Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game (18069 Views)

Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness / Mikel Obi And Ighalo Exchanging Pleasantries Before A Chinese League Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by googlelove: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Gernot Rohr have hinted that seven players who participated for Nigeria in the last World cup tournament in Russia, are unlikely to receive invitation for the AFCON Qualifiers against Seychelles which is to be played in September 8 Completesportsnigerian.com reports.

Rohr who remained in Europe after the country’s early exit from the World cup have revealed his plans to bring in some fringe players who could not make it to the last World cup according to an official in the NFF Secretariat in Abuja.

“Coach Rohr has remained in Europe to monitor our players and scout some emerging stars with the view to capping them and he has also hinted at his plan to drop some world cup Eagles because of injuries, loss of form or for tactical reasons,” our source who requested anonymity told Completesportsnigeria.com in Abuja

“He would have been here to submit his world cup report, but had to stay back because of the leadership tussle at the NFF, but all things being equal, Rohr may be in the country next week to submit his report and release his squad list for the Seychelles game in September”

Reports have indicated that Kelechi Nwakali could be recalled while Tyronne Ebuehi and John Obi Mikel are likely to be dropped due to injuries. Reports all hints that Joel Obi, Elderson Echiejele, Odion Ighalo and Ogenyi Onazi could all give way for younger generation of Nigerian footballers.

https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/super-eagles-to-drop-seven-players-for-seychelles-game/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by googlelove: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2018
That is a good move, most of them need give way for younger players.
ALSO Read:
5 Top trending Nigeria football News: 1st; Arsenal Fan still finds Reason to blame Iwobi
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/5-top-trending-nigeria-football-news-1st-arsenal-fan-still-finds-reason-to-blame-iwobi/

Ac Milan prepares bid for Anthony Martial
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/ac-milan-prepares-bid-for-anthony-martial/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by nzeobi(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2018
ighalo shouldn't be dropped he should be expelled/banished from that team.

75 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by txg07: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Goal 9ja Official Prediction for (13/ August/ 2018)

Gor Mahia v Kakamega Homeboyz = 1

Portimonense v Boavista = 1

Bohemians 1905 v Banik Ostrava = 1

To see more of Goal 9ja prediction: Click Here
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by dhabrite(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
We need a new look Super Eagles after the Russia disappointment, but the young core players should be kept.

I want to see a Super Eagles with Ndidi, Etebo, Iwobi, Simon Moses, Kalu, Troos-Ekong etc.

We lost out first game against S.A in Uyo, so all hands must be on deck to ensure the Super Eagles make it to Cameroon come 2019.

NFF should sort their leadership tussle for the sake of Nigerian football.

God bless Nigeria!!

9 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Naijawebmaster: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
They shud not make the team in future. Both shitty in china
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:
ighalo shouldn't be dropped he should be expelled.

I think Mikel also should be sacked. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by BadiratT: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Super
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by adesina746: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by thatigboman: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ighalo's name should never be in nigerian football again

8 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by wilyparker(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by paymentvoucher: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
IGHALO should be rusticated from the team!

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Naijawebmaster: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:

Chai! The World Cup match still dey make you vex? cheesy

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
It is understandable
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Emu4life(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wisdomval67:

I think Mikel also should be sacked. Lol
Na back of TV u dey watch Mikel is trying nah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by AngelicBeing: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:
grin

10 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by ohosi4real(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
I need shirt for naija team. I need call up
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by goodvision12(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice development we have good players scattered all over the world and at home

1 Like

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by UbanmeUdie: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
shocked

Ighalo should be dropped permanently without any further consideration for even the position of a ball boy.

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
The 7 of them should never be called to the national team again. Slow pokes they are!!!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by dhabrite(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
ohosi4real:
I need shirt for naija team. I need call up

So nah for Nairaland you go take see call-up, why you dull like this
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by oshe11: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Merrybet please GREEN my winnings and PAY me oooo

Since yesterday they've REFUSED to to acknowledge my WINNINGS, not that I paid out oooo

They havent even acknowledged my winnings.....
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by elotajohn1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ighalo and APC are the same, they both look healthy but unproductive grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by lexyman(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:

from drop to exit ....
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
That's good.
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by princeobasi60(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Better
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by elyte89: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
And enough of playing players out of their natural positions

Abdullahi and co shld return to their natural positions cool

1 Like

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Brains1990(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
There is nothing SUPER about the eagles anymore
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Odonkoyor(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na wetin this our coach for for don do since.....all those our players don old make we give who wan play real ball channce
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Drop Iheanacho too. His lips is already getting bigger than his career

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Yinxies(f): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA Lifts Ban On Nigeria / Solskjaer To Be Appointed Man United Permanent Manager This Week / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.