Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (451353 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Do you have zero or intermediate knowledge?

A new class is starting on Saturday( june intake) for A1, A2 and B1, 15,000 naira per month, it will be an effective online class from seasoned tutors.

Do you want to be taught by someone who has written and passed TEF? We have TEF preparatory class geared towards having more than 65 points in TEF, you will be taught by a tutor who has written and passed TEF

Do you want to improve your speaking? A special class for speaking is also available

You can contact us for an affordable class on 07017362958
successintef@gmail.com

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
cutebear:
Hello Everyone, I wrote my TCF Canada exam today at Alliance Française in Port Harcourt.
Here are my questions�
E.E
1. Respond to your friend that just got his Canada visa and has requested that you help him find an hotel (You describe the hotel etc)
2. Write on your blog about a film/concert you watched with your friends and explain why you liked it.
3. Write an article on “friendly relationship at the office”

E.O
1. Talk about yourself + the examiner will ask you some questions about your life (future plans etc)
2. I am a baby sitter (the examiner) and you are looking for someone to take care of your children after school . Ask several questions to decide if you will take the person or not
3. “It is not advised to buy a phone for a child” What do you think about this topic?

Hello everyone!!!! I am back with my TCF Canada results!!! This was my first attempt and I was so scared but God saw me through!
I was hoping to get even the bare minimum pass result but I'm so surprised by this! I made a lot of sacrifices with my time, finances and even relationships because I couldn't spend time with my loved ones but it was all worth it in the end! I just want everyone here that is hoping to write either TCF / TEF exams to remain dedicated and should not give up. To be honest, you will need to study and sacrifice a lot but if you remain diligent, you will reap the fruits.
Old CRS score: 432
New CRS score: 500

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by GraciousWords: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
cutebear:

Hello everyone!!!! I am back with my TCF Canada results!!! This was my first attempt and I was so scared but God saw me through!
I was hoping to get even the bare minimum pass result but I'm so surprised by this! I made a lot of sacrifices with my time, finances and even relationships because I couldn't spend time with my loved ones but it was all worth it in the end! I just want everyone here that is hoping to write either TCF / TEF exams to remain dedicated and should not give up. To be honest, you will need to study and sacrifice a lot but if you remain diligent, you will reap the fruits.

Well worth all your sacrifice........Congratulations & well done!

PS: this is my first time seeing a TCF result sheet.....not everytime TEF smiley

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
GraciousWords:

Well worth all your sacrifice........Congratulations & well done!

PS: this is my first time seeing a TCF result sheet.....not everytime TEF smiley

Exactly! People keep running away from TCF but I compared the two exams and immediately knew that TEF was not for me. Although, TCF is only written in Port Harcourt, travelling there was definitely worth it because I knew what my goal was.

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
cutebear:

What Graciouswords said.

Hearty Congratulations Cutebear. Glad the hard work all paid off. Seriously eyeing that TCF now.
Care to share your journey(if you haven't already) and any wise words for we the unwritten?

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
cutebear:

Exactly! People keep running away from TCF but I compared the two exams and immediately knew that TEF was not for me. Although, TCF is only written in Port Harcourt, travelling there was definitely worth it because I knew what my goal was.
Félicitations..let the draws begin.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Wishlist: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Huge congratulations. I am so happy for you. God is so good. All the hardwork and sacrifices paid off.

cutebear:

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2021
cutebear:

Congratulations!!!! Super stuff!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2021
cutebear:

Félicitations. Nice result. May the rest of the journey be smooth for you. Sure ITA!

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by olalekan9320(m): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2021
cutebear:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Uchevec: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pls how much is tcf and how can i register
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thank you everyone!!!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
aurorae1:

What Graciouswords said.

Hearty Congratulations Cutebear. Glad the hard work all paid off. Seriously eyeing that TCF now.
Care to share your journey(if you haven't already) and any wise words for we the unwritten?
My story is long o.... if I start, I won't finish. Before learning about the EE program, I already had basic French knowledge from a French school I attended due to a natural interest in the language. So I decided to write IELTS in 2019 and I've been in the pool for almost 2 years with 432 score. Since then, I've been learning French on my own by reading books, listening to podcasts and watching YouTube videos everyday. The pandemic was also a blessing in disguise because I spent all that time at home learning & improving. I think my biggest improvement happened between Feb 2021 & May 2021 when I began preparations for the TCF exam. My level really took a huge leap.
Seeing this 500 score seems like a dream but honestly, it required a lot of hard work, sacrifices & dedication.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Uchevec:
Pls how much is tcf and how can i register
The exam costs 160k and is only written at Alliance Francaise, Port Harcourt. If you want to write, you'll have to contact them to send you their account number and registration form. If you're coming from outside Port harcourt like me, you will also need to set aside funds for hotel, flight and transportation. To me, it is all worth it because I strongly believe that TCF is better than TEF.

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2021
cutebear:

My story is long o.... if I start, I won't finish. Before learning about the EE program, I already had basic French knowledge from a French school I attended due to a natural interest in the language. So I decided to write IELTS in 2019 and I've been in the pool for almost 2 years with 432 score. Since then, I've been learning French on my own by reading books, listening to podcasts and watching YouTube videos everyday. The pandemic was also a blessing in disguise because I spent all that time at home learning & improving. I think my biggest improvement happened between Feb 2021 & May 2021 when I began preparations for the TCF exam. My level really took a huge leap.
Seeing this 500 score seems like a dream but honestly, it required a lot of hard work, sacrifices & dedication.

Hardwork, sacrifice and dedication, and I'm so glad it did pay off for you. This is definite encouragement for us just beginning.
Is ITA sure for you next draw or what? cheesy
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2021
aurorae1:

Hardwork, sacrifice and dedication, and I'm so glad it did pay off for you. This is definite encouragement for us just beginning.
Is ITA sure for you next draw or what? cheesy
ITA is sure for the next FSW draw. Although, they haven’t done any this year due to covid. But I’m happy to be patient smiley
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by amaya21: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Hopefully they will resume over the next few weeks/months. Congratulations! Start gathering all your documents.

cutebear:

ITA is sure for for the next FSW draw. Although, they haven’t done any this year due to covid. But I’m happy to be patient smiley
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by AquilaTraining: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Registration ongoing for our June 2021 French Beginner Course in Ajah, Lagos. Physical and online classes available. See my signature for contact details. You can also follow us on Facebook/Instagram - @AquilaTrainingCentre

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Uchevec: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
cutebear:

The exam costs 160k and is only written at Alliance Francaise, Port Harcourt. If you want to write, you'll have to contact them to send you their account number and registration form. If you're coming from outside Port harcourt like me, you will also need to set aside funds for hotel, flight and transportation. To me, it is all worth it because I strongly believe that TCF is better than TEF.

U re right. Can we connect. How do you get materials for practice? Have u booked already?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chai
Uchevec:

U re right. Can we connect. How do you get materials for practice? Have u booked already?

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Uchevec:

Booked?? No o...scroll up. I just posted my TCF exam results some days ago grin
You can download TCF textbooks online using google search. There are many helpful websites for TCF exam practice also. Getting a tutor to correct your errors and your speaking would also be great. I spent about 3 months preparing for the exam with a brilliant tutor in Abuja. He was only used to TEF and I was his first ever TCF student but this man really helped me with EE & EO and always corrected my mistakes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hello, congratulations on your TCF results. I intend to write the TEF exams in a couple of months. How did you memorise a lot of vocabulary? And did you use the PrepMyFuture website for preparation?

cutebear:

Booked?? No o...scroll up. I just posted my TCF exam results some days ago grin
You can download TCF textbooks online using google search. There are many helpful websites for TCF exam practice also. Getting a tutor to correct your errors and your speaking would also be great. I spent about 3 months preparing for the exam with a brilliant tutor in Abuja. He was only used to TEF and I was his first ever TCF student but this man really helped me with EE & EO and always corrected my mistakes.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hello, thank you. I didn't have to memorise vocabulary. The truth is that if you just try to memorise vocabulary, it may not really help you in the exam because you never know what kind of topic you will have to speak/write about. The most important thing is to improve your general french knowledge and learn vocabulary from different sectors e.g health, technology, education, work, climate change, culture, sports e.t.c Seeing that it's an evaluation of your competence in the language, this is very importance. Reading blogs & listening to podcasts will really help you. I really love parismatch.com & scienceshumaines.com for reading. Learning to use "connectors" is also a major game changer for your EE & EO tasks.
Also, I believe the best way to learn new words is by learning them in context. That is, not memorising words but learning to use them in sentences. This approach was a game changer for me.
I didn't use PrepMyFuture website because it is specific to TEF and I wrote TCF.
79733139:
Hello, congratulations on your TCF results. I intend to write the TEF exams in a couple of months. How did you memorise a lot of vocabulary? And did you use the PrepMyFuture website for preparation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
I'm sure you will ace the exam in a few months. If you look at my profile and read all that i've been posting on this thread, you will be able to see my journey and how clueless I was even this time last year. Just keep working hard and i'm sure you too will come here to give your testimony cheesy
79733139:

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by jacek: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Hi guys ,
I have a question, my cousin processing his Canadian express entry has filed the form twice and the portion for having a sibling in Canada keeps omitting that part like it gives him zero for sibling in Canada even though his uncle is in Canada and has given him required documents to support the fact that they are related, he needs this 15 points to srand s good chance please is there any one out there having similar issues or what's a probable solution to this problem, I'd appreciate sincere replies as this is weighing him down.

Many thanks in advance....Marcus
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 1:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Thanks a lot.

cutebear:
I'm sure you will ace the exam in a few months. If you look at my profile and read all that i've been posting on this thread, you will be able to see my journey and how clueless I was even this time last year. Just keep working hard and i'm sure you too will come here to give your testimony cheesy
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cannymustgo20: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Salut mes amis. I’ll be writing Tef soon. Please I want to know if I can apply for Québec from out Canada, without a job offer and relative? Please any link or inform will be appreciated. I’ve been checking and still checking. Merci
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by hartson(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
jacek:
Hi guys ,
I have a question, my cousin processing his Canadian express entry has filed the form twice and the portion for having a sibling in Canada keeps omitting that part like it gives him zero for sibling in Canada even though his uncle is in Canada and has given him required documents to support the fact that they are related, he needs this 15 points to srand s good chance please is there any one out there having similar issues or what's a probable solution to this problem, I'd appreciate sincere replies as this is weighing him down.

Many thanks in advance....Marcus
Hi,I suggest you make your enquiry at Canada EE thread, you may get a faster response.search for thread via google.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by jacek: 1:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by vhikki: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Pls can I get ur contact? My exam is in August

New CRS score: 500[/quote]
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cutebear: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
I’ve replied you

vhikki:
Pls can I get ur contact? My exam is in August

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Allegory(f): 4:17am On Jun 14, 2021
cutebear:

Okay because I called the customer service lady in PH and she said TEF is computer based while TCF is paper based. Now I'm confused
Did it end up being paper or computer based?

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (181) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Italian Student Visa-help!

Viewing this topic: dadrenaline(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.