Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (792053 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by akpumping30(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2019
akpumping30:
Good morning house, I have use my Sevis No twice and I have another interview next month , Can I still use the Sevis No or I need to make another payment
plz can anybody help me with this ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Arebjosh: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2019
good morning and an happy Sunday to everyone, I have been following naira land for a year nw,my name is Osage. I applied for an undergraduate student visa ,gotten my admission paid for my visa fee and yet to book appointment date,pls I would like to ask if there is any question I need no, answers I need prepare b4 going for d interview. I am to study business administration/management am also currently a student in uniben 200l. thanks for ur time I will appreciate ur replies good morning and an happy Sunday to everyone, I have been following naira land for a year nw,my name is Osage. I applied for an undergraduate student visa ,gotten my admission paid for my visa fee and yet to book appointment date,pls I would like to ask if there is any question I need no, answers I need prepare b4 going for d interview. I am to study business administration/management am also currently a student in uniben 200l. thanks for ur time I will appreciate ur replies good morning and an happy Sunday to everyone, I have been following naira land for a year nw,my name is Osage. I applied for an undergraduate student visa ,gotten my admission paid for my visa fee and yet to book appointment date,pls I would like to ask if there is any question I need no, answers I need prepare b4 going for d interview. I am to study business administration/management am also currently a student in uniben 200l. thanks for ur time I will appreciate ur replies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by beejhay69: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2019
akpumping30:

No ... it not abdul
alright. U both share the same moniker. reason i asked.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by beejhay69: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
akpumping30:

plz can anybody help me with this ?
Sevis No. can only be used twiced. within a one year cycle.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by ayo23us: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dear All,

Please, I would be happy if someone can notify me when dates between now and June ending become vacant.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by visiFisiMisi1: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Arebjosh:
good morning and an happy Sunday to everyone, I have been following naira land for a year nw,my name is Osage. I applied for an undergraduate student visa ,gotten my admission paid for my visa fee and yet to book appointment date,pls I would like to ask if there is any question I need no, answers I need prepare b4 going for d interview. I am to study business administration/management am also currently a student in uniben 200l. thanks for ur time I will appreciate ur replies good morning and an happy Sunday to everyone, I have been following naira land for a year nw,my name is Osage. I applied for an undergraduate student visa ,gotten my admission paid for my visa fee and yet to book appointment date,pls I would like to ask if there is any question I need no, answers I need prepare b4 going for d interview. I am to study business administration/management am also currently a student in uniben 200l. thanks for ur time I will appreciate ur replies good morning and an happy Sunday to everyone, I have been following naira land for a year nw,my name is Osage. I applied for an undergraduate student visa ,gotten my admission paid for my visa fee and yet to book appointment date,pls I would like to ask if there is any question I need no, answers I need prepare b4 going for d interview. I am to study business administration/management am also currently a student in uniben 200l. thanks for ur time I will appreciate ur replies
Try read the whole thread nah just to try have knowledge of what you're going to face at the embassy during ur interview... And come on here for an enlightenment of what doesn't seems clear to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Kendrix69(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Arebjosh:
Wonders
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Superbrain(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
dgreat001:
Dear all, I need some kind information on this SEVIS Fee!

I had paid the fee last year (March 26) for an (M.A.) admission I couldn't resume for. I re-applied and got an admission (now for a PhD) in the same school with the same SEVIS ID. I understand the one-year expiration of the SEVIS fee but when I tried to pay for another using the ID, it brought the prompt that I had already paid the fee.

Now I am confused as to what to do because the Fee should have expired last month (March).

I'd appreciate comments and pieces of advice on the next line of actions.
Thank you very much.

Contact DHS to confirm. Ideally the payment is valid for one year only. You can email them using: fmjfee.sevis@ice.dhs.gov
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by akpumping30(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day house , I have an interview next month and I have use my Sevis no twice, Should I make another payment or No need
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
akpumping30:
Good day house , I have an interview next month and I have use my Sevis no twice, Should I make another payment or No need

You can use it as many times as you like as far as it is not up to 365 days from the date you made the payment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by akpumping30(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Time2win:

You can use it as many times as you like as far as it is not up to 365 days from the date you made the payment.
Oh , thanks so much bro .... May God bless U
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by mrkhaynoni: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Howdy, my people, I wish all of us still in the race to study in the US all the very best. I know the pressure is much but we will all be alright. My schedule is going to lighten up in the coming weeks so if anyone wants to pick up I20 in Texas A&M college station or wants to pay SEVIS for any school in the US I can help with that, All the best peeps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Quonchovsymenez: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hi, my name is George. I just got admitted into Michigan Tech for my masters program in Mechanical engineering. Am on the stage of submitting my bank statement, xo please what's next after I submit my bank statement, I need to help on the visa process and any payment that is made once I get my I-20 form.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by pronto543(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
ayo23us:
Dear All,

Please, I would be happy if someone can notify me when dates between now and June ending become vacant.

Thank you!

+1
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nad95: 12:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Hi, all.. Please is there anyone here who's doing a nursing program in the US. Kindly signify. I want to ask you a few questions.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by beejhay69: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2019
Quonchovsymenez:
Hi, my name is George.
Hi George. Once i20 is received, Get your SEVIS FEE sorted. Proceed to visa application. sort out the visa fee aswell then schedule an appointment.
Best wishes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2019
Hello House?
Can an online statement of account be presented during interview. Sponsor is oversea and can only generate the online one.
Views will be appreciated please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Rehabist27:
Hello House?
Can an online statement of account be presented during interview. Sponsor is oversea and can only generate the online one.

Not an excuse o
It can be shipped
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by beejhay69: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by wolex2090: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Good morning house,please help with US institutions that doesn't require GRE or GMAT.. please I have been asking since last week.please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2019
wolex2090:
Good morning house,please help with US institutions that doesn't require GRE or GMAT.. please I have been asking since last week.please.

You increase your chances of reject without GRE or GMAT. That's fact.

That being said what course? ?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Rehabist27:
Hello House?

it depends on the bank ........ My online bank statement in the US or Uk is exactly like a paper statement since i have signed up for paperless. There is no difference in look between if i print it or if the bank prints it and send it to me ...........which means if i give anybody the online version its exactly the same .

So in some cases i would say the online statement is good to go .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Mkabir243(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello Good afternoon,
Please I need an answer to this question,
I went interview for student visa twice last year and I was denied, I used my father as a sponsor last year and I’m thinking of changing my sponsor to my Uncle. Please would that be possible? And will that sound convincing to the vo without any doubt or questions?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Mslynxx: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pls is it advisable to back date one's age when applying for a student visa? Really important. Urgently need too know.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
LagosismyHome:

it depends on the bank ........ My online bank statement in the US or Uk is exactly like a paper statement since i have signed up for paperless. There is no difference in look between if i print it or if the bank prints it and send it to me ...........which means if i give anybody the online version its exactly the same .

So in some cases i would say the online statement is good to go .
In other words, @Rehabist27 is asking if he could take an unstamped SOA for interview. So further to your advice, I'll like to add in my view, that he's good to go as long as it's a genuine document. It is not necessarily the stamp that makes it a legit document, it could bear a 'stamp' and still be fake. @Rehabist27 if you are confident of surrendering your SOA to VO for further verification, then take your online print along with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Been a while... Kudos to all who have kept this thread going. Success to all Fall prospects.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
100kobo:
Been a while... Kudos to all who have kept this thread going. Success to all Fall prospects.

Missed your 100kobo advice lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mkabir243:
Hello Good afternoon,
Please I need an answer to this question,
I went interview for student visa twice last year and I was denied, I used my father as a sponsor last year and I’m thinking of changing my sponsor to my Uncle. Please would that be possible? And will that sound convincing to the vo without any doubt or questions?
If you have a very good reason to switch, then go ahead and be prepared to talk about the reason. Anybody can be your sponsor, but parental sponsorships readily fly with the VOs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Predstan:

Missed your 100kobo advice lol
cheesygrincheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by UnDefiled: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello house

On the search for how to pay SEVIS fee a friend referred me to Nairaland and this thread. Please how do I sort that out? Heard there's someone here who helps, how can he/she be reached?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Bricke: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
On the topic of sponsors, please can someone's elder sister be used as a sponsor without issues? Thank you.
100kobo:

If you have a very good reason to switch, then go ahead and be prepared to talk about the reason. Anybody can be your sponsor, but parental sponsorships readily fly with the VOs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by sharwama(f): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Your friend isn't wrong about that, we are family.
Please search for Texrem or Walspring and send an email, they will reply ASAP.
Please let me know if you require additional information. May the force be with you!

UnDefiled:
Hello house

On the search for how to pay SEVIS fee a friend referred me to Nairaland and this thread. Please how do I sort that out? Heard there's someone here who helps, how can he/she be reached?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.