Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu (10792 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU / FG Withdraws Corruption Charges Against Ashinze, Sambo Dasuki’s Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
A former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Kalu, has said that if a court of competent jurisdiction ordered that former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, be released, it should be obeyed.

He also stressed the need to respect the rule of law in order for democracy to thrive in the country.

Kalu, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, said that any pronouncement from a properly constituted court of justice must be obeyed and complied with

Kalu spoke in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria on Sunday in Abuja.

According to Kalu, because the various tiers of government, individuals and corporate entities have no respect for the decisions of the courts, “we are making many unlawful things possible.

“If a court issues an order that Sambo Dasuki be released, it should be obeyed

“If we Nigerians genuinely want democracy to endure, we should learn how to respect the laws of the land.

“The law of the land is our constitution and any pronouncement made by the court based on the constitution should be obeyed,’’ Kalu said

https://punchng.com/if-court-ordered-that-dasuki-be-released-it-should-be-obeyed-orji-kalu/

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by eezeribe(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
O. U. K, be there talking any how, Buhari and Oshiomole would soon come for your head....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

Someone that supervised, shared and looted arms meant to stop terrorism

Let me see the hopeless lawyer bought over by wile through his wife that will set this bastard free

Pmb is still the President though

I trust Mr. President

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:
OK

On this matter nothing is ok

He will either rot or die in jail

5 Likes

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Redoil: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deaf and dumb buhari will not hear

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Redoil:
Deaf and dumb buhari will not hear

You know why ?

Coz the spirit of the over 30 thousand that died makes the ear of Mr. President blocked

They keep crying and yelling for justice

So Baba will and will never release that criminal

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Redoil: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarrki:
Now i know that buhari is far more confuse than oshiomole

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by buhariguy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Since the truth is out, dansuki can be release now.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can see that buhari is a man that believe in the rule of law.

The new DSS boss is reviewing all the cases that pig daura were playing game with.

And I hope the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can now vote for buhari.

1 Like

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Merimental(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
dis govt has no ears 4 rule of laws...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Racoon(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Capital No.It’s not possible.Court ni! Someone that supervised, shared and looted arms meant to stop terrorism.Let me see the hopeless lawyer bought over by wile through his wife that will set this bastard free.Pmb is still the President though.I trust Mr. President
[/s]
Sorry OUK is just knowing this now Dont worry it will also get to you someday.
Like Buhari like supporters.Meanwhile why not the president just go fully autocratic Banish the courts, judges & the constitution.Bunch of sorry humanity.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by kurt09(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

Let me see the hopeless lawyer bought over by wile through his wife that will set this bastard free

I trust Mr. President

Patriotism is the weakness through which the state gulls us into servitude. - Will Spencer

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Racoon(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
You know why ?
Coz the spirit of the over 30 thousand that died makes the ear of Mr. President blocked.They keep crying and yelling for justice So Baba will and will never release that criminal
[/s]
And what about the Igbos he participated in their killings/deaths during the 1966 counter-coup & all the people that have been killed & still being killed by his killer BH & fulani brothers under this hopeless regime

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by StillX10(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
unfortunately court was not obeyed by this government of tyranny

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by IsaAbubakar: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President
[/s]
Rubbish
can't you construct a simple sentence?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by IsaAbubakar: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
someone is about to defect grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
APC are evil!!

6 Likes

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by surveyProf(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarrki:

You know why ?

Coz the spirit of the over 30 thousand that died makes the ear of Mr. President blocked

They keep crying and yelling for justice

So Baba will and will never release that criminal

I still can not understand ur character till date...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
tongue
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by chinjo(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Stop pretending. Are u saying you are not aware that for the 6th times the court has granted him bail but Buhari your oga is still keeping him hostage?

7 Likes

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Nofav0rs(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President
I’ve never seen anyone in this your level of ignorance and lack of intelligence.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by kunmiiii: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Mr President is getting it wrong on this, This case seems very personal, emotional and too close to home for him, but he should put sentiments aside and shouldn't trample on the courts and the same democracy that made him the No1 citizen.

Its tyrannic and undemocratic to hold Dasuki even after he's been granted bail by multiple courts, you can't flout the judgement of the same court you want a conviction in, it's hypocritical and double standard.

11 Likes

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Tell that to Buhari! Afterall you are still campaigning for that failure!

sarrki:
Capital No

Is the court not competent anymore
Add contempt for the court to the list of Buhari's many sins!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I’ve never seen anyone in this your level of ignorance and lack of intelligence.

Your elders in wadata knows better
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Smarkie: 3:37am On Aug 13, 2018
J
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:10am On Aug 13, 2018
This old man and his schizophrenic rants again!!....People dey this world sha.. grin grin shocked

So because of your crude village politics and peasant socio-political leaning the law should be suspended??

Which court convicted Dasuki??...Hope you have the guns to survive in the rebellious banana republic that you are yearning for?

You go about shouting saraki...saraki..saraki..... grin grin grin Nah to enta market remain shocked shocked

sarrki:
[s]Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President[/s]

11 Likes

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by sarrki(m): 4:22am On Aug 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
This old man and his schizophrenic rants again!!....People dey this world sha.. grin grin shocked

So because of your crude village politics and peasant socio-political leaning the law should be suspended??

Which court convicted Dasuki??...Hope you have the guns to survive in the rebellious banana republic that you are yearning for?

You go about shouting saraki...saraki..saraki..... grin grin grin Nah to enta market remain shocked shocked

Do you observe that know matter what I avoid Igbos and online miscreants
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Lol..Your usual kindergarten rhyme and sing song....Just like your partner buhari.guy...Both of you seriously need help brah....At the bold is what i will call IPOBIC BRAIN DISORDER ....Yabaleft will need you both as a specimen for this new strain of online lunacy grin grin shocked

Ire ooo
sarrki:

Do you observe that know matter what I avoid Igbos and online miscreants

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Frankiss44(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President

You sound shallow... Just like your president...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Frankiss44(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2018
kunmiiii:
Mr President is getting it wrong on this, This case seems very personal, emotional and too close to home for him, but he should put sentiments aside and shouldn't trample on the courts and the same democracy that made him the No1 citizen.

Its tyrannic and undemocratic to hold Dasuki even after he's been granted bail by multiple courts, you can't flout the judgement of the same court you want a conviction in, it's hypocritical and double standard.

Exactly.. You can even place the dude on house arrest seize his passport and so on... But denying him bail continously is sending a wrong signal

6 Likes

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by UncleJudax(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2018
Frankiss44:

You sound shallow... Just like your president...
His president has withdrawn $1billion for BoKO Haram fight, yet the soldiers are still poorly equipped.

Money for elections... hiohiohio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Suggestions of a drowning man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Sharpshooota: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Buhari is an anti democratic cow

He doesn't obey court orders

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 / Voter Registration: There Will Be No Extension, Insists INEC / Sanwo-olu Appoints Justice Kazeem Alogba As Acting Chief Judge Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.