Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What's On Your Mind Right Now ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's On Your Mind Right Now ? (446 Views)

Brain Teaser: I Can Tell What's On Your Mind Right Now !!! [ MIND GAME ]] / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / What's On Your Mind Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's On Your Mind Right Now ? by SirToothBrush: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Be honest, what's on your mind right now ??
Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now ? by bjayx: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
My running bet9ja ticket of 5millar
Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
bjayx:
My running bet9ja ticket of 5millar
that's too much for betting, what if your ticket cut now wetin you go do
Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now ? by bokunrawo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
How to fast seven days dry fasting , out of the 21 days fast am starting tomo
Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now ? by bjayx: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
jessca048:
that's too much for betting, what if your ticket cut now wetin you go do
I didn't stake 5 Millar...its the winning price
Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now ? by Uglymugg: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nigeria is on my mind. I think about her everyday. What is really the cause of our problem? Are the ethnicity that make up Nigeria very incompatible? Are our politicians firmly against progress? Is it a spiritual matter? Has the country been sold to a demon on contract? Is there an Ancient curse upon the country and it's citizens? Is it cause we're black? I could never figure it out.

Imagine if Nigeria was just like America, with people struggling to enter our country, while we as citizen's just sit back and enjoy life, people sleeping in embassy's just to get visa to Nigeria or people dying in Desert just to get into our country and pursue the "Nigerian Dream." of owning a house and a family. Just look out into the sky and think about how lucky you are to be born a Nigerian but then reality hits;

2 Likes

Re: What's On Your Mind Right Now ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Barcelona vs sevilla

(1) (Reply)

AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope / Earth And Heaven / Instagram Girls In Nigeria To Win Over 1 Million In A Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.