Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (23826 Views)

Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by easytask(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Can he? Over Grown beans with scatered teeth.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by bjayx: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2018
I'm patiently waiting for wilder vs Joshua fight
Tyson fury should get fit first before thinking about fighting

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Blackfire(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2018
I thought I will see a mean looking black guy ..as the name implies Tyson fury .

Alas I was disappointed, a funny looking guy with Nigerian Police protruding stomach.

Imagine the two heartless boxers he said he will beat in one night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by comos: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2018
This man needs gather-beating
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by lozanni(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2018
undecided I wonder which cocktail of drugs Tyson Fury has taken this time around that is making him very boastful.
With his bloated paunch, I hope he does not land in a hospital's ICU whenever he fights Detonay Wilder, the hard punching monster.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Wilder will cause Anthony Joshua a lot of problem any day.

Though he has not really fought a very tough opponent like joshua, he is and will never be called a push over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Patdedon:

Joshua will knock Wilder out. Wilder is more aggressive than technical. Joshua has both power and technique.
It's a risky fight for Joshua though.
bt could not ko takam who chisora and povektin koed Could bot hurt parker who whyte dropped once without head but. Deontay beats Aj. Only has to move about and catch AJ wen he gets tired
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by FarahAideed: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2018
soberdrunk:
I nor blame Anthony Joshua for "chickening out", That Wilder Guy is a "Wild Animal", i saw one of his fight clips where he punched a fellow boxer and the guy had a seizure and passed out....... angry

Omo let's not lie to ourselves Anthony Joshua cannot beat that wilder guy ..that guy is a beast who has won all his fights in outright knock outs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by HajimeSaito(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2018
okwabayi:
He is probably right. He has the height advantage needed in modern heavyweight boxing. Their division doesn't need skills, only a height or weight advantage.
Nikolai Valuev who suffered acromegaly and stood 7'1 retired undefeated from his physically advantageous attributes.

The middleweight and welterweight division are the best there is in boxing, they utilise a mixture of skill and stamina.

Brute force is not the only criteria for making the grade as a heavyweight fighter. If it was, Muhammad Ali wouldn't have been the greatest because he was never known for the power of his punches, unlike a Mike Tyson, George Foreman etc. Ali became the greatest because of his ability to outthink his opponents in the ring.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by mikaelzX(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2018
okwabayi:
He is probably right. He has the height advantage needed in modern heavyweight boxing. Their division doesn't need skills, only a height or weight advantage.
Nikolai Valuev who suffered acromegaly and stood 7'1 retired undefeated from his physically advantageous attributes.

The middleweight and welterweight division are the best there is in boxing, they utilise a mixture of skill and stamina.
The title defense was held on 14 April 2007. Chagaev defeated Valuev by a majority decision (117–111, 115–113 and 114–114). Valuev lost that match
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2018
okwabayi:

small david haye beat valuev to win wba title abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Omo let's not lie to ourselves Anthony Joshua cannot beat that wilder guy ..that guy is a beast who has won all his fights in outright knock outs.
wilder vs sterverne first fight nobe ko

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2018
mikaelzX:
The title defense was held on 14 April 2007. Chagaev defeated Valuev by a majority decision (117–111, 115–113 and 114–114). Valuev lost that match
haye self beat am

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Randy100: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Wilder is a wild animal. Joshua just need a plan and because of that I don't blame him for dodging the fight. One day he will not have any excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by FarahAideed: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
wilder vs sterverne first fight nobe ko

Wilder Stiverne rematch was a total carnage that ended up in a KO ..he has knocked all his opponents out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg1uOzaUxOk

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by paparazzi1987(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Won all his fight fighting bums

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Wilder Stiverne rematch was a total carnage that ended up in a KO ..he has knocked all his opponents out

fight shud never have happened cos stiverne was out for 2 years and wasnt fit plus he was older.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Patdedon(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
bt could not ko takam who chisora and povektin koed Could bot hurt parker who whyte dropped once without head but. Deontay beats Aj. Only has to move about and catch AJ wen he gets tired

Parker went into the fight with Whyte with hopes of knocking Whyte out. He was less defensive. In the fight against Joshua, He knew that going all out against AJ would be suicidal, he tried to play safe and see if he could beat AJ on points. But AJ being very technical, still beat him to his game on the points basis.
Wilder is a high-risk fight, but with AJ's power and technique, I think he'll neutralize Wilder's aggression and eventually give him a K.O

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by paparazzi1987(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2018
yeyerolling:

But he Ko whyte.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by frankIzuchukwu(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Olukat:
Crack will kill this guy grin grin
Hmm, experience is d best teacher
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Patdedon(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Blackfire:
I thought I will see a mean looking black guy ..as the name implies Tyson fury .

Alas I was disappointed, a funny looking guy with Nigerian Police protruding stomach.

Imagine the two heartless boxers he said he will beat in one night.

LOL. He's powerful though. He beat the powerful Wladmir Klitschko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Leaking tap!!!
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Dpharisee: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
okwabayi:

I guess you are referring to Nikolai Valuev. David Haye beat him in split decision
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
fight shud never have happened cos stiverne was out for 2 years and wasnt fit plus he was older.

He didn't look fit at all
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Won all his fight fighting bums
ortiz na bum.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by HoodBillionaire: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
based on
will u shatap
collect

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by SirToby(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Their first game wasn't not a knockout. wilder won by unanimous decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by kullozone(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
So this old man has not retired
No be only 30years...
He looks like a polar bear thoughsmiley
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by kuuljay(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fury struggled to defeat klitschko while Joshua knocked out klitschko
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Yomit71(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
its very simple, watch parker and Joshua fight. also watch whyte and joshua match you will realize Joshua fight according to the opponent input, if you bring slow fight he will be too slow for you and if you display rough, he will show you rough too. remember whyte nearly faint when Joshua ko him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban / Super Eagles: Why Jose Peseiro, NFF Parted Ways / Julius Kayode Punches Ospino Egbe, Lobi Stars Goalkeeper During A Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.