Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Can You Consider Life Coaching As A Career? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Consider Life Coaching As A Career? (332 Views)

Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? / Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Consider Life Coaching As A Career? by coachsam: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
If you are looking for a lifelong career, should you be a life coach as an option? I have not seen a job as fulfilling as life coaching; it gives you the pleasure of living life on your own terms. Yes, when you are a coach, you are your own resume. Meaning your life will become the advertisement for clients to come to you.

Therefore, if you need a career to choose, the following are my three reasons to consider life coaching:

1. Self-development.

People think life coaches can do everything because their lives exhibit the traits of someone who knows all. This is because a life coach always invests in self-development.

2. It’s a job you do with pleasure.

A life coach takes everything easy. They don't get angry not because they lack emotions but because of self-discipline. They are calm, sociable and a jolly good fellow to be with at all times. These are essential qualities for managing coaching clients.

3. It is rewarding.

The expectation of any business is the income. Apart from the monetary reward, job satisfaction is another reason for choosing a life coaching career. You will always be happy when your clients, who only yesterday was about to give up on life, is thriving and happy today; it is a joy every life coach feels great about!

How to become a life coach

If you have chosen life coaching as a career, your job of becoming a life coach has just begun. Here are my tips to activate your life coaching career, follow them with all your passion no and relax later to reap the fruit of your labor:

Find a reliable life coaching program. Finding a life coaching institute or school is the easiest part of the job. The internet has abundant information where you can take your life coaching training.

Take your Life coaching session. The beauty of life coaching is you will experience it first. You have to remove all your baggage of troubles before you can help other people remove theirs.

Start your life coaching service. Once your sessions are over, you can start your practice while you continue your training for accreditation. The average time of continuous learning for a life coach is four years. But start your business and grow gradually.

Remember, being a coach is a lifelong career. You do not start a marathon race with a 100-meter stride; go it gently.

RESOURCES

http://coachinginst.com/life/
http://coachinginst.com/life-certification-training/

(1) (Reply)

How To Skyrocket Your Business To A Game-changing Level / 15 Things To Know As A Career Woman / How Can I Put Down The Book I Wrote Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.