Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (451760 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Tonto30(f): 10:46am On May 11, 2023
Hi everyone,
I recently started learning french, I have a tutor but I feel learning is going kinda slow.
I want to write the exam before the end of this year. I need tips on how I can learn the language fast please

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2023
Profgordons:
You never even pass, you don dey collect money… smfh

Yes, I can't do it free of charge. In my B2+ speaking workshop class, I was basically teaching and explaining things to the other students most of the time (and also factor it in that I am self-taught). My speaking skills (as well as my other skills) have massively improved since last year October 31 (2022) when I wrote the exams in Cotonou.

If you need a free French tutor, I am not your guy.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2023
Tonto30:
Hi everyone,
I recently started learning french, I have a tutor but I feel learning is going kinda slow.
I want to write the exam before the end of this year. I need tips on how I can learn the language fast please

Send me a WhatsApp message (My phone number is in my signature) or send me an email (tayomassive@gmail.com).
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 7:07pm On May 11, 2023
Profgordons:
You never even pass, you don dey collect money… smfh

grin grin Why is this funny?
But you just have to appreciate his honesty. Imagine how much better life would be in general if everyone put their honest foot first.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2023
Hello it's Monsieur Tayo again, concerning the writing and speaking tests of the TEF Canada exam, I have three books that would help you a lot with your preparation, they are:

TEF CANADA EXPRESSION ÉCRITE: 150 TOPICS TO SUCCEED by Jean K. Mathieu
TEF CANADA EXPRESSION ORALE: 150 TOPICS TO SUCCEED by Jean K. Mathieu
RÉUSSIR SON TEF/TEFAQ/TEF CANADA: EXPRESSION ORALE by Hourieh Marvi

Send an email to me (tayomassive@gmail) with subject title: "The three books for TEF speaking and writing tests" and I will send them to you.

79733139:
Do You Need a French Speaking Partner Who is Conversant with the TEF Exam?

Then, I am your guy! Hello, my name is Tayo and officially I started learning French (on my own) on 1st October 2019, but I did not get serious till around April/May 2020. Before I took the TEF exam on 31st October 2022 (in Cotonou), I was self-taught (I took just 15 hours of speaking lessons with a French tutor) and I did relatively well except in the speaking where I scored 430 points. I need at least 450 points in all the tests to get the additional 50 points for French as a second language.

This year, I attended a French speaking class for B2+ in February (all lessons totalled 42 hours) and I have taken speaking lessons with two French tutors (a combined total of 65 hours), practising and drilling on the speaking test of TEF.

I intend to take the exam this month or next month. If you need a speaking partner or someone to correct your essays (both the journalistic article and the formal letter) and also rewrite your essays using your own ideas, I am always available.

I charge a token fee for these services, so kindly call me on these numbers: [08039194272 - Whatsapp] or [07056193484].

PS: I have attached my TEF results to this message.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 9:00am On May 12, 2023
Tonto30:
Hi everyone,

In my humble opinion, that "slowness" is needed at the beginning if you just "recently" started.
Before even thinking about TEF/TCF, you MUST first learn french, that means getting used to forming the sounds, hearing it and basically living it as much as you can.
You need to reach a CEFR B1/B2 for that.
But still if you feel your tutor is slow, you can try IEF or the Alliance Française accelerated program.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2023
Bonsoir tout le monde, C'est moi Monsieur Tayo encore.

I intended creating 4 YouTube playlists that would include videos on past and practice questions on the 4 TEF tests (reading, listening, speaking and writing). The videos were uploaded by different YouTubers but I would just assemble them in 4 playlists to make things easier for everyone. I came back home late, so I will not be doing it today, hopefully tomorrow I will post the playlists' links here.

79733139:
Hello it's Monsieur Tayo again, concerning the writing and speaking tests of the TEF Canada exam, I have three books that would help you a lot with your preparation, they are:

TEF CANADA EXPRESSION ÉCRITE: 150 TOPICS TO SUCCEED by Jean K. Mathieu
TEF CANADA EXPRESSION ORALE: 150 TOPICS TO SUCCEED by Jean K. Mathieu
RÉUSSIR SON TEF/TEFAQ/TEF CANADA: EXPRESSION ORALE by Hourieh Marvi

Send an email to me (tayomassive@gmail) with subject title: "The three books for TEF speaking and writing tests" and I will send them to you.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Tonto30(f): 7:21am On May 13, 2023
aurorae1:

In my humble opinion, that "slowness" is needed at the beginning if you just "recently" started.
Before even thinking about TEF/TCF, you MUST first learn french, that means getting used to forming the sounds, hearing it and basically living it as much as you can.
You need to reach a CEFR B1/B2 for that.
But still if you feel your tutor is slow, you can try IEF or the Alliance Française accelerated program.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aremso(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2023
Pls is TEF currently back in Nigeria?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2023
Bonsoir tout le monde, concerning the YouTube playlists, I attached an image to this message which contains the 4 playlists. Nairaland spambot may just ban my account if I put weblinks in the message.

Concerning the videos in the playlists, I did my best to only put the unique videos, a lot of TEF videos on YouTube are duplicates of others. Whenever I spot any unique video, I will add them to its appropriate playlist.

If you want that I send you the links directly, send me a mail ( tayomassive@gmail.com ) or a simple Whatsapp message ( 0803 919 4272 )

Au revoir et à demain!

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by deyplay: 5:27pm On May 15, 2023
Tonto30:
Hi everyone,
Try Tobidam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by deyplay: 5:27pm On May 15, 2023
aremso:
Pls is TEF currently back in Nigeria?
Yes since last year
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aremso(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2023
deyplay:
Yes since last year

Ok can one write TCF too?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by deyplay: 6:28pm On May 15, 2023
aremso:

Ok can one write TCF too?
yes of course. Both are acceptable for all program.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aremso(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2023
deyplay:
yes of course. Both are acceptable for all program.
Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Ify1111111111: 4:19am On May 18, 2023
Please kindly share the 85 textes for CE
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2023
I am thinking of uploading some beginner books to my Google Drive.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Opemipo2107: 11:31am On May 19, 2023
79733139:

I think have a document containing ONLY the long texts for the reading test (it is around 30 - 32 pages). I will check my PC in the evening, if you are interested in that, let me know and I will get back to you.

UPDATE: Send me an email (tayomassive@gmail.com) or a WhatsApp message (08039194272) if you are interested in getting it. The PDF has some typos, I simply converted the Word file to a PDF.

Seeming all nice here. When person message you, you no go reply. Life no be so sha.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 11:37am On May 19, 2023
Opemipo2107:

Seeming all nice here. When person message you, you no go reply. Life no be so sha.

embarassed grin
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by LegitDiva: 8:09pm On May 20, 2023
Ify1111111111:
Please kindly share the 85 textes for CE

Check this group on facebook, all the past questions you need are there.

Bonne chance🙏

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2023
I only respond to request for books/TEF materials and inquiries about my services, everything else, I ignore on purpose.

Opemipo2107:

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Profgordons(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2023
79733139:
I only respond to request for books/TEF materials and inquiries about my services, everything else, I ignore on purpose.

Nothing where man no go see, lol.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2023
Profgordons:
Nothing where man no go see, lol.

Yes, you are right.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Swithoni: 10:34am On May 23, 2023
Who dey follow person clear this exam? Abeg inbox
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Opemipo2107: 7:54pm On May 23, 2023
79733139:

I only asked about your experience writing the exam in Benin republic. I don’t think it’s too much to ask and It wouldn’t really have costed you anything to respond. I was very civil and respectful in my approach. Well, I wish you the best Monsieur Tayo.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Opemipo2107: 7:57pm On May 23, 2023
Kindly indicate, if you wrote your TEF in Benin Republic. I have few questions to pose. Thanks and God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (182) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.