Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu (10785 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU / FG Withdraws Corruption Charges Against Ashinze, Sambo Dasuki’s Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Sharpshooota: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

Someone that supervised, shared and looted arms meant to stop terrorism

Let me see the hopeless lawyer bought over by wile through his wife that will set this bastard free

Pmb is still the President though

I trust Mr. President

You don't even understand what democracy means...
Keep supporting tyranny
APC is evil

2 Likes

Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by maxwell801: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2018
hmmmm nawa oo
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by lagosrd: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/if-court-ordered-that-dasuki-be-released-it-should-be-obeyed-orji-kalu/

Damage control. No need to release dansuji again. You were a part of the government disobeying court orders and didn't speak against . No room to back out now
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by sagaxity(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2018
This is the beginning of orji kalu problem with the APC... Abi is he planning defection??.....I will watch this closely....

Space booked
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by sagaxity(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2018
This is the beginning of orji kalu problem with the APC... Abi is he planning defection??.....I will watch this closely....

Space booked
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Buharimustgo: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

Let me see the hopeless lawyer bought over by wile through his wife that will set this bastard free

I trust Mr. President

You trust Buhari to be disobeying the Court orders? You need healing,.
Record it somewhere,Karma will hunt Buhari and others involved in this.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President
cry just see how foolish you are sounding embarassed
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by phemmie06(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2018
I don't believe you're saying this. Trying to sell yourself to the Abians?
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by OritaIbadan: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Lol..Your usual kindergarten rhyme and sing song....Just like your partner buhari.guy...Both of you seriously need help brah....At the bold is what i will call IPOBIC BRAIN DISORDER ....Yabaleft will need you both as a specimen for this new strain of online lunacy grin grin shocked

Ire ooo
Do you still reply that fool? You should have known him by now.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Shampoo77: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2018
What is this one saying?? Abegi go hide your face. You be government paddy.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by seguno2: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2018
eezeribe:
O. U. K, be there talking any how, Buhari and Oshiomole would soon come for your head....

Defection in the air
Buhari don turn to bad market.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Sleekfingers: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Redoil:
Deaf and dumb buhari will not hear

Of course buhari won't hear. Didn't he loot and share the money meant for the procurement of fire arms.

I don't know how some Nigerians reason. Alot of people have lost their lives. If I were to be buhari I will have him beheaded.

Release ko, release ni
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Sleekfingers: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2018
chinjo:
Stop pretending. Are u saying you are not aware that for the 6th times the court has granted him bail but Buhari your oga is still keeping him hostage?

Is he not a criminal? Must everything be politicize. He should rot in jail.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by njimezz(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

My dearest person u are a big fool, When court said release him who is Buhari, Is Buhari a law or an Aboki
I trust Mr. President
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President

If dasuki is guilty he shud be prosecuted ASAP why the delay bt court orders shud be obeyed also.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Marbleaik: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President

are you normal or a beast, for saying like this
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by internet: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2018
What do u expect from a cow that can not spell RULE OF LAW, let's to talk of knowing the meaning. I have never seen an illiterate president like this old idiotic fulani fool. Well 2019 is around the corner. Get ur pvc's so we can send this illiterate to where he belongs.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by internet: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
jhgfdfytrewd:
Congratulations to Our Weekend winners.
Today's (13/08/2018) Now available..
See images below for more..
I pity anybody that will fall for this thieves, scammers. see idiot. u win 5m naira and u dey find who go buy ur game for 5k. Take 500k from d 5m naira wey u win kill bet9ja, merrybet, and nairabet. Idiots wey no get sense. Give ur family members, village people to play. All this biafrans no go find beta work do na scam every time.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by 11doubledee: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Court judgements should be obeyed,accepted.
But which kind of judge sets dansuki free with all the known facts of how they sent our dear soldiers on suicide mission.
Wasted various bread winners lives and our judiciary making the 'labour of our true heroes past to be in vain.
This is not how to technically win the war against terrorism/boko Haram.Security personnel will free betrayed and may not give their all for our safety.
Am pretty sure dansuki's children are living large abroad living large off our oil money.
God help us all
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Elegant123: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President

I can see u have gone mad..
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by preshinno: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Is bcoz the battle is fast coming to him. We all know that buhari is on revenge system but God will save us.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Mchlobinna95: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President
what of jonathan that order the sharing?don't forget that in his defence he said that the then presidence order every kobo his office gave out.but even jonathan said their is nothing like dasukigate.and even buhari might be settling old grudges he is a fulani man.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Mchlobinna95: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Is he not a criminal? Must everything be politicize. He should rot in jail.

I don forget say na u convict am....hmmmmm some people mumu die ooooo....
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Sleekfingers: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Mchlobinna95:
I don forget say na u convict am....hmmmmm some people mumu die ooooo....

Of course some people Mumu. Why was he arrested? Oni ifun radarada.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by mexbee1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/if-court-ordered-that-dasuki-be-released-it-should-be-obeyed-orji-kalu/

How would it be obeyed idiot when your president is a dictator our judicial system is in a mess no respect at all for the rule of law in this government its really a pity its gonna get worse if dus dictator comes back d second time
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by okenwa2019: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Capital No

It’s not possible

Court ni

I trust Mr. President
. But why are they releasing those tag repented Boko Haram members
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by crafteck(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Merimental:
dis govt has no ears 4 rule of laws...

Don't let me insult you, do you know how many lives were lost by dasukis flagrant disregard for human life.. Buhari is just paying back with disregard to adultrated justice... The man should be executed.
Re: If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu by Roger3D(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
chinjo:
Stop pretending. Are u saying you are not aware that for the 6th times the court has granted him bail but Buhari your oga is still keeping him hostage?
Why do you Ibos so want Sambo Dasuki released? Even the Hausa Fulani people don't advocate on his behalf and he is one of their own. Are you trying to let the whole country know that their is some innate support for corrupt elements?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking Sack Of Saraki, Dogara, 52 Other / FEC Okays N310b For Roads Projects / We Do Not Have The Intention To Increase Our PMS Pump Prices - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.