Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food (38256 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by PrettyCrystal: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
It was earlier reported that a woman was badly beaten and battered by her husband after a disagreement. The heartbreaking pictures which have been trending online - sparked outrage among netizens who condemned the shameful act by the man who is currently in police custody.

The shocking incident reportedly happened in Kenya. 

According to reports, the woman was brutalised her husband for not preparing food for him as requested. It was revealed that the man was angry that he didn't find any food on his table after returning from work despite giving her money for that earlier in the day. 

The angry man pounced on his beautiful wife and disfigured her face literally and even bit her ear in the cause of the beating. 

The man has been arrested as police revealed that he will face the full wrath of the law.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/kenyan-man-arrested-for-brutalizing-his-wife-over-food.html

1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by PrettyCrystal: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

By the way, first bank customers please click the link on my signature for great new features on the first mobile app

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by buhariguy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can do it.

And Kenya are always behaving like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by bjayx: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
That's wicked n babaric

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Donjazzy12(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
It was earlier reported that a woman was badly beaten and battered by her husband after a disagreement. The heartbreaking pictures which have been trending online - sparked outrage among netizens who condemned the shameful act by the man who is currently in police custody.

The shocking incident reportedly happened in Kenya. 

According to reports, the woman was brutalised her husband for not preparing food for him as requested. It was revealed that the man was angry that he didn't find any food on his table after returning from work despite giving her money for that earlier in the day. 

The angry man pounced on his beautiful wife and disfigured her face literally and even bit her ear in the cause of the beating. 

The man has been arrested as police revealed that he will face the full wrath of the law.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/kenyan-man-arrested-for-brutalizing-his-wife-over-food.html

I am so happy! Men are finally waking up.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by ashjay001(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
dubemnaija:
JESU!! What sort of reconfiguration is this shocked??

All these APC zombies deserves this kind of treatment.

But, na PDP dey receive ds kain mauling for all d lastest elections natongue

Modified: forgot to say sorry to d madam. I hate passiveness! Abeg, break something on his head joorangry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by godfatherx: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Not good to beat a woman.

I pray for every man reading this, may you never be in a situation where a woman will test your patience.

E no easy, it takes so much grace to turn your back and walk away from a determined woman.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by 1stNumeroUno: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Op, abeg always tag pix like this with "graphic".

Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by vanbonattel: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Only an APC supporter can do this.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Olalan(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
The man is beast.......his balls should be smashed.....

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by BabaRamota1980: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can do it.

And Kenya are always behaving like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

Na Ibo guy?

16 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by CodeTemplar: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Chao men are not smiling indeed.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by CodeTemplar: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Donjazzy12:

I am so happy! Men are finally waking up.
Ha ha ha. . . This comment is funny. That's what women say when one of them fu.cks up.

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by BestWifeyAni: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
What
Evil and possessed man ........

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by udoka55555: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
this man deserves 500years in kirikiri...

he is lucky this is not my sister..
i would have make sure he doesn't get to see the next sun.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by mickysticky(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
dubemnaija:
JESU!! What sort of reconfiguration is this shocked??

All these APC zombies deserves this kind of treatment.

Reconfiguration in deed
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by danny56: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Season of anger at the slightest provocation.....let the man face the law!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by akezn: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
blood of makarfi
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by NdiaraIGBO: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
I hope the woman has honourable brothers. The man should spend a considerable time in JAIL!

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Sirjamo: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kenya government should set the foolish man up with Anthony Joshua

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Firefire(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Idiotic Pig of Buhary and wickedness. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by udoka55555: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
this man deserves 500years in kirikiri...

he is lucky this is not my sister..
i would have make sure he doesn't get to see the next sun.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by alterswerve(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ion think it's just the food that caused this.. There must have been a built up resentment... I'm not the type to pass judgment..

I saw her nips tho, in the third pic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Homeboiy: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kenya is now practising boxing on women
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Rossikki: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
This was too brutal. The man deserves serious jail time for this savage assault.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by PrincessB1(f): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
See beating o shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Bethel4Life(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Soo bad
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by newdawn2017(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
I hope the woman has honourable brothers. The man should spend a considerable time in JAIL!
& Later be freed with all his body intact?
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by GAJIT: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

if any man, i repeat, any man (no matter how highly-placed), does this to my sister, who happens to be his wife, he'd face my own full wrath, before the law takes its course!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nedfed(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Chaiiiiiiii
Na beating be this?
See has pretty face turn frog face, oga oooo.

Wish all APC members can receive such beating come 2019 tru our PVC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year / 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu / EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.