Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (790384 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by femi312: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sheq:
am trully sorry ooo....oga femi...i was thinking if i keep reposting with your name i would be disturbing with mentions....edakun forgive me

I will be including it henceforth
You don't have to keeping reposting. Just direct or give them a link to the page if you must.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spotlighte: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
zarconflux:
Good morning nairalanders,my name is freddie from imo state,I graduated Aug,2015 and now I want to leave nigeria but the only option I have for now is via student visa.
I have an uncle in the US who's over 43yrs in d US but he's not helping.Now I want to go for masters in the same US but I don't know where to start,I have read d previous conversations but d terms sounds Spanish.
Please someone should help a brother...what do I do?
This is exactly how it was for me, but with enough dedication and discipline you'll get to know these terms really fast.

Don't stop reading last conversations, with time you'll be very familiar with these words even enough to contribute and answer questions.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by AYOMIDEY49: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good evening sirs/mas. Pls i want to ask if WES accept Nabteb result in it evaluation. This same nabteb result is what i used for my degree course in Chemistry.... Now since wen WES want to help to calculate GPA, it will also request for ur O.level.... PLS IS NABTEB RESULT ACCEPTABLE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by tizzdi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
guys can a 3.3 grad get admission for masters in us?..i finished ssce in 2014 is it to late to seek admission for undergraduate?..cus i heard VO’s frown at that sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by abeeolars: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
i had a 3.0 from a university in Nigeria and that got me admission here. Well i think it depends on the type of university you are applying to. There are different entry requirements for different universities.
tizzdi:
guys can a 3.3 grad get admission for masters in us?..i finished ssce in 2014 is it to late to seek admission for undergraduate?..cus i heard VO’s frown at that sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by tizzdi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
abeeolars:
i had a 3.0 from a university in Nigeria and that got me admission here. Well i think it depends on the type of university you are applying to. There are different entry requirements for different universities.
am planning towards Msc in computer science..are u in Us of A already?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
I have a question and would be glad if anyone can answer.
I was denied a visiting visa on the 8th of May this year. Now I got an admission for a MSc program in TN with GTA offer just today. The school resumes on the 22nd of Next month. I would like to know if it's reasonable to pursue the said program... I mean the visa. Will the denial in May not affect my outcome??
Pls advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by hardeyswaggz: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2018
homirefacuny:
I was denied a visiting visa on the 8th of May this year. Now I got an admission for a MSc program in TN with GTA offer just today. The school resumes on the 22nd of Next month. I would like to know if it's reasonable to pursue the said program... I mean the visa. Will the denial in May not affect my outcome??
Pls advice
can someone please help respond to this question? I also need to know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by hardeyswaggz: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Hello good people, in the last time I went for interview, I had WES evaluation of my result. Now I want to make another trial and also try other countries, would I need to do another evaluation? Will I make use of same evaluation? Please enlighten me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by anfanio: 1:20am On Sep 21, 2018
hardeyswaggz:
Hello good people, in the last time I went for interview, I had WES evaluation of my result. Now I want to make another trial and also try other countries, would I need to do another evaluation? Will I make use of same evaluation? Please enlighten me

WES evaluation is valid for five years from the date of issue.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by zarconflux: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Good morning and happy weekend to y'all, pls I applied for transcript from my school but they're saying it will be sent directly to the school otherwise it will not bear a specific address,can someone explain this or tell me the exact thing to do because I want to apply online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by ritlala: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2018
zarconflux:
Good morning and happy weekend to y'all, pls I applied for transcript from my school but they're saying it will be sent directly to the school otherwise it will not bear a specific address,can someone explain this or tell me the exact thing to do because I want to apply online.

Transcript will be sent directly to the school you are applying to. The new school will not accept a transcript from you because that will be unofficial, except its for provisional admission, pending when your school will send directly to the new school. But if u want your personal copy, while not request separately.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Phatkayconcept: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Morning people, someone should please help me with the wes evaluation requirement.
I was reviewing the requirement , only to realize that I will request for transcript from waec. I already have my original result, I don't know about this waec transcript of a thing.
To those that have successfully passed through this stage , please contribute
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by bigfrancis21: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2018
abeeolars:

What's your school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2018
sheke01:

Second, "What's your schedule for this program"?
In my opinion, This was where you gave the fatal blow to your "slim" chances.

People who go there to do "cram and pour" are usually unsettled once the grammar is adjusted. Program Schedule was simply a synonym for Study Plan. I will advice anybody going there to avoid memorising question stereotypes. On the contrary, master the essence of each and every visa question with the aim of realising what it is testing out. By so doing, you won't be caught off guard even when the questions are reordered or rephrased.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Spotlighte: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2018
bigfrancis21:

What's your school?
Sulcross
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 100kobo(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2018
femi312:
You know plagiarism is a big crime in the US right?

That word is alien to the Nigerian lexicon. Very unfortunate!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Rytefish: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2018
zarconflux:

Provided the transcript will get to you, provided the school Rep's signature will be on the transcript, let your school mail it without the said address. Keep in mind that you wouldn't need to scan the school address when submitting your transcript filling out the application.

secondly, hope the school you are applying to accepts unofficial transcript or should I say transcript you personally upload, if yes, let your school send it to you instead of the school oversea.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Rytefish: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
homirefacuny:
Pls advice

Nice attempt, as it means you have been looking forward to and planning the admission towards ending of the year, but you wanted to visit your relative over there to know how life is before going back for academics.

Is that not the case?
Don't say otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
100kobo:

That word is alien to the Nigerian lexicon. Very unfortunate!
agbejero...mind your business....it wasnt like i planned it out to make it seem like mine.....i copied it from someone else who copied it...and just found out it was written by femi321 on part 13 post.... abeg mind your business..... angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by harriseen(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
100kobo:

People who go there to do "cram and pour" are usually unsettled once the grammar is adjusted. Program Schedule was simply a synonym for Study Plan. I will advice anybody going there to avoid memorising question stereotypes. On the contrary, master the essence of each and every visa question with the aim of realising what it is testing out. By so doing, you won't be caught off guard even when the questions are reordered or rephrased.

Bro come on... I honestly truly appreciate your very candid advice, but, haba, generalizing this way shouldn’t be na. I suck at cramming sef.

It’s aii sha. Thanks for the heads up bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by GboyegaD(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
homirefacuny:
Pls advice

No it should not provided you respond properly to your next interview questions. With a GTA, you are likely to secure the Visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Rytefish:

Nice attempt, as it means you have been looking forward to and planning the admission towards ending of the year, but you wanted to visit your relative over there to know how life is before going back for academics.

Is that not the case?
Don't say otherwise.

Exactly.. It was my brother's graduation from college in May. The consular was so mean.. Lol. We don't ever give up bro. Thanks a bunch bro. Will post my transcript here with joy soon. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by homirefacuny(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
GboyegaD:

No it should not provided you respond properly to your next interview questions. With a GTA, you are likely to secure the Visa.

I pray o Bros. I will be so grateful to God. Those guys can be very unpredictable sometimes. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
please who has chidinho s contact....the guy who got admission into ....duke University for Master of Quantitative
Management with concentration in Business Analytics.

he deactivated already

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: Spring2025 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.