Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Is Google's Phone(pixel 2) Latest Upgrade Better Than Iphone? YES! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Google's Phone(pixel 2) Latest Upgrade Better Than Iphone? YES! (303 Views)

Google Launches AI Model 'Gemini', Billed To Be Better Than ChatGPT / Https://techevangelistseo.com/gbwhatsapp-apk-download-oficial-v8-2-latest-versio / Pixel 2 Vs. Iphone: Why Google's Phone Is The Better Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Google's Phone(pixel 2) Latest Upgrade Better Than Iphone? YES! by spyjulius(m): 1:19am On Aug 13, 2018
sometimes, you simply require a companion to persuade you that you're correct. Over the previous months, I've had a couple of companions who are "deep rooted" iPhone clients message me and get some information about changing far from Apple. They need to break their half-yearly iPhone overhaul cycle and shun the new iPhone X for the Google Pixel 2. One of my companions kept in touch with me this:http://www.teclius.com.ng/2018/08/is-googles-phonepixel-2-latest-upgrade.html

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Grid Loses 673MW Due To Technical Glitches In 24 Hours / #bonanza!! Bonanza!! Bonanza!! / UNWTO Hosts Seminar On Harnessing Cultural Tourism Through Innovation And Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.