Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges (7552 Views)

Postponement Of Polls: INEC Has Eroded Our Confidence – Labour Party / 2023: Atiku’ll Install Emirs In South, Fulanize Nigeria – Fayose Alleges / APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by Lordsocrates: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Says the govnor whoo took thugs to court to beat judge.
Says the governor that we court on tape recording soliciting bribe..
Says the governor who took thugs to the states legislature to lay siege..

Guess its fun, when we are the ones calling the shots, and its foul play when the table turns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by RichDad1(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Pain killer grin
Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by Corrinthians(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Anytime I hear the name Fayose, this is all I think about. .. cheesy

Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by limeta(f): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2018
There should be nothing like federal might
Is federal might a political party or you simply glade about yr minus
Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by SadMemories(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Anytime I hear the name Fayose, this is all I think about. .. cheesy
YEA YOU WILL LOVE SUCH APC LYING DOGS AND FROGS BECAUSE YOUR PARTY IDEOLOGY IS BLOODSHED, SUFFERING AND CORRUPTION
Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by Adebowale89(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2018
you guys are just one funny hypocrites, what APC was doing today is the experience they gathered from y'all but we thought they will be differ, reverse is the case

so saying all these crabs to look saint is just one funny thing ve come across lately. how many state governor have buhari aid to impeach? we saw what happened in the 16yrs rule of PDP

if buhari really surprise us as we have much expectations on him, PDP we won't be privilege to grasp for breath. God save this country in the hand of these useless leaders
Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by Lumig: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2018
oyeb15:
Fayose, Ekiti people are no longer with you

Even God is against you cos u impoverish our dear state with stomach infrastructure coupled with your wickedness, greed, self-centeredness, nepotism, etc.

Obasanjo took you out of d ghetto, but nobody could take d ghetto out of you.
Gbam!
Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by Lumig: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Oga fool, how wicked and God forsaken Yahaya Bello take concern me Bros? U think I'm one of u stupid youths that take sides with these good for nothing politicians ryt? Oga u don miss road.. I wonder how u pple reason by taking sides with them. Imagine u trying to use Yahaya Bello to oppose my point... I smh for u and ur brainwashed mates bro.

Ds politicians are stinkinly rich and there's nothing efcc can do about it weda dey belong to opposition or not but u are here taking sides. It's not too late for u to have a rethink
Gbam!!! ... the best response and submission that I have ever read.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by hush15: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2018
SadMemories:
APC MEDIA PROPAGANDIST FROGS AND DOGS WILL COME HERE AND START TWISTING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH.

thats why nigeria and nigerians are very difficult people to stand with cos why you try to do the right thing for the people and your country, its the same people and country that will ask you the most stupid question ever, WHO SENT YOU ? If not, where are the likes such as Abiola, Bola Ige and Gani and co? Gone because they thought nigerians would stand by them but when push comes to shove, truth is na you get yourselves o.

The most legally aggressive one, Gani especially contested for Presidency under NCP because he thought nigeria would give him the leverage to right so many wrongs but didnt muster up to 100, 000 votes and you think Nigerians aren interested in Intergrity?

GEJ is wise truly since grace brought him far, he knew when to let go. Now, we have this corrupt government claiming saint and the few that tries to put it in check are being maliciously maligned and Fayose is no exception. So Nigeria deserves whatever comes to it.
Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by Ningi2020(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2018
dukie25:
Peter the Rock, the man who stood up to tyranny.
And still yet d quarry master used his big hammer to quashed d stone to a stand still. Fayose is a noise maker
Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
hush15:

thats why nigeria and nigerians are very difficult people to stand with cos why you try to do the right thing for the people and your country, its the same people and country that will ask you the most stupid question ever, WHO SENT YOU ? If not, where are the likes such as Abiola, Bola Ige and Gani and co? Gone because they thought nigerians would stand by them but when push comes to shove, truth is na you get yourselves o.

The most legally aggressive one, Gani especially contested for Presidency under NCP because he thought nigeria would give him the leverage to right so many wrongs but didnt muster up to 100, 000 votes and you think Nigerians aren interested in Intergrity?

GEJ is wise truly since grace brought him far, he knew when to let go. Now, we have this corrupt government claiming saint and the few that tries to put it in check are being maliciously maligned and Fayose is no exception. So Nigeria deserves whatever comes to it.

Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
SadMemories:
APC MEDIA PROPAGANDIST FROGS AND DOGS WILL COME HERE AND START TWISTING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH.

Re: APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Just so unfortunate that Nigerian politicians have little or no regards for the citizens

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Damaturu, Yobe State, On A Two-Day Working Visit / We Are Sustaining Electricity Subsidy For 85% Consumers – FG / Biafra: Nzeogwu’s Kinsmen Angry With Ojukwu, Kanu, Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.