Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] (28293 Views)

Is She Lying? Please Help / What Causes Breast Pain?? Is she lying to stop me from sucking? / Please Help, Is She Lying??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by good20: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2018
Source=> ofofonews.com

Apart from the signs you might be aware of when judging your girl if she is a v!rgin, I promise you there are other signs to look at for clarification.

To be more specific there are marks in a v!rgin Girl’s body to note include:

1. F0rehead A girl who is still pure has a smooth forehead.

After interc0urse, the slippery smooth face is always lost and some twitch (lines) will appear.

The lines don’t look like the ones brought by old age. The lines cannot be removed by any face lotion or oil. It is not easily visible but can be noticed when she laughs or talks.

2. Nose The tip of her nose is reddish in colour if she is a v!rgin.

If you touch the tip of the nose it appears red. Sometimes the colour is not easily visible.

After inte.rcourse, the red colour disappears.

3. Eye When the bottom of the petals folded a bit and there is a sign of bruising

( bruise marks) means the girl is not a v!rgin anymore.

A girl who is still v!rgin has no black str!p.

Also when she laughs, a v!rgin girl has no wrinkles under her eyelids.

4. Fruit Chest (brea’sts) Br*asts of a vir.gin gi.rl are always tense and hard. After being touched by a ma.n, the bosoms normally become less firm and become larger than before.

The more she is touc.hed and undergoes interc.0urse the more it enlarges and the more it drops. Apart from knowing her virg!nity, you can also tell if a woman has given birth or not by looking at her brea’sts.

If her n!pples are straight or facing upwards, she has never given bi.rth. But if her nip.ples are facing downwards, she has given b.irth.

5. Outline Hand Palm

Try to hold the little finger about one minute then release and ask how it feels.

If she says she felt nothing at all, there are high chances she is not a v!rgin.

A v!rgin girl will say that she felt tense, heart-pounding or throbbing pain.

Source==> http://ofofonews.com/see-5-signs-that-a-woman-is-not-a-vergn-shes-lying-must-see/

1 Like

Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by Quality20(m): 6:34am On Aug 13, 2018
u tried. we guys must really stop proposing or marrying other men's prostitutez. its really bad gan.
Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2018
...and some deluded ignorant kid will believe the above ARRANT RUBBISH!!!

[img]https://media1./images/273bdfb18f77bbadb773ad3380be7194/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by pointblank247(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2018
Just trying to make sense outa this

1 Like

Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by Kharol1234: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
observing
Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by Alvin007: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2018
This one weak me!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2018
W.T.F did i just read!!!! shocked
Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by Heavance(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2018
good20:

Source=> ofofonews.com

Apart from the signs you might be aware of when judging your girl if she is a v!rgin, I promise you there are other signs to look at for clarification.

To be more specific there are marks in a v!rgin Girl’s body to note include:

1. F0rehead A girl who is still pure has a smooth forehead.

After interc0urse, the slippery smooth face is always lost and some twitch (lines) will appear.

The lines don’t look like the ones brought by old age. The lines cannot be removed by any face lotion or oil. It is not easily visible but can be noticed when she laughs or talks.

2. Nose The tip of her nose is reddish in colour if she is a v!rgin.

If you touch the tip of the nose it appears red. Sometimes the colour is not easily visible.

After inte.rcourse, the red colour disappears.

3. Eye When the bottom of the petals folded a bit and there is a sign of bruising

( bruise marks) means the girl is not a v!rgin anymore.

A girl who is still v!rgin has no black str!p.

Also when she laughs, a v!rgin girl has no wrinkles under her eyelids.

4. Fruit Chest (brea’sts) Br*asts of a vir.gin gi.rl are always tense and hard. After being touched by a ma.n, the bosoms normally become less firm and become larger than before.

The more she is touc.hed and undergoes interc.0urse the more it enlarges and the more it drops. Apart from knowing her virg!nity, you can also tell if a woman has given birth or not by looking at her brea’sts.

If her n!pples are straight or facing upwards, she has never given bi.rth. But if her nip.ples are facing downwards, she has given b.irth.

5. Outline Hand Palm

Try to hold the little finger about one minute then release and ask how it feels.

If she says she felt nothing at all, there are high chances she is not a v!rgin.

A v!rgin girl will say that she felt tense, heart-pounding or throbbing pain.

Source==> http://ofofonews.com/see-5-signs-that-a-woman-is-not-a-vergn-shes-lying-must-see/
What's the meaning of this

2 Likes

Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2018
What
With the many layers of make-up this days?
I don't believe this!

Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by Honesty007(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Omg,i watched the videos and i was shocked,i have come across disvirgined girls without knowing,but now i know.
Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by cahrlifa(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Xo in ur mind na u have sense,abi?

Re: See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] by Famousqueen(f): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
can't stop laughing grin

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Freshest Graduate Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.