Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pastors At War! Chris Oyakhilome Is A Thief, Runs His Church Like MMM — Pst Sund - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors At War! Chris Oyakhilome Is A Thief, Runs His Church Like MMM — Pst Sund (603 Views)

8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors At War! Chris Oyakhilome Is A Thief, Runs His Church Like MMM — Pst Sund by laidelaitan(f): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2018
Sunday Adelaja, the founder of Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nation, has likened the lifestyle of Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy to the popular Ponzi scheme, otherwise known as MMM.

Adelaja said Oyakhilome was using his jerry curled hair and borrowed American accent to deceive his congregation.

In a live video on Sunday, the Ukrainian-based controversial preacher pointedly accused Oyakhilome of preaching heresy and robbing his congregation.

“This guy is robbing people. He’s using his jerry curled hair and fame American accent to deceive people.

“How can a pastor publicly say he can make people rich? That is MMM. He is only enriching his pocket.

Continue reading on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/08/13/pastors-at-war-chris-oyakhilome-is-a-thief-runs-his-church-like-mmm-pst-sunday-adelaja/

Lalastica, FOD, Myndd

Re: Pastors At War! Chris Oyakhilome Is A Thief, Runs His Church Like MMM — Pst Sund by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Battle of 2 elephants
Re: Pastors At War! Chris Oyakhilome Is A Thief, Runs His Church Like MMM — Pst Sund by sKeetz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Battle of 2 elephants

The only elephant here is Chris.
Re: Pastors At War! Chris Oyakhilome Is A Thief, Runs His Church Like MMM — Pst Sund by gwama: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
I am from Burkina Faso and the first time I discovered Chris Oya, it is on the TV of Pastor Mamadou Karambi, Impact TV. When I saw Chris Oya, I thought he was an American pastor, so he had the style, skin color and hair like an American, and when I saw his wife with her complexion so white as an Asian , I told myself here are a couple of American pastors. The day a Yoruba friend informed me that they were Nigerians and not Americans, I fell out of the clouds. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Now Selling Cds Like Pastors / A Review Of Marriage, Divorce And Remarriage / Prophet Who Predicted APC Victory In Oyo State, See Confidence In Falsehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.