Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:52 AM

Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (60434 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Brb
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by eghuan1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
So the thief went to carry out his act with his ID in his pocket, who does that

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Dianalizzy231: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Don't believe he's a thief,police can say anything after they Bleep up
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by infiniteboy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
No peace for the wicked
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Genniez(f): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmmmm ..karma is a bitch..
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by ola12(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wer NCAN? grin
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Orpe7(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lost his brain while trying to steal a brain box grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by budusky05(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Ekwerwchukwu....

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif[/img]

A FLAT head still got FLATTENED

Initially I thought it was ekweremadu.
Him na legislative thief.

4 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Orpe7(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Either an auto parts seller trying to make people cry on a sunday. Later dem go open office for thursday after praise and worship. Yeye people. No be una 4 Anambra girls make us proud for abroad ni. But ur men are totally useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Tonimordred(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na 2 vandalize u sabi wen ur pple 4 anambra r busy doin dia ritual tynz.....IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Fatherofdragons: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Orpe7:
Either an auto parts seller trying to make people cry on a sunday. Later dem go open office for thursday after praise and worship. Yeye people. No be una 4 Anambra girls make us proud for abroad ni. But ur men are totally useless

Agbo and dirty meat sellers everywhere in the east, why are yoros so useless and stupid.

Fine them no fine na only yansh their bleached women get.

even their useless men they bleach sef. I just tire for afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by ipobarecriminals: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
sad confam. ipobarethieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by NothingDoMe: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Ekwerwchukwu....

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif[/img]

A FLAT head still got FLATTENED

Lol. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Fatherofdragons: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
person can not hear of ogun state without thinking of skull miners, always scared that my head will be mined, even for Anambra here, I feel disgusted near an afonja, baff them no go baff only to dey sell Agbo all around onitsha and awka.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Badonasty(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Thief breaks his skull, dies while fleeing, his PVC retrieved .
A suspected thief identified as Daniel Ekwerekwu, an indigene of Aguleri, Anambra state, has died after breaking his skull during a fall while trying to escape arrest, this morning, in Lagos
He had gone to Okungade street, Mende-Maryland, Ikeja, to vandalize a car and steal its parts. However, at about 6:04a.m, one of the owners of the cars being vandalised woke up to prepare for church service only to see Ekwerekwu vandalizing his car. .
He raised alarm which attracted a police patrol team as well as neighbours. They chased after the suspect, who ran into a building. He tried to scale the fence but unfortunately for him, his hands slipped off the wall and he landed on a cemented floor, breaking his skull as a result.
When the police searched his trousers pocket, they recovered a voter's card bearing his name and picture. He was taken to Mainland Hospital, Yaba where he was confirmed dead. The body was thereafter deposited at the hospital's morgue.

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/12/thief-breaks-his-skull-dies-while-fleeing-his-pvc-retrieved/

L

Igbo amaka
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Instant reward!
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by sammirano: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Flatee at it again

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Fatherofdragons: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Afonja men go marry wife keep for house, em no go find work use take care of en wife, na the women go dey hustle, dey take care of the family.

upon that the small money way the poor afonja woman manage hustle get, em efulefu husband go carry am go akuna house because them to fvck to much.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Divine justice
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Fatherofdragons: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Afonja ppl?? na only party party them like, them no get shame.

plus them be the chief propagandists for this shithole, hypocrites and back biters.

very tribalistic bunch, had a very ugly experience with an afonja.

na to talk talk them no, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Police and murdering. Of innocent citizens

Say no to jungle justice
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by tunary(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Instant judgement
no judgement for that one na wetin them wan judge
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by ebby9z(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
I believe Nairaland handlers encourage tribalism and ethich bigotry.
It's sickening and very disturbing. I'm Yorùbá but I'd say I'm very ashamed of my kinsmen on this thread. I know Igbos do it too when it's the other way round.
Our politicians have successfully reduced even the so called educated ones among us to uncivilized, discourteous beasts who fight themselves while the leaders unite in their oppression and suppression of us all.

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by ebby9z(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Afonja ppl?? na only party party them like, them no get shame.

plus them be the chief propagandists for this shithole, hypocrites and back biters.

very tribalistic bunch, had a very ugly experience with an afonja.

na to talk talk them no, nothing else.
If you're not banned for this post, then Nairaland is very useless.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Buffalo2(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Who go con claim his body now
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
stevedre:
Damn shocked. After my SUV was vandalized twice, one in Festac town the other in satellite town I stopped feeling sorry for any car thief. angry

Biiko, which SUV again?

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
fafambo:
HE DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE

KIA.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by eagleonearth(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
This was exactly how my brother's brand new car was vandalized and the brain box removed. Ladipo boys shaa
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by luminouz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
queenbetsy:
How do I believe this one too na?? undecided

Issokay.... grin

Lmaooooo..
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.