Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (783837 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by johnmattew: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
hello fams...can I use statement of account printed in October for interview in December?....my sponsor is on leave
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by johnmattew: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
LagosismyHome:

How can you say this confidently..... only someone who works in the embassy truly knows what database of shared
they do share info,sis...that's not new
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by akpumping30(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
good day house, plz the appointment date I pick is Jan 9 and school resume jan 14 ... plz I hope there is no problem about this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by npmi(f): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please I need your prayers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
What's wrong

npmi:
Please I need your prayers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
johnmattew:
they do share info,sis...that's not new

I agree with the way everything is electronic nowadays
. It so easy to share stuff

Hence I wondered why that comment stated they don't
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by remasend: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Guys what's the cheapest flight twerk from Nigeria to Usa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
uniquefurlife:
Hanty all i will say is follow your instinct, during fall application a lady was denied twice june and july and got her visa same July in all three attempts. If your response is what's killing you prepare wella and shoot your shot you must not wait for six months before something changes in your application.

Thank you for this great motivation. Some Novice keep advising people of what they had no experience in...

I've read a lot of transcript here. Some people were approved just few days after first and second denial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nutshell44: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
remasend:
Guys what's the cheapest flight twerk from Nigeria to Usa

I think air maroc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by johnmattew: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
lasthero:

Another victim of wicked uncle / wicked agent.

Please I will beg all prospective applicants in the name of God or whatever deity you serve. Don't go near Abuja embassy with any of this two.

1. Fake statement of account.

2. Fake travel stamps.

They verify the two after approval or during A.P

And the latest trend is this. Out of every 10 f1 applicants, they will collect soa from atleast 8.

The reason why they won't collect from the remaining 2 is because they are on scholarship / funding / waiver.

Before you visit the embassy for your interview, please go on your kneels and beg that "uncle" or "hanty" of yours to open up to you on the authenticity of the Soa.

You know your uncle lives in a room and palour with his 3 kids, drives a 1995 Toyota and he hands over a bank statement of N10 million naira to you, please use your head and think twice before you earn yourself a ban from the US
I once met an agent that told me he will prepare a bank statement and stamp my visa,not knowing i have the resources to sponsor myself.he requested for 800k for everything and I will sign an agreement.he did everything to convince me that embassy wont notice.he even went further to show me list of passports with american visas.he told me those visas were held by him cos his clients haven't paid him in full.asbifnit wasn't convincing enough,the dude showed me the list of people that came for processing.i just shook my and left and never came back....I respect my conscience alot and I don't compromise.

same agent is the one spearheading the protest against harsh American Embassy attitude towards Nigeria in punch newspaper.

please guys,flee from these ppl,they are after Ur money

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by lasthero: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
johnmattew:
I once met an agent that told me he will prepare a bank statement and stamp my visa,not knowing have the resources to sponsor myself.he requested for 800k for everything.he did everything to convince me that embassy wont notice.i just shook my and left and never came back....I respect my conscience alot and I don't compromise.

same agent is the one spearheading the protest against harsh American Embassy attitude towards Nigeria on punch newspaper.

Your head is complete my "bloda"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by johnmattew: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
LagosismyHome:

I agree with the way everything is electronic nowadays
. It so easy to share stuff

Hence I wondered why that comment stated they don't
I know USA and Canada are heavily networked closely....

my very good friend who used agent some years back was denied American visa twice and Canadian visa(the biometric test he had was fake).......this also affected him when acquiring Cypriot visa

the agent that help issued fake Canadian visa collected about 1.3 million

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by johnmattew: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
lasthero:

Your head is complete my "bloda"
thanks......the agent sef don build houses with innocent people money

I like myself, I'm too hard to convince and highly psychological in my activities...it dosnt take me time to detect dubious People

please house,if you don't have adequate source of fund and Ur documents aren't genuine,don't bother wasting Ur time....don't use today's greed/ignorance to destroy Ur future. American Embassy is far wider than b4
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by johnmattew: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nutshell44:

I agree with you. Some even allow the agent to fill the ds160 for them. And when the VO ask a question from that ds160. They seem confuse.
even if agents fill their forms,aren't they supposed to read the print out?...most Nigerians are too lazy to read

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by PRYCE(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
johnmattew:
I once met an agent that told me he will prepare a bank statement and stamp my visa,not knowing i have the resources to sponsor myself.he requested for 800k for everything and I will sign an agreement.he did everything to convince me that embassy wont notice.he even went further to show me list of passports with american visas.he told me those visas were held by him cos his clients haven't paid him in full.asbifnit wasn't convincing enough,the dude showed me the list of people that came for processing.i just shook my and left and never came back....I respect my conscience alot and I don't compromise.

same agent is the one spearheading the protest against harsh American Embassy attitude towards Nigeria in punch newspaper.

Lol seriously?

You recognised the person's name?

So that article was sponsored by fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jamoyakz: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
please I use God beg you here, nobody should listen to all these agents when they say you should use oluwole BS, the embassy doesn't joke with verifying from the bank. going to US shouldn't be a do or die affair. stay safe people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by johnmattew: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
PRYCE:

Lol seriously?

yes...capital yes.

the article was pasted on nairaland and I quickly recognised his name when I read the article.

earlier this week I was discussing with a close friend( the man dat directed me to this agent) of this agent about how hard it is to get us visa...this dude told me this agent and his association sponsored the article in punch newspaper....I was shocked

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Emmalondon: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello guys I'm try to put together a list of requirements for studying in the US for a Master's degree program. These are the requirements i was able to list out. Please guys can you help me crosscheck this list and tell me if it's correct or not. If there are other things i should have added please also let me know. Thanks

GRE exams- $230
Visa Application fee- $200
Police Clearance- 15000 naira
International passport- 30,000
Results evaluation- 80,000
Admission application fee- Between $65 - $75

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by elhadji19: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Emmalondon:
Hello guys I'm try to put together a list of requirements for studying in the US for a Master's degree program. These are the requirements i was able to list out. Please guys can you help me crosscheck this list and tell me if it's correct or not. If there are other things i should have added please also let me know. Thanks

GRE exams- $230
Visa Application fee- $200
Police Clearance- 15000 naira
International passport- 30,000
Results evaluation- 80,000
Admission application fee- Between $65 - $75

It is advisable that u applied for more than one school so the admission application fee is not enough for two schools not to talk about 4 or 5 schools.

Secondly, u can add IELTS, this will allow u to apply for good schools that requires IELTS as part of their admission requirements and also make u eligible for teaching assistantship.

Thirdly, I don't think police clearance is needed for USA student visa. Good luck

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by zolargeo: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2018
Ubah1:

Has anything changed in your application? If yes, pay another visa fee, and reapply. You can use the emergency appointment option. But if nothing has changed, I advise you give it enough time before going back.

Seems I'm in the same situation, what can one change in the application... please explain by using any example... thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by GboyegaD(m): 2:22am On Dec 06, 2018
johnmattew:
even if agents fill their forms,aren't they supposed to read the print out?...most Nigerians are too lazy to read

An agent that can lie on statement of account can fill up 2 ds160 for an applicant. The best is to avoid them and of one has to, just their advice is enough and not them doing everything. I know an agent (a friend I met in the US brother) that helps secure admission into Virginia International University and secured a better admission for his brother. When I asked if he knows VIU wasn't accredited, he acknowledged he knows and that most Nigerians only want to travel abroad and never does their background check.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by nathyshollz(m): 2:37am On Dec 06, 2018
akpumping30:
good day house, plz the appointment date I pick is Jan 9 and school
resume jan 14 ... plz I hope there is no problem about this
As far as I know, no problem. My interview was January 29 and my school resumed Mid February, just be confident. Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by AlterEnigma(m): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2018
AlterEnigma:

Roommate Needed in TAMUK, Kingsville from Spring(January) 2019

Requirements : Male

PM me for details

Roommate Needed in TAMUK, Kingsville from Spring(January) 2019

Requirements : Male

PM me for details
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Lizzy828: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2018
I am about to fill my Ds160 form, I don't know if I should put 2016 on my high school date I finished or the original date which is 2014. Cos am in year 2 in kogi state university. I don't know if they ask of high school transcript at the embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 6:11am On Dec 06, 2018
When it comes to traveling, I beg you all, don't be desperate. No matter your situation! With a few African countries visa on your passport, US, UK, Canada Visa is easy. Plan your journey well, and protect your money. Imagine paying 1.3 M for fake visa. I know an agent who took people to Ifo in Ogun state and conduct fake medical for them. I am still targeting him though; once he crossed the line again, he's gone.

johnmattew:
I know USA and Canada are heavily networked closely....

my very good friend who used agent some years back was denied American visa twice and Canadian visa(the biometric test he had was fake).......this also affected him when acquiring Cypriot visa

the agent that help issued fake Canadian visa collected about 1.3 million
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2018
He may not have been the one who sponsored it. If he sponsored it, he would have paid paid around 500K for the large portion of space the article used. He probably draw the Newspaper to what is going on, and you know that Punch is interested in issues that affect a lot of Nigerians. In other word, he could have friends there.
PRYCE:

Lol seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by PRYCE(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2018
fairheart:
He may not have been the one who sponsored it; he probably draw the Newspaper to what is going on, and you know that Punch is interested in issue that affect a lot of Nigerians. In other word, he could have friends there.

True though!

It led to the NASS summoning the US Ambo; The embassy rebuffed the summon though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by PRYCE(m): 6:22am On Dec 06, 2018
fairheart:
When it comes to traveling, I beg you all, don't be desperate. No matter your situation! With a few African countries visa on your passport, US, UK, Canada Visa is easy. Plan your journey well, and protect your money. Imagine paying 1.3 M for fake visa. I know an agent who took people to Ifo in Ogun state and conduct fake medical for them. I am still targeting him though; once he crossed the line again, he's gone.

You go assassinate am bro?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Hahaha Can you imagine the embassy snubbed our government. How disrespectful!! I know nothing will change as long as the crowd flood to the consulate. They can't issue everybody a visa. And the embassy doesn't care how much you have spent or how difficult the process is; you pay the fee, they determine if you're eligible.
PRYCE:

True though!

It led to the NASS summoning the US Ambo; The embassy rebuffed the summon though.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by PRYCE(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2018
johnmattew:
thanks......the agent sef don build houses with innocent people money

I like myself, I'm too hard to convince and highly psychological in my activities...it dosnt take me time to detect dubious People

please house,if you don't have adequate source of fund and Ur documents aren't genuine,don't bother wasting Ur time....don't use today's greed/ignorance to destroy Ur future. American Embassy is far wider than b4

True! To me i believe the embassy here is better informed than even the president of this country.

These guys could issue travel warnings to their citizens about security situations our president isn't even aware of despite being briefed by the SSS on daily basis.

And one thing has been going through my mind; what if the US never shut down their X-KeyScore program which Edward Snowden blew the whistle on and that these program is deployed at embassies?

To those whom don't know X-KeyScore, it's basically a covert search engine that could look deep into your social media accounts. Your messages, your posts - looking out for anti-American posts and all.

What if there is a secondary team deep inside the embassy that strip searches your activities on the internet? Your records on NIMC, INEC, TAX, Driver's licence for any discrepancies and duly informs the VO on real time basis?

I'm sure they could even look into the activities of your sponsor and his/her company etc.

I think my mind strayed too far sha grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2018
We'll trap him like a rat! Look, it is not that he can't be an agent. There's no crime in processing admission etc; some students work in the banking field and are super busy, etc and there's no time to go through the admission hurdles themselves. I know guys who have helped, guide, educate and inspire students get their admission, and prepare them for successful interview (I once met an agent who guide a student to chill and keep his money away or else, his case will only make him waste the money as embassy may not issue his visa as at that time. Funny enough, the student asked the agent, "Look my Dad will pay all you want; just help me arrange the next phase of action. What do you say? Agent refused to listen; instead he guided him and say it is not the money but seeing him get the visa, but the situation should cool down. He did not take a dime from him. The guy is in the US now. Maybe he met a good human being called traveling agent?).

But why take money for what you won't do for others? Why take them to a village hospital and conduct medical there on behalf of Canada? He has bought a jeep now. He got me angry when a close friend paid him around 60K for Australia job visa (the application form fee alone) and he lied to him (the friend did not tell me until payment has been maid. We managed to force him return half).

How they manage to manipulate people to pay huge amount of money, I don't know. It is very painful! See that guy who paid 1.3M for fake Canada Visa.
PRYCE:
You go assassinate am bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2018
And what if such program is still secretly running? The US government, Russian government, UK, etc always have such program. Always! If they run such program on Nigerians, it may not yield much as most of our datas are offline. We don't have a working information system as yet; and even if they hack into the system, there won't be much to do with it. X-*** program is useful to track information where it's richly available.

PRYCE:

True! To me i believe the embassy here is better informed than even the president of this country.

These guys could issue travel warnings to their citizens about security situations our president isn't even aware of despite being briefed by the SSS on daily basis.

And one thing has been going through my mind; what if the US never shut down their X-KeyScore program which Edward Snowden blew the whistle on and that these program is deployed at embassies?

To those whom don't know X-KeyScore, it's basically a covert search engine that could look deep into your social media accounts. Your messages, your posts - looking out for anti-American posts and all.

What if there is a secondary team deep inside the embassy that strip searches your activities on the internet? Your records on NIMC, INEC, TAX, Driver's licence for any discrepancies and duly informs the VO on real time basis?

I'm sure they could even look into the activities of your sponsor and his/her company etc.

I think my mind strayed too far sha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.