Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) (2978 Views)

Death Row Inmate's Chilling Last Words Before Injection Takes 12-minutes To Kill / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by KingMicky3286: 2:25am On Aug 13, 2018
The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .Parents, Lets be carefudl how we bring up our children.
https://yellownaira..com/2018/08/the-last-wish-for-death-row-inmate.html?m=1

Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by KingMicky3286: 2:26am On Aug 13, 2018
So sad...
Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Train up a child the way he shall grow if only all children will listen to their parents but that isn't possible for all children to listen to their parents cos we have what we called Friends and society which most kids copy from these days and not their parents
modify: if all child should listen to their parents who will shine our shoe, who will be gate men, sales girls or boys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:31am On Aug 13, 2018
so sad.. imagine blamming. His mother.. God help..Mother train up you child so that he will be. Resposible in future...... cry kiss
Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:28am On Aug 13, 2018
The story might be inspirational but likely fake.

The picture used is that of Jeremy Meeks, a former felon who is now a model banging a heiress.

5 Likes

Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by okwabayi(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
A rubbish made up story most likely concocted by a self acclaimed Christian.
This reminds me of the Anini-bit-off-his-mother's-ear story one guy I know told with conviction.
I did an internet search and found it was a fable someone remixed for effect.
I approached the guy the next day and he flatly denied telling the story.
I tried to clear the issue here on nairaland but trust the ignorant to attack my claims without proof of their own.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by mu2sa2: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
I have read countless tracts with similar coc.k-and-bull stories. Smh, how can you use falsehood to propagate what you claim to be the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by Manaroms: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
With reference to the fifth post above mine, anini didn't bit his mum ear before execution.
Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by delzbaba(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
sometimes I wonder if those stories all this pastors narrate on the pulpit are real or imagined
Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by loverboys: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Super sad...Parents, wld u spare d rod nd spoil d child pls dnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) by RSVP: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shît is fake as I don't know

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Dismembered Body Of Young Lady In Osun (photo/video) / Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend / FRSC Arrests 7,698 Traffic Offenders In Ogun In Q1, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.