Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (792228 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 6:02am On May 22, 2019
ToluwalekeA:
Please has anybody been able to fill educational history on the DS160 recently. The educational history isn't coming up in their portal. Anybody with the same issue.Asking on behalf of a brother

This section is very important so try contacting their help line if such case persists.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TWoods(m): 6:03am On May 22, 2019
Mykaelolalekan:
Good day NL family, I have just received my I 20 and I am supposed to travel alone but my wife has insisted that we go together with the kids. I have informed my school of my decision and they requested that I show proof of funds for additional 16k usd before another I20 will be issued to include my family member. I have 11 million in my account which I have used to obtain the initial I20. The only fund available now is my mum treasury bill investment of circa 15m naira.

My worries is that I am in my early 40's, will it sound nice to the school and the VO to be sponsored by aged parent considering my age and family status

Considering that you will not have access to your mom's treasury bill investment, that leaves you with a little more than $30,000 for tuition, fees, room and board, feeding and living expenses. Neither you or your wife will be unable to work... so how do you intend to care for an entire family and maintain your status on $30,000 for a year or more?

Yours is a confused mishmash of a desperate economic migrant masquerading as a student. Profiles like yours make it harder for genuine students. As at April 19, you were still actively processing a Canadian student visa - obviously you were denied. As at May 16, you were planning to apply for a US visa alone, within the span of 3 days, you are now planning to file with your wife and kids. How is this proper planning?

To be frank, you will be denied a visa whether you go alone or not.

1. You already have an MBA, how do you justify paying thousands of dollars to earn a masters degree again?
2. You were denied a US visit visa in 2018 and a Canadian student visa in 2019... your profile is that of a non-student seeking to use the F1 route to migrate to the US.
3. You compound that by showing up at the embassy with your whole family - no ties to your home country.
4. You have no funds to maintain a decent lifestyle in the US.

Good luck.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2019
amb001:

This...

VO will likely have a hard time believing if the sum is huge. You cannot expect a godfather to fund you with 20k dols .

You will need a miracle to convince anyone.

Godfathers taking care of 2m is a bit understandable.

But no rule is cut in Stone. How well you play your cards.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TWoods(m): 6:10am On May 22, 2019
Mudicua:
Hello everyone

Thanks to all who contribute o this thread. The information here is massive.
Congrats to those who have gotten their visas.
Favor and grace to those in the process of going for their interviews.
and renewed hope to those who have been denied, but plan to try again.

Pleasseeeeee I need all your help here.
I am filling my DS-160 form and i need to know how to go about the following:

1. The part of address where you will be staying in the US.
2. Who is paying for your trip?

1. For address, I picked one of the school housing units to fill the form, (while I may eventually get off campus housing) please what do you guys think?

2. With regards to the person paying for the trip, I have the option of co-sponsorship of my brother and our family friend, self, as well as $11k assistanship from the school. Now my brother has about N6m and our family friend has about N3m and I have about same amount too.
On my i20 it says self, family and friends and the school assistanship as source of funding.
Now should I fill my brother as person paying for the trip being the person with the higher amount of cash here. However, what happens to the others involved in the sponsoring? Please how do i explain this. (I no sabi dagbo and I no even fit think am even f some persons say na the way... I no do)

Kindly help ooo, I have paused my DS-160 and awaiting answers from the experts and gurus in the house.

@LagosismyHome
@sharwama
@Time2win
@Mayorsmart005
@Brown2Green
Please kindly assist me.
All others too abeg all your inputs will be appreciated.

Meanwhile my proposed transcript is on the way for y'all contributions as well.
Thank you very much.

You're not a serious student. If you were, the questions you're asking would have been answered long before you filled your DS160. I am also disgusted... you're seeking "favor and grace" while actively lying on your form. At this point, you should have liaised with your school to determine where you will reside during your time there. Typically, US programs help out international students by sending them information on available student housing, costs and other living expenses to give you an idea of how much money you will need in total. Why are you asking the forum to provide an address for you?

Your brother and your family friend's money is not available to you. You are only using their proof of funds to lie your way into obtaining a visa.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 6:13am On May 22, 2019
@TWoods is back, welcome bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by beejhay69: 6:13am On May 22, 2019
Lol.
Landlord don show!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TWoods(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2019
Emeraldtommy:
I'm sorry my transcript came a bit late, I wanted to have my hands on my visa before posting. Please, forgive me.
I was a little agitated when I started reading the transcripts on this platform, especially the transcripts that were rejected late last year. I however kept reading, and again, Fairheart's post about seeing many visas approved encouraged me. The whole process, from start to getting the visa was a miracle only God could do. It took a while before I agreed to write GRE n TOEFL, after my masters degree, with what my eyes saw with researching in Nigeria, although I wanted a PhD, but Nigeria was a "NO" for me. I wasn't ready to read any serious "book" again too, so, I was just pursuing South Africa jeje for my PhD. My husband wouldn't agree with me on the SA prospect no matter how I talked about it. He just didn't like the country for anything.
After a while, I kept reasoning on what my friends had always told me about writing the standardized exams and applying to the US. I did and I was graced to talk to an advisor whose active research is a match to masters degree research. He agreed to supervise me and told me his research is a funded research. So I applied and was admitted and offered GA with stipends. Below was my conversation with the VO .
Me: Good morning
VO: Good morning, your Passport and i20 please.
Me: Okay, Here...

VO: Where are you going?
Me: I'm going to JSU for my doctorate degree in Chemistry.
VO: How did you get to know about JSU?
Me: I did an online search for schools with graduate research in Chemistry and then streamlined my search to schools with Natural Product Chemistry, and there came JSU and other schools I applied to.

VO: So, your focus will be Natural Product Chemistry
Me: Oh..yes

VO: Do you have a Professor to work with already?
Me: Yes

VO: His name?
Me:Prof...

VO: Did you apply to other schools?
Me: Yes, I named them

VO: I see you're fully funded
Me: Yes

VO: What will you do to maintain your scholarship status?

Me: I'll maintain an excellent performance in academics and research ( VO nods in affirmation)

VO: What have you been doing since you completed your Masters
Me: Been into research at my Supervisor's laboratory. I carry out experiments and analysis, write reports and help supervise the undergraduate students.

VO: Are you married? With children
Me: Married, Yes, with Children, No

VO: Will anyone be travelling with you?
Me: No ( at least, not now)

VO: I'll be approving your Visa, she gave me the white paper and told me to get my passport from the address indicated in 3 working days.
Me: Thank you.

I am a christian... but i am tired of reading this demonstrably false acknowledging of "God" anytime we obtain immigration benefits the rest of the world takes for granted. Yours is a profile i have seen all too often - well prepared, going for degrees that are in line with their previous degrees, good grades, and best of all - proof of full funding from a well respected US school. Except for rare cases, people with these profiles typically get their visas approved... without having to claim that it was all a miracle. You do others a disservice, rather than preparing hard like you've done, you perpetuate the Nigerian idea that all it takes is "miracles", even when presenting fraudulent documents at their visa interviews.

15 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by kekenation(m): 6:20am On May 22, 2019
Baba is back with the [/b]Philosopher's Stone[b]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by naira0(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2019
What a way to begin my day! TWoods!!! I was so sure there was no phantom account anywhere. Welcome back senior man!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TWoods(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2019
Therealjoe1:
Please everyone my friend told me about This page helping each other to see we all succeed in going to the USA I decided to create an account to ask and get inquires on if any one can help me in any way or see a way out of this for me the school I initially applied to requested to have 5-7 million ..what I have is 3 million in my GTB ..so please if any one knows of a way I can get up to 5+ million or more just to service the account because I’m due by next month beginning..I don’t mind giving interest after printing out the bank statement please any help would be highly appreciated thanks

Absolutely shocking... no words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TWoods(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2019
naira0:
What a way to begin my day! TWoods!!!
I was so sure there was no phantom account anywhere. Welcome back senior man!

Thanks brother... just doing my duty for my country.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2019
TWoods:

You're not a serious student. If you were, the questions you're asking would have been answered long before you filled your DS160. I am also disgusted... you're seeking "favor and grace" while actively lying on your form. At this point, you should have liaised with your school to determine where you will reside during your time there. Typically, US programs help out international students by sending them information on available student housing, costs and other living expenses to give you an idea of how much money you will need in total. Why are you asking the forum to provide an address for you?

Your brother and your family friend's money is not available to you. You are only using their proof of funds to lie your way into obtaining a visa.

l

Lol
This statement of yours is one-sided.
Plans for accommodation can be made after Visa approval and that's totally normal. That doesn't insinuate being lackadaisical.

Wait!
Why would you say those words in bold? Like why would you say those words?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by naira0(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2019
TWoods:

Yours is a confused mishmash of a desperate economic migrant masquerading as a student.

To be frank, you will be denied a visa whether you go alone or not.

Good luck.
Choi, baba don show with his characteristic hardlines. If you're just joining this thread newly, as a note of caution, read in between the lines any time you find his post to get the crux of his message; and pay blind attention to the tone of the messenger.

I warn cos I won't wanna hear any complaintsgringringrin

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TWoods(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2019
Brown2Green:

l[/b]

Lol
This statement of yours is one-sided.
Plans for accommodation can be made after Visa approval and that's totally normal. That doesn't insinuate being lackadaisical.

Wait!
Why would you say those words in bold? Like why would you say those words?

Because those words are definitely true. His brother and friend are not going to give him that money if he should need it to for living expenses. He is making the claim that this is money available to him for his exclusive use while residing in the US... but we all know that is false.

When the embassy asks for a SOA, they are not saying show us all the money that everyone you know has, they are asking specifically for money set aside for the purpose for which you seek a visa. We all know... yet we continue to lie and cover for the outright dishonesty of our fellow Nigerians. All i see are people excusing fraud... while claiming "god", "grace" and other pseudo-religious psychobabble. I have yet to find anyone, other than a Nigerian, praying for a visa to anywhere. Little wonder we can't even be offered the dignity of the drop-box application anymore. Shame.

US institutions are typically very thorough. When they send you and admission letter, it comes with detailed information to assist the international student seamlessly adapt to life in the US. That includes information on available housing, estimates of living expenses - some even go the extra mile to provide you maps and useful information on the town you will be residing. If at this point you have not used that information to have a rough idea where you will be staying before applying for a DS160, i am obliged to conclude that indeed you are lazy and unserious.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2019
TWoods:

Because those words are definitely true. His brother and friend are not going to give him that money if he should need it to for living expenses. He is making the claim that this is money available to him for his exclusive use while residing in the US... but we all know that is false.

When the embassy asks for a SOA, they are not saying show us all the money that everyone you know has, they are asking specifically for money set aside for the purpose for which you seek a visa. We all know... yet we continue to lie and cover for the outright dishonesty of our fellow Nigerians. All i see are people excusing fraud... while claiming "god", "grace" and other pseudo-religious psychobabble. I have yet to find anyone, other than a Nigerian, praying for a visa to anywhere. Little wonder we can't even be offered the dignity of the drop-box application anymore. Shame.

US institutions are typically very thorough. When they send you and admission letter, it comes with detailed information to assist the international student seamlessly adapt to life in the US. That includes information on available housing, estimates of living expenses - some even go the extra mile to provide you maps and useful information on the town you will be residing. If at this point you have not used that information to have a rough idea where you will be staying before applying for a DS160, i am obliged to conclude that indeed you are lazy and unserious.

The US education is very expensive and hardly affordable without funding or statements. You sound like you came from a wealthy background. Kudos to you!

The US education is basically designed for the rich and for years, only politicians and other blood suckers had their children schooling over there.

Fraud is highly discouraged, but SOA is the only fighting chance for Nigerians without sufficient funding. And not everyone have parents that can cough out as little as N1m.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by kinibd(m): 7:09am On May 22, 2019
naira0:
Choi, baba don show with his characteristic headlines. If you're just joining this thread newly, as a note of caution, read in between the lines any time you find his post to get the crux of his message; and pay blind attention to the tone of the message.

I warn cos I won't wanna hear any complaintsgringringrin

Lol seconded.
Oga Twoods welcome back, our very own 'nwaamaikpe', says it exactly as it is without mincing words but mostly misjudged because of the tone of the message like naira0 said. I for one have really missed your input on this thread and glad to have you back.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TWoods(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2019
Brown2Green:

The US education is very expensive and hardly affordable without funding or statements. You sound like you came from a wealthy background. Kudos to you!

The US education is basically designed for the rich and for years, only politicians and other blood suckers had their children schooling over there.

Fraud is highly discouraged, but SOA is the only fighting chance for Nigerians without sufficient funding. And not everyone have parents that can cough out as little as N1m.

The sentences in highlights are confusing to me. In one breath you say fraud is discouraged, but then admit that it is ok to commit fraud as our only chance at obtaining a US visa?

Perhaps that is why things never change for us? Because too many of us are ok with the end justifying the means... we are ok with fraud as long as it benefits us. Yet we complain that we are treated with suspicion at embassies around the world.

The US education is not designed for the rich, it is designed for Americans. Nigerians should design an education system that is affordable to its citizens. Oh wait, we can't! We've dishonestly stolen the money... all in the name of gawd of course. If there is one thing i am genuinely thankful to God for, it is not having to raise my children in a zoo where it is ok to lie with impunity.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Johnkay101: 7:26am On May 22, 2019
TWoods:

The sentences in highlights are confusing to me. In one breath you say fraud is discouraged, but then admit that it is ok to commit fraud as our only chance at obtaining a US visa?

Perhaps that is why things never change for us? Because too many of us are ok with the end justifying the means... we are ok with fraud as long as it benefits us. Yet we complain that we are treated with suspicion at embassies around the world.

The US education is not designed for the rich, it is designed for Americans. Nigerians should design an education system that is affordable to its citizens. Oh wait, we can't! We've dishonestly stolen the money... all in the name of gawd of course. If there is one thing i am genuinely thankful to God for, it is not having to raise my children in a zoo where it is ok to lie with impunity.

In as much as you contribute to this thread, you need to change the tone of your message. Just because you have made it in America doesn't mean you should spit on others face. Some want to leave and get a better life, blame it on the country and not on the individuals seeking better life. Some just want to use their uncles Statement, obtain visa and hustle over there to pay the tuition fees. I know someone who transferred to a community college and have been hustling and paying his fees. Everyone wants a better life, you too are grateful that your children will not face what is obtainable in this zoo, same as what others want. You can advice people but please change the tone of your message.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2019
TWoods:

The US education is not designed for the rich, it is designed for Americans. Nigerians should design an education system that is affordable to its citizens. Oh wait, we can't! We've dishonestly stolen the money... all in the name of gawd of course.

[If there is one thing i am genuinely thankful to God for, it is not having to raise my children in a zoo where it is ok to lie with impunity.

You should also be thankful to God for something else.
But I wouldn't be the one to point that out.

I got your message loud and clear. You make some very valid point. And truth be told, this is the reason why Visa approval is most difficult in Nigeria compared to other countries .

Well..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TWoods(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2019
Johnkay101:

In as much as you contribute to this thread, you need to change the tone of your message. Just because you have made it in America doesn't mean you should spit on others face. Some want to leave and get a better life, blame it on the country and not on the individuals seeking better life. Some just want to use their uncles Statement, obtain visa and hustle over there to pay the tuition fees. I know someone who transferred to a community college and have been hustling and paying his fees. Everyone wants a better life, you too are grateful that your children will not face what is obtainable in this zoo, same as what others want. You can advice people but please change the tone of your message.

Sorry... you haven't had to fly to international airports and be treated like a criminal, not because of anything you've done, but because of the willful dishonesty of those who happen to share the same passport with you by accident. This is not about "because you made it", its about doing the right thing, especially for those who loudly proclaim "god" in every post here.

A country is nothing without its people. A country does not magically happen, it is simply a reflection of what its citizens are willing to accept. The countries we are running to did not develop a better life by magic or because they have a special blessing from a deity... they did so by holding themselves to strict moral codes of conduct, a thing we despise. This is a zoo, not because God made it so, but because you and your ilk think it is morally justified to cheat to obtain a "better life"... one built on the backs of the morally honest. Everyone wants a better life, they are just not willing to put in the work to achieve it, rather preferring to steal, lie and cut corners. My tone isn't the problem, you are.

I am fully justified in despising those who "just want to use their uncles Statement, obtain visa and hustle over there to pay the tuition fees". Thanks to them, we are now required to provide our grandmother's blood to obtain a visa that others have no trouble getting. Those people callously think only about themselves, forgetting that their actions are the reason others will never ever get the freedom to explore other countries. Yes, i will always spit on them, no problem. Show me any German thread of US visa aspirants... i dare you.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Kendrix69(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2019
TWoods:

I am a christian... but i am tired of reading this demonstrably false acknowledging of "God" anytime we obtain immigration benefits the rest of the world takes for granted. Yours is a profile i have seen all too often - well prepared, going for degrees that are in line with their previous degrees, good grades, and best of all - proof of full funding from a well respected US school. Except for rare cases, people with these profiles typically get their visas approved... without having to claim that it was all a miracle. You do others a disservice, rather than preparing hard like you've done, you perpetuate the Nigerian idea that all it takes is "miracles", even when presenting fraudulent documents at their visa interviews.
I tot it was only me o,I was telling myself a while back...everyone who gets d visa always says miracle...but if d same pple don't, its not miracle.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Johnkay101: 7:45am On May 22, 2019
TWoods:

Sorry... you haven't had to fly to international airports and be treated like a criminal, not because of anything you've done, but because of the willful dishonesty of those who happen to share the same passport with you by accident. This is not about "because you made it", its about doing the right thing, especially for those who loudly proclaim "god" in every post here.

A country is nothing without its people. A country does not magically happen, it is simply a reflection of what its citizens are willing to accept. The countries we are running to did not develop a better life by magic or because they have a special blessing from a deity... they did so by holding themselves to strict moral codes of conduct, a thing we despise. Everyone wants a better life, they are just not willing to put in the work to achieve it, rather preferring to steal, lie and cut corners. My tone isn't the problem, you are.

What can the people do with a bad leader. A country that people's vote doesn't count. I know the level of corruption in this country is high and it marvels me. Using a legit bank statement to obtain visa even though the owner of the statement will not release the funds is not fraud if the fellow have legit means to pay the fees while studying. While we use God factor is cos of the country we are in. Someone I know went yesterday, prepared well, the program is fully funded by the school and yet he was denied. There is God factor(some call it luck or grace) for this visa thing as far as Nigeria is concerned and until the country gets better. Same God factor is obtainable in other corrupt countries. Well if you can, change your tone while addressing people, it doesn't cost you anything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Kendrix69(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2019
Johnkay101:

Leave the tone abeg...anyone dat disagrees with all of una....next thing is "change tone" ...its a lap dog dat will be swallowing whatever u say hook line and sinker una dey always want

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Johnkay101: 7:50am On May 22, 2019
Kendrix69:

Leave the tone abeg...anyone dat disagrees with all of una....next thing is "change tone" ...its a lap dog dat will be swallowing whatever u say hook line and sinker una dey always want

I wasn't addressing you, have passed my message to him. It's his choice to hearken to it or not

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by naira0(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2019
Johnkay101:

In as much as you contribute to this thread, you need to change the tone of your message. You can advice people but please change the tone of your message.
Ehen! See them, the "tone" crew. Did I not warn a while ago. Please leave the tone of the messenger and take his message.

But beyond that, adapt his message to fit your peculiarities- few words for the wise!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Emeraldtommy: 7:57am On May 22, 2019
Amen. Thank you so much
fairheart:
Congratulations. Blessed are those who believe the dreamer! grin grin I'm very happy when I see people reverence God as the source of their breakthrough or achievement. His hand and time are upon us, and with a faith as little as mustard seed, miracle can happen. Also, there is no need to be sorry for posting your transcript late. I personally encouraged some students to wait until they pick the visa before posting their transcript. I pray this phase of your life leads you to somewhere great! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by naira0(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2019
Johnkay101:

Using a legit bank statement to obtain visa even though the owner of the statement will not release the funds is not fraud if the fellow have legit means to pay the fees while studying.
It is in times like this that silence is golden. Please, don't drag the issue further!. Can you just pore over what you wrote up there? Does it make any sense to you? Can you explain to me what MISREPRESENTATION implies in the light of what you just scribbled up there. This is a public forum, please, let's stop washing our dirty linens outside.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by TWoods(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2019
Johnkay101:

What can the people do with a bad leader. A country that people's vote doesn't count. I know the level of corruption in this country is high and it marvels me. Using a legit bank statement to obtain visa even though the owner of the statement will not release the funds is not fraud if the fellow have legit means to pay the fees while studying. While we use God factor is cos of the country we are in. Someone I know went yesterday, prepared well, the program is fully funded by the school and yet he was denied. There is God factor(some call it luck or grace) for this visa thing as far as Nigeria is concerned and until the country gets better. Same God factor is obtainable in other corrupt countries. Well if you can, change your tone while addressing people, it doesn't cost you anything.

Fraud = wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain. You know you are being disingenuous so i won't even bother to argue with that statement you made right there. You are not much different from the "bad" leaders you blame. You would do the same thing if you were in their shoes.

The person who was denied has no know else to blame but people like you. You keep blaming the level of corruption in this country, when you yourself are here justifying corruption. I laugh in greek.

God is very clear as to his laws - lying and cheating are not acceptable to Him... so infact your claim about a "God factor" is a figment of your own imagination... a god created in your own image, a god with no moral character, a liar, a cheat and fraud.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Kendrix69(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2019
Johnkay101:

I wasn't addressing you, have passed my message to him. It's his choice to hearken to it or not
Lmao...wetin u wan tok before??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Johnkay101: 8:02am On May 22, 2019
naira0:
It is in times like this that silence is golden. Please, don't drag the issue further!. Can you just pore over what you wrote up there? Does it make any sense to you? This is a public forum, please, let's stop washing our dirty linens outside.

Go and sit down, it makes 100% sense to me. It's public forum and not a secret. Even V.O knows that and that's the reason some don't get the visa. 70% of those using Uncle as sponsor, those Uncles will never release the funds for studies. But if you have sure plans to fund your studies and not be out of status, i will encourage those people and not backlash them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Johnkay101: 8:04am On May 22, 2019
TWoods:

Fraud = wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain. You know you are being disingenuous so i won't even bother to argue with that statement you made right there. You are not much different from the "bad" leaders you blame. You would do the same thing if you were in their shoes.

The person who was denied has no know else to blame but people like you. You keep blaming the level of corruption in this country, when you yourself are here justifying corruption. I laugh in greek.

Why haven't you returned to your home country? Did you tell the V.O that you will stay in America after your studies. Let's call a spade a spade and support those seeking better life. I don't encourage fraud but i will support any hustler going through legit ways.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Kendrix69(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2019
Johnkay101:

Go and sit down, it makes 100% sense to me. It's public forum and not a secret. Even V.O knows that and that's the reason some don't get the visa. 70% of those using Uncle as sponsor, those Uncles will never release the funds for studies. But if you have sure plans to fund your studies and not be out of studies, i will encourage those people and not backlash them.
This makes me know that u know what u are talking about and would still do it anyway, the number of uncles and Aunty's is cause of concern...cos d vo knows we didn't just drop from the sky....hence d denials....remember some of them would still get visas cos d VOs can't deny everybody....but dey can deny a whole lot of people ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.