Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (451465 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Praise18: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Praise18:
Hello everyone,
I need your candid opinions, I intend to learn French in order to boost my crs score. Is it possible for me to achieve this feat?? The last time I studied French was in primary school. I just need 10marks more to get ITA.

Please, French experts in the house can I understand and write the exams within six months .

Thank you.
For the TEF/TCF exams, you actually must know French. 6 months is rather short except you enrol in an intensive French class. You would have to attend classes everyday and do a lot of work on your own too. It all boils down to having the time and the right motivation.

I started April this year. I attend classes daily (Monday-Friday) including a private conversational class on Saturdays. Sometimes, i feel i'm making progress, other times, i feel i havent done much.

Now i love the language even beyond passing TEF. Back to your question- Do you have the time? Are you well-motivated?

4 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Praise18: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm, thanks for your prompt response I really appreciate it.
I am motivated but just in a hurry to learn and pass TEF However, I guess I need to start learning the language before focusing on the exam while also hoping Alberta PNP nominates me

Thank you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Good morning house

Please anyone with the current prices of TEF Canada for Lagos centre?
Thank you
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Prenom: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Mamaroon:

.....meanwhile from the list Prenom and Qu'est-ce qu'on fait au bon Dieu both look interetsing. Thanks.

Saw my name being mentioned..

Tu vas bien ?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2019
DexterousOne:
Good morning house

Please anyone with the current prices of TEF Canada for Lagos centre?
Thank you
Alliance Français says 160k
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2019
ayandee:
Alliance Français says 160k

Wow
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2019
IronFist:

Permit me to add, if you make use of a French idiomatic expression while speaking, you'd score a C1.

Example: Mettre du piment dans ta vie which translates to Spice up your life

or Ce n'est pas ta tasse de the which translates to Its not your cup of tea

I did this in my latest attempt in July in PH and it fetched me a C1.

Thanks for the tip
It was helpful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2019
DexterousOne:

Wow
that's Alliance français in Lagos. I learnt It's 120k at Alliance français Ibadan
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2019
ayandee:
that's Alliance français in Lagos. I learnt It's 120k at Alliance français Ibadan

I'm based in LAGOS

Thank you for the info
Have you written the exams before?

How easy or difficult was it?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2019
DexterousOne:

I'm based in LAGOS

Thank you for the info
Have you written the exams before?

How easy or difficult was it?
No i havent. I'm preparing for it
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by captainhoo: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello house,

Is there anyone who has attended classes from AF Ibadan, I want to ask if the classes in Ibadan are worth it and how many days/hours per week is the class
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DanMisla: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mamaroon:

Thanks bros.

Hmmm DM I don talk say I no enter NL again if no be you wey ask......

It was ok...that EE ehn..time seemed to just fly by...we'll see in 2 weeks hopefully.

Madame...ca va bien?
2 weeks never pass?
Those TEF folks back to bad behaviour eh?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mummychichi: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
DanMisla:

Madame...ca va bien?
2 weeks never pass?

Wanted to ask o but didn't want to put her under pressure. Mamaroon please we're dying to hear the good news

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Yemsot: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
captainhoo:
Hello house,

Is there anyone who has attended classes from AF Ibadan, I want to ask if the classes in Ibadan are worth it and how many days/hours per week is the class

I attended alliance francaise in Ibadan October/November last year. And was placed in A2 class cos I had been self-studying prior to that time, but I couldn't communicate in french. within those two months, I was able to brush up and was able to sit for DELF exam. Their classes are worth it and they have good tutors.

I took the classes during the week which were between 9 am and 1 pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by captainhoo: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yemsot:

I attended alliance francaise in Ibadan October/November last year. And was placed in A2 class cos I had been self-studying prior to that time, but I couldn't communicate in french. within those two months, I was able to brush up and was able to sit for DELF exam. Their classes are worth it and they have good tutors.

I took the classes during the week which were between 9 am and 1 pm
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your review
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2019
DanMisla:

Madame...ca va bien?
2 weeks never pass?

Mai broda...l am as ça va as can be under the circumstances......result neva show...thanks for checking

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Mummychichi:

Wanted to ask o but didn't want to put her under pressure. Mamaroon please we're dying to hear the good news

Mum CHI!!!! No pressure naaa, na love...e bi like say they go holiday, maybe September.....
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Bells, how far? wink

Any September TCF or TEF folks in the house? Anyone considering TCF in Lome or Cotonou?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 1:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Mamaroon:

Mai broda...l am as ça va as can be under the circumstances......result neva show...thanks for checking

Not to worry
I believe the result will come out just fine
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mummychichi: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mamaroon:

Mum CHI!!!! No pressure naaa, na love...e bi like say they go holiday, maybe September.....

Na wa o. These people should upgrade na. Abi we go port to TCF?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mamaroon:
Bells, how far? wink

Any September TCF or TEF folks in the house? Anyone considering TCF in Lome or Cotonou?

Greetings dear Mamaroon! grin

Special hailing!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Greetings to everyone!

Just keep doing what you do best (legally).

Good news is coming to everyone.

Happy prep et bonne chance!

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DanMisla: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Mamaroon:

Nothing de happen! Let them take as long as they need to give you what you want...and more.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Beezus: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hello Mamaeoon,
Im actually considering going to Cotonou for Tcf? Wsup

Mamaroon:
Bells, how far? wink

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Beezus:
Hello Mamaeoon,
Im actually considering going to Cotonou for Tcf? Wsup

Cool. Was just curious especially as i think it's computer based CBT. Where did you get an AZERTY keyboard? How did you make payment? With a card or wire transfer?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Beezus: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mamaroon:

Cool. Was just curious especially as i think it's computer based CBT. Where did you get an AZERTY keyboard? How did you make payment? With a card or wire transfer?

Yes i heard its computer based. Well i heard you can download the AZERTY keyboard. Havent paid yet and i heard one has to go there to register and pay so i'm still trying to find a way around it as i cant go there yet.
Are you considering going there to write as well?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Hopeful123: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hi all,

I'm just starting on this journey.

From what I read on this thread it seems it is very possible to go from zero knowledge of french to B2 level and to have TEF LRSW 249+, 207+, 310+, 310+ in 8 months.

It may take me more than 8 months or 1 year, but for me It doesn't matter how long it takes. I'm going to learn this.

Thanks all for your contribution, I have download and noted all the advise and tips.

I pray I continue to have the strength to continue learning. Please I will be sending PM to some people just to connect and get inspiration. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Framaro: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
I'm writing tef in September ooo, already enrolled.
Looking for a partner to practice speaking

Mamaroon:
Bells, how far? wink

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hopeful123:
Hi all,

I'm just starting on this journey.

From what I read on this thread it seems it is very possible to go from zero knowledge of french to B2 level and to have TEF LRSW 249+, 207+, 310+, 310+ in 8 months.

It may take me more than 8 months or 1 year, but for me It doesn't matter how long it takes. I'm going to learn this.

Thanks all for your contribution, I have download and noted all the advise and tips.

I pray I continue to have the strength to continue learning. Please I will be sending PM to some people just to connect and get inspiration. Thanks.

Dear Hopeful, that's the spirit o, you can do it if you put your mind to it.......see as NJ and DM take smash exam, we too wey dey "remain small club" na small small B1 here and there....

IronFist refused to share his result, IronFist, Fisty!!!! (but God dey)...

This one that you already know the exact scores that translate to CLB 7...I perceive that you be Efiko wink

All the very best, happy studying.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Framaro:
I'm writing tef in September ooo, already enrolled.
Looking for a partner to practice speaking.

Hmm speaking, the options are:

Use a tutor for role play practice
Visit AF
Speak to yourself...you neva craze, no worri
Speak to your children...NJ did this.
Some people found You Tube channel Propulse Training useful
Someone I know also suggested Verbling.com for online tutoring

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (182) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.