₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,314,869 members, 5,100,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2019 at 12:01 PM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (63846 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Praise18: 3:22pm On Aug 10
Hello everyone,
I need your candid opinions, I intend to learn French in order to boost my crs score. Is it possible for me to achieve this feat?? The last time I studied French was in primary school. I just need 10marks more to get ITA.

Please, French experts in the house can I understand and write the exams within six months .

Thank you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 4:19pm On Aug 10
Praise18:
Hello everyone,
I need your candid opinions, I intend to learn French in order to boost my crs score. Is it possible for me to achieve this feat?? The last time I studied French was in primary school. I just need 10marks more to get ITA.

Please, French experts in the house can I understand and write the exams within six months .

Thank you.
For the TEF/TCF exams, you actually must know French. 6 months is rather short except you enrol in an intensive French class. You would have to attend classes everyday and do a lot of work on your own too. It all boils down to having the time and the right motivation.

I started April this year. I attend classes daily (Monday-Friday) including a private conversational class on Saturdays. Sometimes, i feel i'm making progress, other times, i feel i havent done much.

Now i love the language even beyond passing TEF. Back to your question- Do you have the time? Are you well-motivated?

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Praise18: 4:53pm On Aug 10
Hmmm, thanks for your prompt response I really appreciate it.
I am motivated but just in a hurry to learn and pass TEF However, I guess I need to start learning the language before focusing on the exam while also hoping Alberta PNP nominates me

Thank you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 12:35am On Aug 13
Good morning house

Please anyone with the current prices of TEF Canada for Lagos centre?
Thank you
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Prenom: 7:22am On Aug 13
Mamaroon:

.....meanwhile from the list Prenom and Qu'est-ce qu'on fait au bon Dieu both look interetsing. Thanks.

Saw my name being mentioned..

Tu vas bien ?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 7:43am On Aug 13
DexterousOne:
Good morning house

Please anyone with the current prices of TEF Canada for Lagos centre?
Thank you
Alliance Français says 160k
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 7:47am On Aug 13
ayandee:
Alliance Français says 160k

Wow
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 10:40am On Aug 13
IronFist:

Permit me to add, if you make use of a French idiomatic expression while speaking, you'd score a C1.

Example: Mettre du piment dans ta vie which translates to Spice up your life

or Ce n'est pas ta tasse de the which translates to Its not your cup of tea

I did this in my latest attempt in July in PH and it fetched me a C1.

Thanks for the tip
It was helpful

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 10:59am On Aug 13
DexterousOne:

Wow
that's Alliance français in Lagos. I learnt It's 120k at Alliance français Ibadan
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 11:04am On Aug 13
ayandee:
that's Alliance français in Lagos. I learnt It's 120k at Alliance français Ibadan

I'm based in LAGOS

Thank you for the info
Have you written the exams before?

How easy or difficult was it?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 11:58am On Aug 13
DexterousOne:

I'm based in LAGOS

Thank you for the info
Have you written the exams before?

How easy or difficult was it?
No i havent. I'm preparing for it
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by captainhoo: 1:09pm On Aug 13
Hello house,

Is there anyone who has attended classes from AF Ibadan, I want to ask if the classes in Ibadan are worth it and how many days/hours per week is the class
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DanMisla: 6:18pm On Aug 15
Mamaroon:

Thanks bros.

Hmmm DM I don talk say I no enter NL again if no be you wey ask......

It was ok...that EE ehn..time seemed to just fly by...we'll see in 2 weeks hopefully.

Madame...ca va bien?
2 weeks never pass?
Those TEF folks back to bad behaviour eh?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mummychichi: 9:44pm On Aug 15
DanMisla:

Madame...ca va bien?
2 weeks never pass?

Wanted to ask o but didn't want to put her under pressure. Mamaroon please we're dying to hear the good news

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Yemsot: 6:21pm On Aug 16
captainhoo:
Hello house,

Is there anyone who has attended classes from AF Ibadan, I want to ask if the classes in Ibadan are worth it and how many days/hours per week is the class

I attended alliance francaise in Ibadan October/November last year. And was placed in A2 class cos I had been self-studying prior to that time, but I couldn't communicate in french. within those two months, I was able to brush up and was able to sit for DELF exam. Their classes are worth it and they have good tutors.

I took the classes during the week which were between 9 am and 1 pm
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by captainhoo: 7:37pm On Aug 16
Yemsot:

I attended alliance francaise in Ibadan October/November last year. And was placed in A2 class cos I had been self-studying prior to that time, but I couldn't communicate in french. within those two months, I was able to brush up and was able to sit for DELF exam. Their classes are worth it and they have good tutors.

I took the classes during the week which were between 9 am and 1 pm
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your review
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mamaroon: 12:41am
DanMisla:

Madame...ca va bien?
2 weeks never pass?

Mai broda...l am as ça va as can be under the circumstances......result neva show...thanks for checking
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mamaroon: 12:42am
Mummychichi:

Wanted to ask o but didn't want to put her under pressure. Mamaroon please we're dying to hear the good news

Mum CHI!!!! No pressure naaa, na love...e bi like say they go holiday, maybe September.....
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mamaroon: 12:45am
Bells, how far? wink

Any September TCF or TEF folks in the house? Anyone considering TCF in Lome or Cotonou?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 1:40am
Mamaroon:

Mai broda...l am as ça va as can be under the circumstances......result neva show...thanks for checking

Not to worry
I believe the result will come out just fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) / Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.