Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pastor Sunday Adeleja Says Christ Embassy Is Being Run Like MMM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sunday Adeleja Says Christ Embassy Is Being Run Like MMM (360 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sunday Adeleja Says Christ Embassy Is Being Run Like MMM by Samueltemi337(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Sunday Adelaja, founder of Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nation, has likened the lifestyle of Chris Oyakhilome of Chris Embassy to the popular ponzi scheme, otherwise known as MMM.
Adelaja said Oyakhilome was using his jerry curled hair and borrowed American accent to deceive his congregation.
In a live video on Sunday, the Ukrainian-based controversial preacher pointedly accused Oyakhilome of preaching heresy and robbing his congregation.
“This guy is robbing people. He’s using his jerry curled hair and fame American accent to deceive people.
“How can a pastor publicly say he can make people rich? That is MMM. He is only enriching his pocket.
“Just take a look at him, what he’s preaching,” he said.
Source: www..com/talk/topic,364165.0.htmlSunday Adelaja, founder of Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nation, has likened the lifestyle of Chris Oyakhilome of Chris Embassy to the popular ponzi scheme, otherwise known as MMM.
Adelaja said Oyakhilome was using his jerry curled hair and borrowed American accent to deceive his congregation.
In a live video on Sunday, the Ukrainian-based controversial preacher pointedly accused Oyakhilome of preaching heresy and robbing his congregation.
“This guy is robbing people. He’s using his jerry curled hair and fame American accent to deceive people.
“How can a pastor publicly say he can make people rich? That is MMM. He is only enriching his pocket.
“Just take a look at him, what he’s preaching,” he said.
Source: www..com/talk/topic.364165.0.html

Re: Pastor Sunday Adeleja Says Christ Embassy Is Being Run Like MMM by ProfGday(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2018
This guy is pathetically pathetic ...He's just attacking people like rabid dog... He should get a job and leave pastorpreneur alone.

(1) (Reply)

'BARAK' Ajegunle For Christ 2.0 Is Set / I Was Raped At Least 200 Times By My Father - Joyce Meyer / Church Choir Sings Shaku Shaku, Reggae Blues, Other Worldly Songs In A Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.