Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (784096 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by GboyegaD(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Demonicide:
Can HND with 3.5GPA apply for PHD?

Yes you can. HND is treated same as BSc by most US schools.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by commmey: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
can i easily change to another school when i get to the US , or will i need to pay school fees for the school i used in getting my visa before moving to another school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ife1234: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for wes to deliver your transcript to the school after being evaluated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ife1234: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
commmey:
can i easily change to another school when i get to the US , or will i need to pay school fees for the school i used in getting my visa before moving to another school
No, you can change to another school.
You dont have to pay anything to the school that issued your i20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 1stdami(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Can this have any negative effect on someone's visa later on?
Ife1234:

No, you can change to another school.
You dont have to pay anything to the school that issued your i20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Astaclover9: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
izeekss:

The name of the school is Liberty University Lynchburg Virginia.
As for funding, the guy will best answer that question.

Note that he made 50% tuition deposit before he was sent his admission letter and I20 form.
Hope he knows KKK started in Virginia... Please be careful with your Waka.. Make e no be like the movie get out... Hahaha.. Congrats but be safe that's most important.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by domex007: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
pvaila:
If you need help with anything related to being an international student in Nigeria, do let me know! I'd be glad to help. smiley

what state are you in
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by domex007: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi guys,

Please i need information on the best paying degrees/career paths for undergraduates here in the US. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by chqakinns(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Goodevening everyone..I really commend this informative thread,u have been wonderful..I have applied for Masters in School counselling in Us but my first degree was Sociology.My application has regerds the school documents have been completed but from what i read here,i discovered that i have to applied to four different universities to bright my chances,and again i was given a waiver for toefl..My question is;
1-Must i write a standardize test to brighten my chances of d visa
2-Which other 3 universities can i applied to that i can meet up d fall 2019 and with scholarship?
Pls advice me on the right steps to take to put me on d path to success.

Pls i need your candid advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by omomayelakesi: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
May the most high God continue to shed his blessings you. You are sent from heaven.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by omomayelakesi: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
GboyegaD:

May the most high God continue to shed his blessings you. You are sent from heaven
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by shakaz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
GboyegaD:

I would say your profile is strong enough, just search for schools that you would be competitive enough for admission and that are still accepting application for Fall.
Thank you so much @GboyegaD. I hope to do that this month.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ife1234: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
1stdami:
Can this have any negative effect on someone's visa later on?
No it won't
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ife1234: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ife1234:
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for wes to deliver your transcript to the school after being evaluated

??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by dipomania070: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi everyone,

Please how do i go about TOEFL giving my school access to my result for confirmation. See the picture below please

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Ife1234:

depending on the mode of delivery you chose, but ordinarily it takes between 3-5 days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BikeMan: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2019
dipomania070:
Hi everyone,

Please how do i go about TOEFL giving my school access to my result for confirmation. See the picture below please
Which school is this bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ife1234: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2019
nelem:

depending on the mode of delivery you chose, but ordinarily it takes between 3-5 days

Thank you,
I chose standard delivery.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2019
dipomania070:
Hi everyone,

The ETS® Data Manager makes it easy for approved users to view either GRE® or TOEFL® score information currently being sent to them by ETS. .....

meaning schools have the ability to check it online

But firstly you have to officially send it to the school

To send to schools read
https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/scores/send/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Demonicide(f): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2019
GboyegaD:

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by dipomania070: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2019
BikeMan:
Which school is this bro?

Fayetteville State University, NC
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by dipomania070: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2019
LagosismyHome:

The ETS® Data Manager makes it easy for approved users to view either GRE® or TOEFL® score information currently being sent to them by ETS. .....

meaming schools have the ability to check it online

But firstly you have to officially send it to the school

To send to schools read
https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/scores/send/

Thanks alot. I really appreciate your response. God Bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BikeMan: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2019
dipomania070:

Fayetteville State University, NC
omo, I never hear am before sha.They are giving you full ride?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by dipomania070: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2019
BikeMan:
omo, I never hear am before sha.They are giving you full ride?

No they aren't.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Enasdan(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
good morning everyone, I studied agricultural engineering HND, I'm applying for health information technology (healthcare Informatics), my questions is switching from agricultural engineering to health Informatics will that be a challenge or red flag at the embassy, I have been denied twice before applying for MBA in healthcare management.
please I do need all your advice, opinions and suggestions, are highly appreciated. thanks, I do appreciate your swift responses.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fizcoo20(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
hello, plz i need ur advice and opinion here, a friend get his immigrant visa 2017. he came to nija last year march for his wedding.he has start filing for his wife. now his about to do graduation in his place of work overthere his wife want to go for the graduation on april, his don apply for b1/b2 visa, her interview his next month. the hubby is the sponsor. what likely question can they ask his wife coz she dey on filing before. your candid advice. thanks in anticipation. justwise and co. your advice here. thanks.

JUSTWISE AND CO. NEED UR RESPONSE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ola9292(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
JoeBazz:
My F1 Visa interview is next week and I didn't write any standardized test, am admitted to california miramar University for master's in computer information systems. what is my chance of getting the visa?
Please I need your 2cent on this
hello bro, i will suggest you write gre and pick a better school, this time last year, i was in the same shoes as you, same school. you stand a better chance of getting your visa that way but you can still go ahead and try your luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by mrchemist(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gud Gurus, Please I have been trying to create account with St Cloud State University for graduate Application but not going through. Kindly need assistance. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
mrchemist:
Gud Gurus, Please I have been trying to create account with St Cloud State University for graduate Application but not going through.Thanks

try connecting to another internet service provider or change browsers.
experienced something similar sometime back, i had to change some settings in the IP configuration
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by chqakinns(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Pls gurus in d house help me solve dis questions i beg.

Goodevening everyone..I really commend this informative thread,u have been wonderful..I have applied for Masters in School counselling in Us but my first degree was Sociology.My application has regerds the school documents have been completed but from what i read here,i discovered that i have to applied to four different universities to bright my chances,and again i was given a waiver for toefl..My question is;
1-Must i write a standardize test to brighten my chances of d visa
2-Which other 3 universities can i applied to that i can meet up d fall 2019 and with scholarship?
Pls advice me on the right steps to take to put me on d path to success.

Pls i need your candid advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
pvaila:
If you need help with anything related to being an international student in Nigeria, do let me know! I'd be glad to help. smiley
pleaae i need any help... even if its just words to never give up embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ...i am begining to lose faith ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by dipomania070: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sheq:
pleaae i need any help... even if its just words to never give up embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ...i am begining to lose faith ...

Bro what is the matter. You can only suceed when you keep trying. You might be facing one challenge or the other but know thats not the end of the world.

PM me lets discuss and know if i can be of help

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.