Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? (3170 Views)

Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by RationalTV: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please is it possible to have sex with someone that is not ur lover ?? but just a friend. Or should I say can best friends have sex with each other. ?? Is it possible?? I mean male and female best friends o not gay and lesbians tongue

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by sainty2k3(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
You mean like gay /lesbians

1 Like

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by RationalTV: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
sainty2k3:
You mean like gay /lesbians
Edited
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by bjayx: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yea...that's very common
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by lilmax(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
you cannot be a male and be best friends with a female

that's the origin of common sense

3 Likes

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by sainty2k3(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
lilmax:
you cannot be a male and be best friends with a female

that's the origin of common sense
Exactly the point.
If you have opposite sex as your best friend. It is a matter of time you will do the do

2 Likes

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by sarahade(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
What kind of play will a dog be playing with a lion.
My brother I will have only one best friend and that is my husband.

5 Likes

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by DonroxyII: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarahade:
What kind of play will a dog be playing with a lion.
My brother I will have only one best friend and that is my husband.
That is you anyway, unfortunately , everyone ain't you cheesy

@Op, it's called FWB (Friend with Benefit) .... and it is very common especially among students/coworkers that are helping each other's ministries !!

1 Like

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
True...

Meanwhile check my signature for a professional writer.
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by tuasefemi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yes, it's called friends with benefits!
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by sarahade(f): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonroxyII:

@Op, it's called FWB (Friend with Benefit) .... and it is very common especially among students/coworkers that are helping each other's ministries !!

My brother I know myself I cannot be friends with a man o Because i no trust myself reach that side

1 Like

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by DonroxyII: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
shocked
sarahade:

My brother I know myself I cannot be friends with a man o Because i no trust myself reach that side
Chisos shocked , So u fit allow another man do u shukushuku if under pressure grin .... U better not keep Male friends ooo ....
Though, two opposite sex being a Best Fwend, if adequate limit ain't drawn, it is easier to fall in the temptation ....

2 Likes

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
undecided Yup completely,best buddies now kinda means Phuck buddies... Sounds funny buh real...
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by IamAirforce1: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yep

But you've got to be good in bed first , so you don't embarrass yourself .
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by sarahade(f): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonroxyII:
:oChisos shocked , So u fit allow another man do u shukushuku if under pressure grin .... U better not keep Male friends ooo ....
Though, two opposite sex being a Best Fwend, if adequate limit ain't drawn, it is easier to fall in the temptation ....

I don't have male friends o.
Nothing can make me get close to a man except I'm ready to sleep with him.

1 Like

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by DonroxyII: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarahade:

I don't have male friends o.
Nothing can make me get close to a man except I'm ready to sleep with him.
So, b4 u are married nko , Don't u have male fwends and how did you relate with them ?
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by sarahade(f): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonroxyII:
So, b4 u are married nko , Don't u have male fwends and how did you relate with them ?

I can't really call the men i know friends because I don't really hang out with them and they don't know personal things about me. even during my university days it was strictly for educational purposes I had male friends.

I try to define my relationship o. I'm not perfect but I always draw the line

5 Likes

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by oluwasegun007(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yes ooo....

The only way to avoid it is to ensure you are both in different relationship.
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by DonroxyII: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarahade:

I can't really call the men i know friends because I don't really hang out with them and they don't know personal things about me. even during my university days it was strictly for educational purposes I had male friends.

I try to define my relationship o. I'm not perfect but I always draw the line
U seem like an Introvert to me ... U be Hajia Ni ?
U sha are scared of male folks ....... So, if a dude love your intellectualism and sense of Judgement , kpam ... u just run away from him because u are scared of what it may lead into .... U go get "ojukokoro" .... But, u like chatting with guys abi !!
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by HouseOfWine: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
What kind of a dumb azz question is this?
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by IamPlato(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2018

You Lack Self Control if You Can Fvck your FEMALE Best Friend
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by sarahade(f): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonroxyII:
U seem like an Introvert to me ... U be Hajia Ni ?
U sha are scared of male folks ....... So, if a dude love your intellectualism and sense of Judgement , kpam ... u just run away from him because u are scared of what it may lead into .... U go get "ojukokoro" .... But, u like chatting with guys abi !!

I no get ojukokoro as long as my husband gives me what i want which is love.
I don't chat with guys o my husband to be doesn't like it.
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by Mitchsin(f): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonroxyII:

Exactly.. I like the word.. Friends with benefits.. wink
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by Mitchsin(f): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonroxyII:
:oChisos shocked , So u fit allow another man do u shukushuku if under pressure grin .... U better not keep Male friends ooo ....

Gbam
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by DonroxyII: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2018
sarahade:

I no get ojukokoro as long as my husband gives me what i want which is love.
I don't chat with guys o my husband to be doesn't like it.
Sarah, oro e ko fe ye Mi mo ooo , So, He is even your husband to be ... Thought u already married ni ooo ..... OK Kontinu , God go answer .... If I say I wan be ya fwend now, Na so u go red flagged me ..... cheesy
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by DonroxyII: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Mitchsin:

Exactly.. I like the word.. Friends with benefits.. wink
Na d kain thing way u go like be that shocked .. cheesy
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 13, 2018
That a dog oftentimes play with a cat living under the same roof with it doesn't mean they are best of friends.

Though such friendships exist sometimes but except if a man is gay or has gay tendencies, he can't be too close with a woman for a period of time without nursing some ambitions even if the lady is as ugly as my village female oracle.

1 Like

Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by sarahade(f): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2018
DonroxyII:
Sarah, oro e ko fe ye Mi mo ooo , So, He is even your husband to be ... Thought u already married ni ooo ..... OK Kontinu , God go answer .... If I say I wan be ya fwend now, Na so u go red flagged me ..... cheesy

Lol. I'm not married yet. And My name is not Sarah lol.
And yes I go red flag you
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by hi3: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2018
Friends with benefits.... No heart breaks, both sides gain
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by DonroxyII: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2018
sarahade:

Lol. Most people will say husband after engagement party but to me I'm not married yet. And My name is not Sarah lol.
And yes I go red flag you
Pretty soon, your ideology will change. You will soon understand that in this world, you need network of Man and Woman , Your clique to get to the next level and the next one .... So, "What is Sarahade" and are u a Muslim ?
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by Mitchsin(f): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
DonroxyII:
Na d kain thing way u go like be that shocked .. cheesy

Says who
Re: Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
of course yes
friends with benefit tinzs

(1) (Reply)

BILLIONAIRE BURIAL! Man Buries His Girlfriend With A Hummer Jeep Instead Coffin / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘I Love You’ / Should I Accept Him Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.