Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (792496 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Emeraldtommy: 12:16pm On May 22, 2019
I kept wondering why he is this bitter. He's so bitter and attacking everyone here in the name of addressing issues...Tueh!!! If I had met these sorts of posts here when I came in here, I wouldn't waste my time reading a page. Talking so rudely like everyone's at the mercy of his contribution. Any truth you want to speak just to spite others is no truth, you should deal with telling yourself the truth first.
And again, if the Americans you are with over there are this bitter, I doubt if you'll be able to deal with them. And some people keep praising you for the truth you speak, Kai!!! Things can only be better. You'll never see your real self if you keep listening to them. Ire o!!!
kidUrbane:
Hi everyone,
@Twoods, welcome back! It’s clear how people missed your very informative inputs on this thread.. However, I would like to pass some friendly reminders. They are mostly life lessons.
1. When you choose to make contributions, please learn to apply more empathy. Most of the time, your comments, advise, suggestions reeks of prejudice and preformed opinions. You assume all Nigerians are crooks. No, we aren’t. It might disgust you to live with the fact that you were originally a citizen of this great country.
2. When people get their visas and they claim it was God who gave them. I think it’ll be best you stay out of it. When you claim Americans or Germans or Chinese or Irish people don’t pray to be issued a visa you need to understand that they pray about other things. We don’t all have to have the same prayer requests do we? If they pray for good health and I pray for a successful visa outcome does it really matter? Live and let live.
3. Third, I discovered that Johnolukay raised a very important fact and you need to check it.Your ‘tone’. Honestly, watch it bro. There’s life beyond Nairaland Visa Thread that people constantly have been dealing with. Getting a visa isn’t a do or die affair. You lack an understanding of how communication works, you clearly do not understand emotional intelligence. You are notorious and acclaimed as someone who passes good information in a harsh way. I think you hate that you come from this country so much. To those applauding you for always coming out harsh, we should try to see beyond intent and suggest that he delivers more compassionately. I have been a memeber of this thread for more than 8 years now, good people have come, left a lasting mark, imparted lives without having to be rude or harsh. Honestly, I don’t find you to be a pleasant person because what you say is ultimately a reflection of who you are. Pass your message in the calmest, unassuming way possible. Character is everything.
Lastly, where is bracelum. I used to assume he is the new Twoods, but comparing your comments and delivery now. He’s a lesser evil. I said what I said, that’s my opinion. I’ll tell you the same thing I told him. This thread was awesome without you. We need kind people who talk like they have an understanding of how life works. Not humans who like to be perceived as angels. Good luck.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Munix(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2019
Congratulations, so happy for you!
Haryor3:
Visa approved this morning in Lagos. Going to RIT for a masters program.

Had a deficit of 51k after 30% tuition waiver and it was still approved. So.. It’s not just fully funded people that are getting approved.

Should share a transcript later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by henryblaze25(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2019
Congrats!

More of such goodnews to drop
Haryor3:

Had a deficit of 51k after 30% tuition waiver and it was still approved. So.. It’s not just fully funded people that are getting approved.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 22, 2019
Haryor3:

Omo 51k no be here o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Mudicua: 12:37pm On May 22, 2019
Congratuations!!!

Haryor3:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ekunsgreat: 12:50pm On May 22, 2019
Mudicua:
Congratuations!!!

please help me i study account education in school and I want to go for my master in Human Resources management,please if I’m and why this course,please house help me with answers will really appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2019
Ekunsgreat:
please help me i study account education in school and I want to go for my master in Human Resources management,please if I’m and why this course,please house help me with answers will really appreciate

Please delete this before twoods comes grin grin

That was on a lighter note.

If I got you correctly, you are going for a maters in Human Resources Management and you don't know why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by calculator123(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2019
solihp:

Hello, you can book your visa interview date before paying your SEVIS just make sure you pay it at least 3 working days to your interview, and yes, there are still about 5 dates in June ending and 15dates in July as at earlier this morning.

All the best
Have you gotten your Visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by solihp(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2019
calculator123:

Have you gotten your Visa?

No I haven't, but I have booked my appointment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Haryor3(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2019
My approved transcript today. 6:30 appointment in Lagos.

VO – Why are you going to the United states?
Me – For a master’s degree in Computational Finance at Rochester institute of technology, New York.
VO – Can you say the school again? *Apparently he didn’t hear.
I Say it and he goes oh RIT
VO – Why RIT?
Me – Firstly, its in the same state with the worlds financial capital
VO – Laughing... are you aware its not so close?
Me – Yes, I know its about 5hrs drive
VO – Okay.. continue
Me – The cost of living in Rochester is relatively cheap compared to other cities in the US. I am already paying a lot on tuition. RIT also prides itself as a career focused university and the main reason I am going to grad school is to improve my career... he cuts in..
VO – What other schools did you apply to?
Me – Hult International Business school and New York Institute of Technology
VO – Hult London?
Me –No, The san Francisco campus.
VO – What’s your highest academic Qualification?
Me – A BSc
VO – In what?
Me – Petroleum Engineering from the university of Lagos
VO – Okay... I see you have some scholarship , can I see the letter?
Me – I pass the letter saying it’s a 30% tuition waiver.
VO – Who will be sponsoring you?
Me – My Brother. My half brother actually
VO – What does he do? Let me see his sponsorship letter and bank statement.
Me – I tell him and pass them. He just looks at the front page and I tell him there are two bank statements oh
VO – Does your brother have a child?
Me – No!
VO – How old is he?
Me – I tell him his age
VO – Oh. He’s not so much older than you
Me – Yes
VO- Why is he sponsoring you?
Me – Firstly, He can afford it and he has also been taking care of me for the past three years .
VO – What will you do when you are done?
Me- I will be joining NNPC – NAPIMS where I had my undergraduate internship. They give preference to former interns. *He cuts in
VO – That’s the Nigerian Petroleum Company?
ME – Yes the Investment and management part.
VO – Okay please take all your documents and he presents the white paper. You’ll get a message on when to pick up your passport. Congratulations

By the way, I think he forgot to give me I-20 or I lost it. sigh

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Happiness67: 1:22pm On May 22, 2019
Haryor3:
My approved transcript today. 6:30 appointment in Lagos.

VO – Why are you going to the United states?
Me – For a master’s degree in Computational Finance at Rochester institute of technology, New York.
VO – Can you say the school again? *Apparently he didn’t hear.
I Say it and he goes oh RIT
VO – Why RIT?
Me – Firstly, its in the same state with the worlds financial capital
VO – Laughing... are you aware its not so close?
Me – Yes, I know its about 5hrs drive
VO – Okay.. continue
Me – The cost of living in Rochester is relatively cheap compared to other cities in the US. I am already paying a lot on tuition. RIT also prides itself as a career focused university and the main reason I am going to grad school is to improve my career... he cuts in..
VO – What other schools did you apply to?
Me – Hult International Business school and New York Institute of Technology
VO – Hult London?
Me –No, The san Francisco campus.
VO – What’s your highest academic Qualification?
Me – A BSc
VO – In what?
Me – Petroleum Engineering from the university of Lagos
VO – Okay... I see you have some scholarship , can I see the letter?
Me – I pass give me I-20 or I lost it. sigh
Congrats bro, it seems the V.O already fell in love with the fact that it was RIT and it helps that he was obviously in a good mood also

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Haryor3(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
Thanks man. Most likely a great mood.He approved the guy before me too.
Happiness67:

Congrats bro, it seems the V.O already fell in love with the fact that it was RIT and it helps that he was obviously in a good mood also
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2019
Haryor3:
Thanks man. Most likely a great mood.He approved the guy before me too.

If you forgot your i20, they will send it together with your stamped passport.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Mudicua: 1:39pm On May 22, 2019
Well... I can barely get what you mean with the bolded part of your post...
Are you asking for help on why YOU wanna go study a particular course?

I thought you had posted earlier that you were denied visa at Lincoln University.
Did you write a statement of purpose (SOP) for your admission?
A statement of purpose defines exactly why you want to study the course, why you chose the school, what you plan to do with afterwards.

Your SOP is the first step. Start on writing and SOP. Your SOP will guide you on what you wanna do and why you wanna do it.

On a more serious note, no one can help you with why you want to study or do something if you really want to go study a particular course.. If you are saying your MSc major is in HRM, how does it relate with accounts education? What are you doing at the moment to draw a connection with your proposed MSc... these questions should be answered in your SOP.

You have to work seriously on developing that.

Good luck.

Ekunsgreat:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Mudicua: 1:40pm On May 22, 2019
I tell you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Brown2Green:

Please delete this before twoods comes grin grin

That was on a lighter note.

If I got you correctly, you are going for a maters in Human Resources Management and you don't know why?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Flaame(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2019
I've been seeing visa approval for just graduated and doctorate applicants.... None for undergraduates so far, please does it mean our case is different?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by amb001: 1:52pm On May 22, 2019
Pls get to find out every every about a loan offer even before getting into it. I just got to knw i would b paying an interest of 45k over 180 months on 30k loan i took. Most of us might be desperate to color this naija but knw exactly under the terms and condition you r comoting.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Chidon360: 1:58pm On May 22, 2019
TWoods:

1. Simple answer - i did not want to spend the rest of my life with folks like you.
2. Nope, i was not asked to return and i was very clear about my plans and intent to work in the United States.

Your last sentence is completely confused. Everyone knows what a Nigerian means by the term "hustler"... and "legit" does not include using fraudulent SOAs. When you tell someone to use an SOA that does not include any money that is available to the intending student, you are indeed explicitly encouraging fraud.

Nigeria is one of the only African countries where drop-box visa applications are no longer accepted - why?
Less than 10% of visa applicants in Nigeria are granted a visa - why?
I have NEVER seen a Canadian visa applicant to
the US have to provide the same level of application documents requested of Nigerians - why? Most Canadian US visa holders only need to show up at the border to get stamped in, often with nothing but a drivers license or passport.

But of course, all the above means nothing to you generation of "hustlers"... cutting off your nose to spite your faces.
WhDuring your interview bro, when the VO asked you you what was your plan after studies in America, what was your response?

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olalekank(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2019
Twoods is back!

Love it
Welcome back bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Haryor3(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2019
Time2win:

If you forgot your i20, they will send it together with your stamped passport.

Oh great. Thank you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ekunsgreat: 2:18pm On May 22, 2019
Why did course,I chose this course cause I want to become a lecturer in the future ,I’m a person that have passion for people group and development and Human Resources management play a crucial role in an organization or institutions and I studying this course will help me to perform a multiple function in an organization such as recruiting an employee,training,participating in staff training activities .and this course will developed me managerial and technically in which it will make me more valuable in labor market in Nigeria during my lecturing job ,..
Please help me with this I study I account education and I want to do my master in hrm is this ok with why this course??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2019
amb001:
Pls get to find out every every about a loan offer even before getting into it. I just got to knw i would b paying an interest of 45k over 180 months on 30k loan i took. Most of us might be desperate to color this naija but knw exactly under the terms and condition you r comoting.

Loan is not advisable sha .. It should be the very last option.
Getting funding from school is the best thing that can happen to a graduate student.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 360gospelvibes: 2:33pm On May 22, 2019
Been reading about master students and Ph.D., abeg anybody with undergraduate transcript e joor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2019
Ekunsgreat:
Why did course,I chose this course cause I want to become a lecturer in the future ,I’m a person that have passion for people group and development and Human Resources management play a crucial role in an organization or institutions and I studying this course will help me to perform a multiple function in an organization such as recruiting an employee,training,participating in staff training activities .and this course will developed me managerial and technically in which it will make me more valuable in labor market in Nigeria during my lecturing job ,..
Please help me with this I study I account education and I want to do my master in hrm is this ok with why this course??

Abeg what correlation has human resource management with becoming a lecturer in future?
Infact what connection has account education with HRM?

If you can answer those 2 questions then you might have a career plan.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by JoeBazz(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2019
Please from which loan company and is the interest rate fixed?
amb001:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Obyknow(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2019
Ekunsgreat:

If you are finding it difficult to relate Account education to HRM,why not say something relating to your work not that lecturing plan stuff ooo
HRM is nothing but a practice of recruitment, hiring, training and managing employees of an organization.

The main purpose of HRM is to maximize the productivity of an organization by utilizing the effectiveness of its employee

How will going for this degree help you achieve all this
Look for something lacking at your work place and work with.Provide a solution to it

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2019
kidUrbane:
Hi everyone,
@Twoods, welcome back! It’s clear how people missed your very informative inputs on this thread.. However, I would like to pass some friendly reminders. They are mostly life lessons.
1. When you choose to make contributions, please learn to apply more empathy. Most of the time, your comments, advise, suggestions reeks of prejudice and preformed opinions. You assume all Nigerians are crooks. No, we aren’t. It might disgust you to live with the fact that you were originally a citizen of this great country.
2. When people get their visas and they claim it was God who gave them. I think it’ll be best you stay out of it. When you claim Americans or Germans or Chinese or Irish people don’t pray to be issued a visa you need to understand that they pray about other things. We don’t all have to have the same prayer requests do we? If they pray for good health and I pray for a successful visa outcome does it really matter? Live and let live.
3. Third, I discovered that Johnolukay raised a very important fact and you need to check it.Your ‘tone’. Honestly, watch it bro. There’s life beyond Nairaland Visa Thread that people constantly have been dealing with. Getting a visa isn’t a do or die affair. You lack an understanding of how communication works, you clearly do not understand emotional intelligence. You are notorious and acclaimed as someone who passes good information in a harsh way. I think you hate that you come from this country so much. To those applauding you for always coming out harsh, we should try to see beyond intent and suggest that he delivers more compassionately. I have been a memeber of this thread for more than 8 years now, good people have come, left a lasting mark, imparted lives without having to be rude or harsh. Honestly, I don’t find you to be a pleasant person because what you say is ultimately a reflection of who you are. Pass your message in the calmest, unassuming way possible. Character is everything.
Lastly, where is bracelum. I used to assume he is the new Twoods, but comparing your comments and delivery now. He’s a lesser evil. I said what I said, that’s my opinion. I’ll tell you the same thing I told him. This thread was awesome without you. We need kind people who talk like they have an understanding of how life works. Not humans who like to be perceived as angels. Good luck.

You can say whatever you want to say without mentioning me. I'm not here to please you or anyone. The earlier you understand, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2019
Kendrix69:
@Bracelum ....I have a question for u

Go on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2019
Long time Twoods! The last time you and I had misunderstanding here, I told myself I'd not get on any heat conversation with you. I will manage to keep my word. But I must say a few things about the comment below.

You said you're a Christian as if you've to tell people who doesn't know you before they know your faith. You also hit the original poster hard by saying he falsely acknowledge God the visa approval you know nothing about how he started and ended to the point of the approval. How did you know his acknowledgement of God is false? A true Christian would not have used this set of words on another Christian because he reverences his Creator for a success that means a lot to him. Who're you to even quote that part of his post?

Yes, you're right that he did basically everything his counterparts in Europe or Asia would do to get the visa, yet, acknowledging God is something any stable, grateful, happy Christian would have done. And you come out here to hit it as if it's wrong! He owns all the right in heaven and earth to call his approval a "miracle". Is it not a miracle in a country good and genuine people don't get their way (even after hardwork, and doing all the right things the right way) because of the way our situation is? Is it not a miracle that a man from the largest black nation on earth and one of the poorest, is going to the best nation on earth? Is it not a miracle that you, Twoods, got your F1 visa smoothly, which was a huge opportunity that gave you a strong foundation you harnessed to become who you're today? Why not return home and see the difference? Maybe! You even live and eat in a country that even its founding fathers acknowledged God and miracle at one point or the other during the founding phase! I think you don't know what a miracle is!

As for saying he did others disservice, you're also wrong. Blatantly wrong! In fact, you're seeing all these religious stuffs from a broken perspective that you need to fix before you can truly earn the badge to correct others. And you need to fix it, because it's neither helping you nor the people you think this guy has done disservice to.

If you love God with your heart, mind, and soul--as the Christ you said you follow commanded—you'd have known and understand perfectly well that it's every Christian responsibility to reverence God! That is their Creator for Heaven's sake! It's one of our duties if we love God! He has done that and you are trying to call him a bad name. This's the part of your comment that touched me to grab my computer to write.

Some of the students you see on this forum are first-generation! Some of their parents did not get to travel abroad to study. I know a student here who was the first in his entire family—from Dad's and Mom's side--to enter the airplane and travel abroad to study. You will call it nothing because you easily got your visa. But for him, this is a feat—a record his children will live to read and be proud of. How stupid of me would it be if I say he should shut up and sees it as normal? It's not normal! He did great and that's it! He should be thankful to his Creator—even if this student is not righteous or has garment of sin on! How's that your business? How has that done any student here a disservice?

You cannot judge anybody religious/spiritual experience, no matter what you claim to know, the level of your education, age, or the social stigma you claim you're correcting. You're an educated man! Read the history of the country that has bathed you with opportunities you use to have come this far in life. The US was founded by men and women who had strong faith in God and influenced by it. Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Rockefeller, Washington, etc. If 32 years old Thomas Jefferson who's said to have written the Declaration of Independence is here, I'm sure he would be laughing at your comment. The "God factor" was part of his life as it was for others. He prayed and write about "God". This was when America was under the influence of Great Britain. And Thomas was one of the brightest young men of his generation. Read that document bro!

The issue is not God or reverencing Him, because the last time I read the book of Isaiah, it's stated in a chapter and verse I can't remember that, 'We are His witness." And you know what that mean? We have duty to reverence him. He's our Source and Creator! We wouldn't have been here if not for HIM. That's what Emeraldtommy was trying to do! And you miss that part, man! The American founding fathers placed God at the centre of everything while they do their homework—as this student has done prior getting his visa! He's done nothing wrong to deserve this useless comment that you should have assessed thoroughly before posting here.

I have pushed this idea everywhere I go or invited to talk or share my opinion on the state of governance in Nigeria: God will not do for us the things He has given us the abilities to do by ourselves and for ourselves. But if we do what we should do, He's God to help us where and when we reach our limit--if need be! Nigeria is not what it is because Emeraldtommy and other Nigerians perpetuate or live with the perspectives that all it takes is "miracles" for Nigeria to work; Nigeria is what it's because Nigerians abuse religion by hanging on God when and where He wants us to work hard and get things done by ourselves. It's not because we reverence God or admit his presence or believe in miracle! We will still need miracle to build Nigeria anyway! Yes, we must work hard, create, innovate, strategise, breed natural leaders, and do our homework when and where necessary. But we will still need God, prayer and cling on the essentiality of morality to create a nation as great and prosperous as America. Go to China and ask their highly intelligent scientists if they believe in God or a spiritual being or force aiding Creations or at the centre of everything! They will tell you their story. They believe in the assistant of the spiritual realm, which God is centrally behind! I would have been the first to bounce on Emeraldtommy had he said he got his visa due to "all-God, no man duty" bulshhit. He did not do that. He's just happy and grateful to a God who got his back.

If you want to help your home country rewrite its dark story of ineffectiveness, poverty, lawlessness, falsifications, corruption, injustice and more importantly, abuse of religion or faith that has destroyed and wasted our resources and time, do it right. You'll need God's help yourself to do that! In fact, you will get to a point you will wish for a miracle and get it, even as you play the primary role. You gotta accept that God is at the centre of everything, even in the midst of darkness you see many Nigerians groaning in. Get your own perspective about things checked. You've done a lot of disservice to those you claim you wanted to serve with the comment below. I hope that they, too, see where you got it wrong! Have a great day!
TWoods:

I am a christian... but i am tired of reading this demonstrably false acknowledging of "God" anytime we obtain immigration benefits the rest of the world takes for granted. Yours is a profile i have seen all too often - well prepared, going for degrees that are in line with their previous degrees, good grades, and best of all - proof of full funding from a well respected US school. Except for rare cases, people with these profiles typically get their visas approved... without having to claim that it was all a miracle. You do others a disservice, rather than preparing hard like you've done, you perpetuate the Nigerian idea that all it takes is "miracles", even when presenting fraudulent documents at their visa interviews.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2019
amb001:

If you did not analyze your expected interest payments before accepting a loan, then I don't know what to say to you. I haven't seen this height of desperation and stupidity.

Before taking out any loan, you should calculate the expected interest rate, the expected payback time, the expected payback amount and then analyze if you can meet those expectations.

Nawao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by DBELLEs(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2019
�����

bracelum:

If you did not analyze your expected interest payments before accepting a loan, then I don't know what to say to you. I haven't seen this height of desperation and stupidity.

Before taking out any loan, you should calculate the expected interest rate, the expected payback time, the expected payback amount and then analyze if you can meet those expectations.

Nawao
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by DBELLEs(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2019
Haba!.

bracelum:

Nawao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.