Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Children Born With Heart Diseases - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Children Born With Heart Diseases (318 Views)

Heart Diseases In Nigeria: A Rescue Team That Comes Like Angels / Fighting Heart Diseases, Cancer, And Diabetes With Turmeric. / Get Rid Of Liver Cirrhosis,heart Diseases,diabetes Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Born With Heart Diseases by NicholeDietary(f): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nichole Dietary consultancy limited

Mrs Elizabeth " have seen cases of infants / babies diagnosed with heart issues, what do you think about it ma? Example of a 4months old baby slated for surgery because of a heart problem due to birth defect.

I'm sure such baby can not go through diet therapy, what would be the solution ma? "

" hmmmm...........the best way to know the root of any ailment today is to relate it to generations past

Was this happening before ?

This is a lifestyle issue

A very strong one

I know those with long grammars will try to defend but the earlier we accept the truth and make changes, the better the world

When you read the medical description of this ailment, you'll see " chromosomes genes environmental factor " and I always smile

So where went these chromosomes and genes 2000 years past?���

Why were their own kids born with no heart issues ?

Where went these genes in my fore parents time?

Why were they squatting and bringing out kids like they were visiting the toilets?

The houses of those times were thatched

Not enough warmth

Exposure to all kinds, yet they were whole

Fast forward to this generation with all the satanic inventions, all kinds started erupting

Those who call themselves scientists will tell you " nature is not perfect, we're trying to modify nature "

Very very funny

" So God's creation of a sudden is no longer perfect? since you are the perfect one hence helping God to reshape what he already shaped, guy, bring what you have to the table "

And what do we have now? " so so so grammar everywhere and the world keeps going messy, their hand work keeps creating strange ailments and people ignorantly keep going down the drain

Please as a mother, your lifestyle counts on the wellbeing of your children to be born

Cos you are replicating yourself

Whatever you are suffering will reproduce in that child

This is a very synthetic generation and its getting worse by the day

Humans were already designed by Satan to go farther and farther from God's instructions hence higher rate of death via ignorance

Every food today got its chemical ( unnatural ) form

That's one difference between us and generations past

You obviously can see why they were free ?

Every minor discomfort from the chemically processed foods " ha, panadol "

There were no paracetamol, panadol in those generations

Not even one clinic

Most importantly, this generation's pregnant women are schooled into swallowing some chemicals all in the name of looking for some nutrients ( nutrients that are present only in foods )

Generations past knew nothing like that

Lived starkly natural, ate their foods, birth when time came and some are even still alive

This current world is in a whole mess health-wise that correcting all the wrong handwritings would take only God

Mrs Elizabeth, the drugs and all wrong substances you take in with a being forming in you tamper with the heart formation

You know we think we know too much " take these pills to prevent .........forgetting these things are chemicals "

Aside the chemicals you're eating as foods which are already doing theirs, you compound your issue with undiluted toxins
The fact Mrs Pepeye escaped this does not mean you will
Though all must suffer in one way or the other, if not child, your personal wellbeing

This child is forming in you, why don't you leave him/her to form in peace, why interrupting the development process?

Well, I don't know what they mean by chromosomes genes

You know my own talks are always weird

Consequences of their chemicals erupt and there must always be a way to defend it

What chromosomes, what genes, when did God create all these negative things Satan is presenting to the world to cover their eyes?

Genes that I know got nothing to do with ailments

Cos God didn't create humans with even 1 ailment so what do you mean by I have HBp so my child must

Is HBp a character or physical trait?

Cos those are the genes I know

" hey you look so much like your mum, you behave like her "

Beautiful!

That's genetic

Not sickness please

Nobody should screw rubbish into your brains

Everything is lifestyle

The day you become natural, you'll discover even the diabetes that's said to be hereditary will prove wrong

Then your second question ma

There's nothing nature cannot handle

Cos even the stuffs used by doctors came from nature they only modified ( which counters nature ) reason they got dangerous aftermath

If a child of such age can bear surgery, why can't he eat, what's diet therapy?

He/she breastfeeds so the mum should feed on the recipes and pass on through breast milk

Such child should be able to take clear liquids so why not?

Truthfully, nature will not give you that 30mins result you crave

The mechanic workshop-like experience where they detach and fix and cut and drill and..........

You understand?���

After all the manipulation " hmmmmm........" In 30mins

Years later, gbam ! A worse experience

But the natural will go gradual gradual gradual correcting every fault and it takes a lot of patience to come out whole

Cos its not always easy repairing a damage, its better it doesn't damage at all

I hope I was able to answer you correctly Mrs Elizabeth?✋✋✋

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Means Of Sending Goods To Usa / How Much Needed To Start Gas Business / Man Arrested After Giving His Dog Neighbour’s Name In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.