Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms (31266 Views)

OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC / Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms by Piddo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2007
Silly old twarts. Wait till you hear the billions that will be spent on the new kit. Billions that should have been used to pay improved salaries, hence improved performance. Someone has certainly gotten richer, no be Naija??
Re: New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms by duduyemi: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2007
ok ok lets not all be quick to start conjuring rediculous stories and plots to steal money through this kit issue, but let us think past that, uniforms do not make the police more efficient but image is everything in this life, if u look ragged and hungry u r not bound to get the respect that you deserve, that is the first issue. the second issue is that the new uniforms do aid in the fight against crime. it is no news that there has been an issue with any imposter goin into the market to buy black material and sewing it and wearing it and standing infront of a barrel drum holding a stick.
if the IG is smart he can use this uniform to rid us of this problem, the uniform style color and material can be made exclusive in some way.
Re: New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms by Mamajama(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2007
some people are so shallow minded. they have no idea how the police organization works, the funds that are used for this uniform come from the police budget. Police salary, ammunition and equipments are provision by the federal government. IG is trying to revamp the polluted image of the NPF. the senate should provide funds to equip this people.
Re: New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms by 9ja4eva: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2007
Well dt wld take place when the new government is sworn in cos this government is almost done.
Re: New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2008
i hope they never get round to changing the uniforms, i hope they all drop dead from heatstroke, in their black uniforms. Naija would be a much better place without those bastards in black.
Re: New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms by jeremymichaelskktddvbgfr: 1:27am On Nov 23, 2009
good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular make. The prices for the sneakers were all over 300 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these Prada Shoes. I will absolutely order those.
Re: New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms by shotster50(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2009
Someone has a quirky sense of humour. So this is the NPF doing their own quota for the 'rebranding' of Nigeria.
Re: New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms by princekevo(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2009
I hope they considered the police standing on high way for 20naira b4 changing this uniform.
Some Nigerian policemen could be dirty, as such might prefer hiding their dirtiness in the black uniform as usual with an unpolished shoes.
This will really expose how neat they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. / Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.