accounts, no need for a paypal,all they need to buy your music or digital content is their mobile phone. Music artists can now take advantage of this opportunity and sell their music.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. / Official Music Section Advert Thread / Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.