Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (54869 Views)

Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / China Vs Nigeria: 4 Nations Women's Tournament - 3 - 0 (Full Time) / Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by hi3: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Arondizuogu:
Nnadozie and Ajibade deserves some accolades jare. She was a fantastic goalkeeper in the last U-17 world cup also. Kudos to the team but still great work needed to be done
That keeper is awesome..... Great saves from the lad
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by XVIER(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
nurez305:
no wonder people said Messi is far better than Ronaldo because ajibade is just an over rated player... I'm wondering how she managed to score that 10 goal in qualifying stage... She should have learnt from Messi
bro I don't argue pls, if that's your opinion then hold on to it.

2 Likes

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by oloriooko(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
I stopped watching the match at 90+2 min only to check and see 1-1 , its shocking cuz the Chinese were poking at our goal post but thanks to our goalie and that Sunday defender that put her body on line to deflect a goal bound shot and the goalie pushed away another goal bound shot
The girls might not be impressive but they fumbled and wumbled into next round.
Kudos to their determination and tenacity

2 Likes

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by somehow: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Duru1:

You are too dull and seem to lack self esteem. How does the above crap you vomited help Nigeria develop and become superpower in female football? There is no doubt you suffer from inferior mentality and feeble at mind.

What did i type that warranted this unintelligent response?

1 Like

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
omusiliyu:

You too know we don't deserve to proceed kiss
At all! China was a better option.
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by babony1: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
zinizta:

dey there dey criticise you know how much dem go give them for qualifying... that girl is probably the only hope of her family...think before you criticise
Your comment make sense.
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by magzey: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
thatigboman:
Quarter Final
Semi final grin grin
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by babony1: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
jconsulting:
I read a comment above , one idiot said he will be joyous if Nigeria is disgraced out of this competition, you can all see that these are examples of those that are killing this country progress, the team fought to the end and God grace their effort , at a point when those china girls where drinking water when their goalkeeper was forming injury they where already congratulating themselves, i look at our girls face they could not drink water ,sadness on their faces eagerness to score, and i said God please put smile of their face.......

That idiot that commented for Nigeria failure will fail in life, and will never benefit any good thing in this country no matter how he tried.
Sister softly oooo, let's just thank God that we just make it to next round.
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Kikkyforchrist: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ok
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Samunique(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
mightyleks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just as I said it well done Ajibade
3 Gbosa for u !!!
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Just2endowed2(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
whem id spain match
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
The babes did well.
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by blazer2018: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2018

The only good thing about this team is d goalkeeper...If not for her heroics, it wld have bn a different ball game entirely...i hope she takes d form to d next round...I wish d team d very best of luck against Spain, because they are going to need a whole lot of it...A team that can't score from open play will need luck to get to d Semi Finals...their never die attitude saw them thru.

W(f)ighting girls... grin

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Gameguy900: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Andy2274:
. Unfortunately, game is never determined by who deserve to win but who works harder. Nigeria deserve to win because they didn't give up and worked very hard till the end. If China deserved to win the game they would have worked harder to hold on to the goal and not allow Nigeria to equalize at the eleventh hour.
True. Nice words

1 Like

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Ojeigbo(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2018
thats good news shocked i pray we play better in our next game......yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by naptu2: 3:49am On Aug 14, 2018
Alhaja Ayo Omidiran ( head of women's football at the NFF and a current member of the House of Representatives).

AYO OMIDIRAN @ayomidiran

The beautiful game.

Nigeria's Duru consoling a Chinese player cry cry cry after the heart breaking goal that sent Nigeria to the quarterfinal. #U20WWC

1 Like

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by naptu2: 3:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Rasheedat Ajibade

1 Like

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Shakitibob0: 4:47am On Aug 14, 2018
peacengine:

Bro must u comment, what joy will u get if we are disgraced out
lols....But no joy watching a boring match too...Isnt it better to be eliminated?
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by naptu2: 4:51am On Aug 14, 2018
Throw back. Nigeria's Falconets defeated South Africa 0-2 in South Africa in the first leg of the African qualifiers for the World Cup (they won the second leg 6-0).

Checkout Rasheedat Ajibade's goal (the first goal). Anam Imo scored the second goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDyP71Zn05E

1 Like

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Shakitibob0: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Shakitibob0: 4:53am On Aug 14, 2018
blazer2018:

The only good thing about this team is d goalkeeper...If not for her heroics, it wld have bn a different ball game entirely...i hope she takes d form to d next round...I wish d team d very best of luck against Spain, because they are going to need a whole lot of it...A team that can't score from open play will need luck to get to d Semi Finals...their never die attitude saw them thru.

I want that girl to be drafted into the senior National team ASAP......She is unarguably the best out of all the Female GK I have seen on the Nigeria's goal line...

1 Like

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by hrykanu231(m): 6:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Can someone tell Chris Danjuma(their Coach) to stop shouting. Besides luck, this team is super poor on all fronts
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by blazer2018: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2018
Shakitibob0:
I want that girl to be drafted into the senior National team ASAP......She is unarguably the best out of all the Female GK I have seen on the Nigeria's goal line...

I totally agree with u...Her reflexes, awareness and jump power are top notch...I pray she doesn't get carried away...surely, she's made for great things.

1 Like

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Shakitibob0: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2018
blazer2018:

I totally agree with u...Her reflexes, awareness and jump power are top notch...I pray she doesn't get carried away...surely, she's made for great things.
Yes Bro....The lady gives me a lot of Joy..

1 Like

Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
omusiliyu:
how

Amazing how it ended as hoped. wink It wasn't a prediction but hope.
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
isan:
How can we score when Ajibade is inside our own box

And then some how, your concern was appreciated by Ajibade after all.

The United States, one of the favourites with remarkable reputation in Female Soccer couldnt make it out of the group stage.

A HEART BREAKING GOAL ON THE PART OF THE CHINESE.
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
somehow:

What did i type that warranted this unintelligent response?

Garbage, of course.
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
blazer2018:

The only good thing about this team is d goalkeeper...If not for her heroics, it wld have bn a different ball game entirely...i hope she takes d form to d next round...I wish d team d very best of luck against Spain, because they are going to need a whole lot of it...A team that can't score from open play will need luck to get to d Semi Finals ...their never die attitude saw them thru.

Bench Ajibade and this team will score from open play. She tries to score by doing it alone. The goalkeeper is very good and there are few other talented players on the squad such as #7, #4, #15, #9, #17 #12 and #13. The jersey #8 is good but too selfish while #14 is a bit lazy. She waits for the ball to come to her.
Re: China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by blazer2018: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Duru1:

Bench Ajibade and this team will score from open play. She tries to score by doing it alone. The goalkeeper is very good and there are few other talented players on the squad such as #7, #4, #15, #9, #17 #12 and #13. The jersey #8 is good but too selfish while #14 is a bit lazy. She waits for the ball to come to her.

I agree with u to some extent, but benching an Ajibade will be difficult...she's bn d highest goalscorer for dis team since their time as u17...and scored most of d goals dat qualified them for dis world cup; not to forget that her 1 and half goals are keeping them in dis tourney.

Having said that, i think she's bn isolated most of d time...so much that she often drops dip to retrieve d ball...i believe if she's supported more thru d flanks, she will net more goals...however, d ball is in d coach's court to twerk his tactics a little to bring out d goals in dis team...they got it in them...and they can only play to his instructions.

With what i have seen so far, i believe she will even be more isolated against Spain...because i believe d coach wld want to use a defensive approach...i pray it doesn't backfire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fans Trooped To Nwabali's Father's House After Nigeria Beat SA (video) / C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.