Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food (38255 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Man Lands In Jail For Battering Girlfriend Over Attempt To Live With Him In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Tonimordred(m): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2018
The man wants the woman to become a racoon cause he has get the shape of the head remains the body....tyson
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2018
Why she too no cook?... Well, instead of blaming the man, outer women should also learn from this,,,,,,,. It is painful when a man drop money for food, and after working hard through out the day just to sustain the family then return home nd meet no food......gbese niye ooi... THE MAN BEAT HER TOO MUCH SHA, HE FOR JUST APPLY WISDOM WHILE TREATING HER FUCKUP
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by TimiElvis001(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
It was earlier reported that a woman was badly beaten and battered by her husband after a disagreement. The heartbreaking pictures which have been trending online - sparked outrage among netizens who condemned the shameful act by the man who is currently in police custody.

The shocking incident reportedly happened in Kenya. 

According to reports, the woman was brutalised her husband for not preparing food for him as requested. It was revealed that the man was angry that he didn't find any food on his table after returning from work despite giving her money for that earlier in the day. 

The angry man pounced on his beautiful wife and disfigured her face literally and even bit her ear in the cause of the beating. 

The man has been arrested as police revealed that he will face the full wrath of the law.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/kenyan-man-arrested-for-brutalizing-his-wife-over-food.html

There is nothing a woman can do to rationale this kinda of ignoble abuse from a man... That dude is a substandard man... Damn he made woman's face to look like a big snail lol... cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by drlateef: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2018
The guy should be made to fight Anthony Joshua. That's what he deserves.......and crush his dick and balls with a sledge hammer. That's my judgement. I rise!.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by vicben27(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2018
this is just too bad. beast in human form
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Amberon11: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Your mother and sisters will be meted with worse treatment idiot. Can you dare lay your filthy hands on your boss? Or a female police officer? Depraved fool.
seangy4konji:
When their mouth no go stay one place...always nagging and doing like Cynthia rothrck.

I hate a woman that us not calm.talkative and abusive..even in public can abuse anybody. No respect..they deserve beatings line this to always register it in their empty skull that one blow can kill 5 people.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by henrygale(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can do it.

And Kenya are always behaving like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.
Ijiot.
Baskad! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Amberon11: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2018
So you're saying she deserved this because she didn't cook? You devil's in hand will meted your match one day.
Amossity:
Why she too no cook?... Well, instead of blaming the man, outer women should also learn from this,,,,,,,. It is painful when a man drop money for food, and after working hard through out the day just to sustain the family then return home nd meet no food......gbese niye ooi... THE MAN BEAT HER TOO MUCH SHA, HE FOR JUST APPLY WISDOM WHILE TREATING HER FUCKUP
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by seangy4konji: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Amberon11:
Your mother and sisters will be meted with worse treatment idiot. Can you dare lay your filthy hands on your boss? Or a female police officer? Depraved fool.
go a and die..your father...must u quote person.mugu
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by victorian(f): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Why she sef no cook food, upon money given to her.
Sighs

She should have known the kind of husband she married. cry

God! See beating!

God forbid!
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by DonaTee(f): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:

And Kenya are always behaving like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

Weakling spotted.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by DonaTee(f): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:

Wow!

You and all the males in your family tres are lazy, jobless, Weak n impotent imbéciles.

Dont bother qouting me. Rubbish.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by godfatherx: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
babeosisi:

Over food?
Lord.please may this one meet his match in marriage
Amen

Hello darling, pls read and ASSIMILATE before you quote me. I didn't talk about food, I said a determined woman, and Amen to your prayer.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by Bebetter: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
This woman fit die from these injuries... it's gruesome. Not sure it's the same person.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by kelvincruz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
A beast was sited.Kenya always unscrupulous when it comes to domestic violence
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food by GAJIT: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
AsianLoyalist:

And you'll join him in jail.

How is there any sense in what you just said

I'd be more than happy to join him in prison as long as he's feeling same hurt and pain, even much more than my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) / Indian Doctor Duped Into Buying "Aladdin's Lamp" After Genie Show / Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.