Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (792635 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by nathyshollz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
slamcole:
Hello guys.....I am in the process of scheduling an appointment. Kindly critique my transcripts. Gracias

VO: Hello, good morning
ME: Good morning. How are you this morning

VO: Sevis and I-20, please
ME: Hand it over to him/her

VO: So you are traveling to the US. Why
ME: To undergo a research/thesis based MSc in Biology with concentrating on Molecular Biology at USM, Hattiesburg. An institution that is identified as a tier-1 research university by the Carnegie Foundation

VO: You are a veterinary doctor
ME: Answers in the affirmative

VO: What year did you graduate
ME: 2015

VO: So what have you been doing since
ME: Participated in the compulsory NYSC where I was the president of a group that advocated against the illegal use of hard drugs, upon completion, I secured a job as a veterinary surgeon in a small animal clinic, presently I work at a veterinary pharmacy.

VO: How many schools did you send your application to
ME: Two…..Purdue University and USM

VO: What similarities do both have
ME: classified as a Tier-1 high research institution by the Carnegie Foundation with researches providing insights in areas of science, humanities, veterinary and healthcare

VO: Why MSc in the US
ME: In the US, the structure and scope of researches conducted in the areas of molecular biology from articles I’ve read as well as interaction with senior colleagues possess a high level of applicability while also providing insights to real-life problems. Thus a research-based MSc in the US will prepare me for opportunities in the field of molecular biology once I return to Nigeria

VO: How did you come across USM
ME: I do study scholarly articles on infectious diseases and molecular biology with emphasis on vector-borne zoonosis. Stumbled upon a scholarly material by Prof ******* which aligns with my interest. So I mailed him to inform him of my interest. Sent me more articles to read and we scheduled a Skype interview, after which he told me he will recommend me if my application passed through the graduate school.

VO: So why molecular biology?
ME: Do you know that %70 of human diseases and outbreaks are of zoonotic origin. You will also be surprised that a sizeable number of this diseases are caused basically by parasites and bacteria. As a molecular biologist, I will not just be equipped with the ability to understand the dynamics of the interaction of these disease-causing agents at their genetic level, but also develop approaches to preventing them from causing diseases.

VO: So what will you do after this degree
ME: I will come back to my dear country (Nigeria), secure a lecturing position and prepare future molecular biologists as we prepare to face the challenges of emerging and re-emerging diseases. I will also ensure I engage myself in activities of relief agencies such as WHO, ILRI, CDC

VO: How do you plan to fund your study
ME: My admittance came with a research assistantship position with a full tuition waiver and monthly stipends, the sum of which exceeds the estimated expenses. I will also be getting financial support from my brother

VO: What does your brother do
ME: He is a Senior Travel Consultant in *********

VO: Why is he paying for you
ME: He always wanted me to be the best in whatever situation I find myself. And he was more than encouraged when I graduated top of my class from the university.

VO: Do you have any relations in the US
ME: Yes…..Aunt

VO: Interesting….what tests did you take
ME: GRE and PTE

VO: Types for some sec…….congratulations, I will be approving your visa……...
ME: joyous.
I’m not the VO but I think your transcript says it all. It sounds like you’re migrating to the United States.
The ties to Nigeria is not really emphasized. I would advise that you shouldn’t say your brother is a travel consultant and also say you have an Aunty in the US.
Graduate assistant is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by slamcole(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
nathyshollz:

I’m not the VO but I think your transcript says it all. It sounds like you’re migrating to the United States.
The ties to Nigeria is not really emphasized. I would advise that you shouldn’t say your brother is a travel consultant and also say you have an Aunty in the US.
Graduate assistant is a good thing.

Thanks bro....observations noted.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by decong: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Hello gurus in tge house. Please my interview is in 3weeks time. I was denied in Abuja and reapply to Lagos. Please in my previous application my dad name was the sponsor i put but currently he doesnt have much to cover the tuition on his statement of account. Please can i change the sponsor name to my uncle's own or i should just leave it as my dad's name and if the consular ask, i should tell him my uncle is now sponsoring. Note: the statement of account is for hia company, so his name is not indicated on the statement. Thanka
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by decong: 1:19am On Nov 10, 2018
GahiaO:
I would like to share my transcripts here because the Nairaland platform was of tremendous help in preparing for my Visa interview. But before I go into all that, I would like to give a brief bio.

I am a Medical Dr and I applied for a masters degree to study Public Health at the University of Massachusetts. My IELTS score was 8/9 and my GRE score was 300. Applied to two other schools, university of Arizona and Georgia Southern University. I got accepted to all of them but only Massachusetts give me an Assistantship (which came with full tuition waiver, health benefits and biweekly stipends). I got my visa in my second attempt. My first one was in August 11, 2018 (at 11am) and it goes as follows;

VO; Goodmorning
Me; Goodmorning - can’t remember if I smiled or not
VO: so you are going to the University of Massachusetts?
Me; yes
VO: what would you be studying?
Me; Public Health with a focus in Health Policy and Management
VO: Ok. how long is your program?
Me: 2 years
VO; Ooh you are a Medical Doctor
Me; yes
VO: are you currently working?
Me: yes
VO; what do plan to with this degree?
Me; I intend to come back to Nigeria so that I could work in key organizations both government and Non governmental organizations involved in health policy formulations like the the ministry for health, primary health care development board. I also intend to.. the VO cuts in and says “so your father would be sponsoring you”
Me; NO, it’s actually my uncle. And besides I got a graduate assistantship that came with a full tuition waiver, health benefits and biweekly stipends. The entire value of my award is in excess of $44k.

VO: I know but your I-20 says you have a deficit of $12,300 (my total cost of attendance was $56000)

Me; yes, my uncle would take care of the rest.

VO: do you have his statements?

VO: lemme have them
Me: passed it to him. I came with a total of N6.1m from two financial institutions; Zenith Bank( had 1.6m) and Arm Investment Company ( had 4.5m)

VO; looks at it for a while and then say “.. ok.. congratulations.. I would be approving your visa but I would verify these statements and if they are fake you would ban from entering the US for life..”
Me; that’s fine they are 400% authentic.
VO; passes me the white paper and told me where to pick up my passport. He then mentioned that “..inform your school so that they can send you a letter that you would present at the POE should there be delays with verifying your statements”
Me: Ok. Then I walked away

So after the interview, the embassy closed down for over 2weeks. When they reopened, I got a mail from the embassy saying I should submit a letter of authorization for just the ARM Investment Company bank statements. I did that quickly. I sent copies to both the bank and the embassy. I also informed them that I had submitted what they asked. So, after a week got another mail saying that I should resubmit my bank statements along with my passport. The next day they returned my passport so I printed the exact same bank statements I came with during my interview and resubmitted it alongside my passport. After this, I was quite optimistic that there won’t be any issues. 2days later, I checked my status and it had changed from “administrative processing” to “Refused”
I was a bit confused and shocked. because my bank statements were legit and I had done all that they asked. So I waited to pick up my passport to see what their could have been. When I pick my passport, they attached a denial letter to it. It was very generic and it was the same one they normally give anyone they denied. I was really sad. I didn’t want to try again. The whole process had taken over a month and in the end I was still denied. Meanwhile, my school had deferred my admission to spring 2019. But luckily for me, they said I would still have my assistantship should I come over in January. This gave some form of courage to try again. So I did. My second interview was last week Thursday (25th October) at 9am Abuja. This time around, I got a new bank statement from a Conventional Bank that had more money (9.4m). My interview was as follows;

VO; Goodmorning, welcome to the United States embassy
Me; Goodmorning
VO; why are you going to the University Of Massachusetts
Me; I’m going to obtain a masters degree in Public Health
VO; what school did you attend
Me: university of PortHarcourt. I studied medicine and surgery
VO: I can see that you have a GA, does it cover for you full tuition
Me; yes it does, it also comes with health benefits and a biweekly stipend.

NB: After I said this I tried to bring out my bank statements to give to him because I thought he said “can I see your statements” but he quickly cut in and said “ pls put that back, I would not be needing that”

VO: how did you get this Assistantship
Me; I applied, then I was invited to do a Skype interview with the Director and weeks after, I got a mail saying I had been offered the position
VO: when did you get this Assistantship
Me; July, 2018
VO: are you currently practicing
VO; he typed for a while and the said “ congratulations, I would be approving your visa..I hope you enjoy your stay at the University of Massachusetts” and then he gave me two white slips and then was said some other things about where to pick up my passport. But At that point I could no longer hear him.. I was so happy and shocked.. I kept saying in my “ he did ask for my bank statements, he didn’t ask why I chose to study this course, or what this course would do for me, or what are your study plans, or why were you denied the last time” all the questions I prepared for, all the questions I feared he might.. he didn’t ask any of them. He just approved my visa. Just like that !!

My passport was ready for pick the next day but I picked it up yesterday.

It was a very humbling experience for me and in all I give thanks to God almighty. He did it for me. It ended in praise. I am also grateful to everyone here on this platform. You guys are doing a great job. God bless you all. Shalom

Congratulations my brother. Please in your second application. Did you maintain the initial sponsor you wrote? Since you got another statement of account? I have similar issues n my next interview is in 3weeks thou i reapply to lagos.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Humble11: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2018
fairheart:
To elaborate, the student who posted this should open up on when he appeared for the last interview. I am not a consular, but I can tell you that if he recently appear for last interview, say last 6-8 months, then this is not a good idea. Before a student choose a school and head to the embassy with its I-20, he/she is believed to have scrutinized available option, and choose what's best for him/her. Changing school after a denial that isn't more than a year gap tantamount to inconsistency, and being unsure.

If the distance between the last interview and the proposed one is more than one year and student situation (based on ground for last denial) has changed, then it is another story. The poster did not even share why he's changing the school in the first place. Let's wait for the visa outcome!

Good luck to him.

I don’t agree with this , there is no crime in changing school if you have a genuine reason for choosing the school. Some schools give funding at a later time, I may have gone for interview with a school that didn’t give me funding and later another school gave me full funding after a month interview, am 100% free to change school. It all depends on why you are changing school.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Humble11: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2018
decong:
Hello gurus in tge house. Please my interview is in 3weeks time. I was denied in Abuja and reapply to Lagos. Please in my previous application my dad name was the sponsor i put but currently he doesnt have much to cover the tuition on his statement of account. Please can i change the sponsor name to my uncle's own or i should just leave it as my dad's name and if the consular ask, i should tell him my uncle is now sponsoring. Note: the statement of account is for hia company, so his name is not indicated on the statement. Thanka

When was your last interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by decong: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2018
Humble11:

When was your last interview?
August in Abuja. Now applied to lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Humble11: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2018
decong:

August in Abuja. Now applied to lagos

You can change sponsor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Jfocus5662: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2018
Hello....I’m new here and I want to believe HND is a go for graduate degree in the US.

And please I started the process with WEs already and I was required to send my transcript,statemtn of result,WAEC cert and waec scratch card.

But the thing is my transcript got delivered 3days ago and on my WES profile,it’s already showing evaluation in progress and I shouldn’t do anything at this point....should I just adhere to that and wait for further instructions or just go ahead and send all other supporting documents as earlier requested?....I hope someone replies me soon..thanks .

Great Job Guys ✌️
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Each time I post anything here, I do so to inform people. Understand that we are not competing, and you don't need to agree... but trust me, this view has been shared from experience.
Humble11:

I don’t agree with this , there is no crime in changing school if you have a genuine reason for choosing the school. Some schools give funding at a later time, I may have gone for interview with a school that didn’t give me funding and later another school gave me full funding after a month interview, am 100% free to change school. It all depends on why you are changing school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2018
Humble11:

Are you writing from experience or just a Logical thought?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by slamcole(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Comments please
slamcole:
Hello guys.....I am in the process of scheduling an appointment. Kindly critique my transcripts. Gracias

ME: To undergo a research/thesis based MSc in Biology with concentrating on Molecular Biology at USM, Hattiesburg. An institution that is identified as a tier-1 research university by the Carnegie Foundation

ME: Participated in the compulsory NYSC where I was the president of a group that advocated against the illegal use of hard drugs, upon completion, I secured a job as a veterinary surgeon in a small animal clinic, presently I work at a veterinary pharmacy.

ME: classified as a Tier-1 high research institution by the Carnegie Foundation with researches providing insights in areas of science, humanities, veterinary and healthcare

ME: In the US, the structure and scope of researches conducted in the areas of molecular biology from articles I’ve read as well as interaction with senior colleagues possess a high level of applicability while also providing insights to real-life problems. Thus a research-based MSc in the US will prepare me for opportunities in the field of molecular biology once I return to Nigeria

ME: I do study scholarly articles on infectious diseases and molecular biology with emphasis on vector-borne zoonosis. Stumbled upon a scholarly material by Prof ******* which aligns with my interest. So I mailed him to inform him of my interest. Sent me more articles to read and we scheduled a Skype interview, after which he told me he will recommend me if my application passed through the graduate school.

ME: Do you know that %70 of human diseases and outbreaks are of zoonotic origin. You will also be surprised that a sizeable number of this diseases are caused basically by parasites and bacteria. As a molecular biologist, I will not just be equipped with the ability to understand the dynamics of the interaction of these disease-causing agents at their genetic level, but also develop approaches to preventing them from causing diseases.

ME: I will come back to my dear country (Nigeria), secure a lecturing position and prepare future molecular biologists as we prepare to face the challenges of emerging and re-emerging diseases. I will also ensure I engage myself in activities of relief agencies such as WHO, ILRI, CDC

ME: My admittance came with a research assistantship position with a full tuition waiver and monthly stipends, the sum of which exceeds the estimated expenses. I will also be getting financial support from my brother

ME: He always wanted me to be the best in whatever situation I find myself. And he was more than encouraged when I graduated top of my class from the university.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by slamcole(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2018
lagosismyhome please

slamcole:
Comments please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by slamcole(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Lagos is my home please

slamcole:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Humble11: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Predstan:

Are you writing from experience or just a Logical thought?

Experience of course. What’s my business with logical thoughts
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Humble11: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2018
fairheart:
Each time I post anything here, I do so to inform people. Understand that we are not competing, and you don't need to agree... but trust me, this view has been shared from experience.

We disagree to agree. You made a point. What am saying is there is no harm in changing school and must not be up to a year like you earlier said. It all depends on my reason for changing school. If I used Virginia international university let’s say two months ago and was refused and a month later Harvard university gave me admission, won’t I change to Havard?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Humble11:

Experience of course. What’s my business with logical thoughts

Could you please share that experience with us?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by decong: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Humble11:

You can change sponsor
Ok. Thanks appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Flaame(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Petersburg94:
Hello guys, kindly help me with this.

I once applied to a school, went for interview but was denied so I want to change my application to another school that's better. Do I need to pay another sevis fee or use the sevis number I was given previously
Email the sevis office tp transfer u payment record....that is all,u do not need to make another payment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by akpumping30(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good day my people, I was admitted to SMSU for spring 2019 but I don't get my i20 yet and school will resume Jan 20, plz can I still get an earlier date for the visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by kenalph(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
LearnAndObey:
Me: Good Morning
VO: Good Morning, Pass me your passport and i-20
ME: I did sharply
VO: why going to the US
Me: I am going to Cleveland Land State University for my BSC in Information Sysystem
VO: Why US?
Me: It's a known fact that a degree in the United State is well respected and highly ranked, therefore, I see a foundational degree in the US to be a very good decision.
VO: how did you get to know about the school?
ME: My Dad's friend who is an alumni of the school recommended it to me, and as a result of this. I went online to read more on the school curriculum, Standard, program offered and it's notable alumnus.
VO: How many Schools did you apply to?
ME: 4
VO: Name them
ME: Cleveland State University, Georgia State University, Washington and Lee University, Appalachian State University.
VO: How many admitted you?
ME: Cleveland State University, and Georgia State University.
VO: Why Cleveland State University for a business seeking degree and not top schools.
Me: Cleveland state University at the Monte Ahuja Campus is well equipped with appliances that would help me not to only gain theorical knowledge, but practical knowledge as well, thereby developing me Managarially, Financially, and Technically, which will prepare me with the best way to utilize the modern technology.
Secondly, the school is enriched with qualified professors who are always ready to render necessary assistance to students. In addition, the school is located downtown of Ohio city, which will give me the opportunity to learn in a very conducive environment.
VO: so, why Information Systems
ME: Considering the continuing shortage of individuals with the combination of business and technology skills needed to develop and manage information systems that provide competitive advantage in the global marketplace, and varieties of career opportunities information system offers, this program will develop the computer knowledge which I already had, and enrich me with the necessary skills needed to excel, and provide solution to the economic situation of Nigeria, and and enhance my father's land Technologically.
VO: What will this degree do for you?
ME: This degree will develop me Managerially and Technically, which will make me more valuable in the labor market, when I return to Nigeria to work with some Telecommunication companies like MTN, GLO, Etisalat, and any other Technological business enterprise.
VO: Any Standardized Test?
ME: SAT and TOEFL
VO: When did you finish High School?
VO: What have you been doing since then?
ME: After my high school, I went for an apprenticeship in Computer and hardware engineering, which was for 12 months, with six months serving period making 18 months. After this, I proceeded as an apprentice to gain knowledge on MS word, Software installation, Ethernet Connectivity and GSM architecture for total of 12 Months.
VO: Who's sponsoring you?
ME: My Uncle
VO: What does he do?
ME: He is a Professor in Telecommunication Science Department at Bleep University, and also own a Telecommunication Company.
VO: Why is he spending that huge amount on you?
Me: He's my guildian, who is always interested in my success, and am seen as an investment who will use my attained knowledge to promote his company enthusiastically.
VO: Can I have his bank Statement.
Me: Of course you can, here it is.
Vo: Glance through it and returned, said my visa is approved, and gave me a White paper

Guys please help me look into this transcript, don't be scared to abuse or correct anything.
I am not avoiding insult at all.

I am here to Learn And Obey

Lagosismyhome, theamerican, Femi312, Sorelee, Chidinho10, Folmus, imperiouxx, Bigfrancis, Twoods, EZEIGBO1OFIMO, Walsping, Ubah1, Oludare01, Time2Smile, MackyNaija, ponpon, rexcheng, quoran, learner007, happyday and other gurus here

Nice transcrip sir.
Please this is my first time of commenting on this forum.
I have been delayed twice at the us embassy in abuja. I applied for MBA program at iglobal uni. I was admitted but was delayed at the embassy.
Please how do I go about the reapplication process again, I don't want any delay again. My ogas in the house please help out. And does the embassy do a background check on he TOEFL result to know if it's real or fake.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by kenalph(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nice transcrip sir.
I have been delayed twice at the us embassy in abuja. I applied for MBA program at iglobal uni. I was admitted but was delayed at the embassy.
Please how do I go about the reapplication process again, I don't want any delay again. My ogas in the house please help out. And does the embassy do a background check on he TOEFL result to know if it's real or fake.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spring2019: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
kenalph:

Nice transcrip sir.

Post your transcript so that gurus can correct you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
LagosismyHome:

So he knew it was fake shocked. ...... hummm .

It will take a lot to clean up Nigeria as some n
Bad behaviours are deep rooted

Am sad. My advice for people is.. Even if you have to pay through your nose to get a legit account.. PLS AND PLS DO!!! We all know all fingers are not equal but let's do things right for heavens sake. So sad. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by folmus: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
kenalph:

Nice transcrip sir.

It's better to look for a good University for your programme otherwise, your denial ehhh. .. Did you hold a fake TOEFL? Don't give yourself a lengthy ban.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Dahyur119: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
folmus:
[/b]

It's better to look for a good University for your programme otherwise, your denial ehhh. .. Did you hold a fake TOEFL? Don't give yourself a lengthy ban.
Did you submit your toefl result to them ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by nathyshollz(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
slamcole:

Thanks bro....observations noted.
You can pick one. Your Aunty is fine, unlike what people think, I believe having a relation in the United state does not ruin your chance. I know it’s difficult, but practice and answer each question like an educated man. Please avoid answering what you are not asked. Good luck. Come and drop your transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sherryowodunni: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Harry4cas:

I did IJMB and I know a friend who did that as well. He only used his University Transcript for the WES evaluation (2016)... I don't know if they've changed the rules now

I have done my own ijmb transcript,in case you need to do yours,you can contact mel
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Judgepelumi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please is there anyone staying in New Jersey that can assist with accommodation? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by mazoba: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2018
please i need help i have an f1 visa appointment with the US embassy next month
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Fonoth: 2:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Good day gurus in the house,a friend suggested this platform.
Please, I have gone for my interview and was denied twice. I was scared in The first one;I wasn't convincing enough. The second one, the vo, noticed a discrepancy.. I mentioned my Dad as sponsor the first time.. and this second time that I wasn't scared, I mentioned my uncle..
Now,I'm processing another university with guaranteed (full scholarship).
Please what are the likely questions I'd be asked?
I anticipate a quick helpful response. thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Enasdan(m): 5:02am On Nov 11, 2018
good morning, please in my DS-160 form, in the column for marital status, please I'm choosing the other option and filling as ENGAGED, but I'm still single and unmarried, how good is the option, will it be an issue during interview, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.