Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (453110 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2021
Sorry to bother, do four C1s give the maximum points in Express Entry? Or is it four C2s?

Fabguen
Mmamaroon
etrange
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
79733139:
Sorry to bother, does for C1s give the maximum points in Express Entry? Or is it four C2s?

Fabguen
Mmamaroon
etrange

It's the CLB or your exact numerical score you need to be worried about...NOT B1, B2 or C1.

C1 spans CLB 8 and CLB 9.
CLB 8 = 3 CRS points
CLB 9 = 6 CRS points.

6 CRS points is the max that IRCC will give..... so if you have 4 CLB 9s you are good. CLB nomenclature goes all the way to CLB 12...in other words you don't need a CLB 12 to get MAX CRS points from TEF. CLB 9 = 6 points each, 24 points from the exams plus 50 bonus taking you to 74!

Pls go through this post;

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/81#86382925

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thanks a lot.

Mmamaroon:

It's the CLB or your exact numerical score you need to be worried about...NOT B1, B2 or C1.

C1 spans CLB 8 and CLB 9. CLB 8 = 3 CRS points and CLB 9 = 6 CRS points.

6 CRS points is the max that IRCC will give..... so if you have 4 CLB 9s you are good. CLB nomenclature goes all the way to CLB 12...in other words you don't need a CLB 12 to get MAX CRS points from TEF. CLB 9 = 6 points each, 24 points from the exams plus 50 bonus taking you to 74!

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/81#86382925
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Wishlist: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2021
I've been looking for this. Thank your for being so resourceful. God bless you.

Mmamaroon:

C1 spans CLB 8 and CLB 9. CLB 8 = 3 CRS points and CLB 9 = 6 CRS points.

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Enculer: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bonjour All,

Does anyone have an "up-to-date" word or pdf version of TEF Canada of CE and CO with answers?

Thanks in advance.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by shollyshine(m): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2021
Hi everyone am new here
Planning on relocating to Canada how do I go about it. Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 04, 2021
shollyshine:
Hi everyone am new here
Planning on relocating to Canada how do I go about it. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

That is the link, all info needed is on the FIRST post.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by shollyshine(m): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2021
brogxy:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

That is the link, all info needed is on the FIRST post.
thank you
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Do you want to be taught by someone who has written and passed TEF?

Do you want to improve your speaking? There's a special class for speaking

Do you have zero or intermediate knowledge?

Are you ready to write and pass TEF once just like our Tutor?

You can contact us for an affordable class on 07017362958
successintef@gmail.com

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bonsoir tout le monde, please has anyone tried AF Port Harcourt's online evening class? If you have please I would like to know what it's like...Merci beaucoup
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by MNTS0(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Salut!

I started my classes with a French learning center last week. It's scheduled for 6 days per week.

And it's been fun so far!

I'm planning on writing TEF the last week of June, so I'm trying to improve as fast as possible. Here are some things that I find helpful;

1. Reading.

2. Listening to French podcasts on Spotify.

3. Watching Netflix movies with French audio and English subtitle or vice-versa.

4. Listening to the test practice recordings

5. Learning with the Duolingo app.

6. Switching my phone's language to French.

I hope I'll be prepared by then and everything turns out well.

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in exchanging contacts?

We could keep in touch and speak the language with each other to help us improve faster. Or maybe a Whatsapp group or something.

Thoughts?

12 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2021
MNTS0:
Salut!

I started my classes with a French learning center last week. It's scheduled for 6 days per week.

I'm planning on writing TEF the last week of June,

cheesy there are two things involved in your target.
Either;
1. You only need a few points to increase your CRS and not concerned about the 62/74 points from 2nd language

Or

2. You have enough money and just want to check the test format in June.

However, realities will make your understand that you are most likely to be ready for the exam by Oct/Nov. Fact!

4 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
MNTS0:
Salut!

I'm planning on writing TEF the last week of June, so I'm trying to improve as fast as possible. Here are some things that I find helpful;

1. Reading.

3. Watching Netflix movies with French audio and English subtitle or vice-versa.

We could keep in touch and speak the language with each other to help us improve faster. Or maybe a Whatsapp group or something.

Thoughts?

I admire your passion. 6 days out of 7 is a big commitment. How many hours daily do you spend? Keep going! Keep us posted on your progress!

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Are you are a complete beginner and how many hours (on average) do you study per day?

MNTS0:
Salut!

1. Reading.

Thoughts?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Oceanfield: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Please I really need help , I wish to write this TEF exam but I don't have any knowledge of French language ,please how do I start learning and how long can it take me to learn and be ready to write the exam and come out with good result. Anyone with information on how I can get all materials should please direct me. Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 3:12am On Mar 12, 2021
Oceanfield:
Please I really need help , I wish to write this TEF exam but I don't have any knowledge of French language ,please how do I start learning and how long can it take me to learn and be ready to write the exam and come out with good result. Anyone with information on how I can get all materials should please direct me. Thanks
Hello!

You can get started with resources on the first page - scroll to the "resources" section. You may require a mix of tutoring/personal study. The current record from scratch from this thread is 6 months.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Wishlist: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Watsapp speaking group idea supported.

MNTS0:
Salut!

1. Reading.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Oceanfield: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fabguen:

Hello!

You can get started with resources on the first page - scroll to the "resources" section. You may require a mix of tutoring/personal study. The current record from scratch from this thread is 6 months.
Thanks.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Je ris en français!!! Est-ce que tu viens d’apprendre la langue française ou es-te un locuteur native ? If yes then it’s doable but if no, then we will be right here waiting for your A1 resultant.

Take your time and prépare for TEF. 200k for tef no be beans, then the time you’ll waste waiting for result to come only to discover that you’ll need another extra 6 months to take the exam again.

MNTS0:
Salut!

1. Reading.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by havilah007: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kindly share details of the learning center. I would love to join the classes
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by trendi: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please am also interested .I sent you an email.kindly check your mail. Thanks
marybolaalonge:
Hello please anyone interested in learning French so we can purchase the IEF online course together and by study buddy. Please it's just for those who are just starting. omobolanlealonge1@gmail.com
I look forward to your emails so we can get started asap
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by MunaEjio4(f): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello,

Do have your classes online or offline?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by MunaEjio4(f): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello,

Do have your classes online or offline?

MNTS0:
Salut!

1. Reading.

Thoughts?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by highchief1: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zeewirld:
. Great one estrange.......I am interested but my French is far below basic...What steps do you think I can take to atleast get to intermediate level.
i have done delf and dalf and passed very well.what next do I need to do.i am a French graduate I can pass any exam in French
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
highchief1:
i have done delf and dalf and passed very well.what next do I need to do.i am a French graduate I can pass any exam in French

If you are confident of passing then contact the closest centre to you, pay and register for TEF Canada.

Details below (including sample tests). Page 1 has other info that you may find valuable including contact details for centres in Nigeria etc.

https://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/tests-diplomes/test-evaluation-francais-tef/tef-canada/

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Est-ce que vous avez passé l'examen TEF maintenant?

Liuking4d:

Oui!...Absolutement!!....J'appris beaucoup du francais apres un mois....J'etais surpris moi-meme.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2021

olalekan9320:
I have been taught all except passé simple which isn't needed anyway.

I guess you meant conjugaison, how many verbes wey I sabi
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by olalekan9320(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
79733139:

Oui, je l'ai passé
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by olalekan9320(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
highchief1:

Prepare for the exam oo

6 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Comment ont été les résultats? Est-ce que vous avez très bien reussi comme vous vouliez? Dites-le-moi, s'il vous plaît.

olalekan9320:

Oui, je l'ai passé
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Additional French resources:

Archived FrenchPod site after it closed a while ago:

https://archive.org/details/frenchpod

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (182) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.