Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Enter Here To Make Your First 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enter Here To Make Your First 1 Million Naira (544 Views)

How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US / Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Here To Make Your First 1 Million Naira by yellowman2225(m): 4:20am On Aug 13, 2018
I'm on a project to turn #1000 to #1,000,000 in 27 days only by rollover of 1.3 odd only in bet investment everyday for the next 27 days.
Do your maths and see what guaranteed 1.3 odds daily can give you. Just multiply 1000 naira by 1.3 and keep adding it till 27 days and see the results.
I've been betting with accumulated bets and realized only single bets always spoil my ticket, so I decided to embrace single games and so far, it has been profitable.

Joint the Train now to see for yourself;

Re: Enter Here To Make Your First 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Boss, it's easier said than done o
Re: Enter Here To Make Your First 1 Million Naira by 1stNumeroUno: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2018
My brother, the only millionaires I know in betting system are the betting company owners.

So wake up, hit the street and WORK!

Good morning!

3 Likes

Re: Enter Here To Make Your First 1 Million Naira by LordsApostle: 6:02am On Aug 13, 2018
Nice one...
1stNumeroUno:
My brother, the only millionaires I know in betting system are the betting company owners.

So wake up, hit the street and WORK!

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Enter Here To Make Your First 1 Million Naira by yellowman2225(m): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2018
We are on day 5 today with all greens. You better join the train before it's late.

I'm not asking anyone for money. Just showing people it's possible. Alibaba founder already said if you give people something free, they LL say it's too cheap and not get it. I'll be here God's willing to share the results. Sidon look. This is Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be An Online Funding Agent For Bet9ja, Nairabet Or Betking / hairy pussy / Make Up To $30 Within 24-48 Hours For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.