Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? (9165 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by RexTramadol1: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oh yes!

But wait, if person lost am

Na new registration?
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by sirelexzy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
SolutionMee:
No

Even if I have

I won't vote

As a Nigerian living in the State

The only competent leader that I see in Nigeria at the moment is Saraki

He's a man that will create agencies like NASA, ARPA and DARPA in Nigeria

He's a man that will start a scientific and industrial revolution in the country

But since Nigerian loves to walk to the past, they'll vote in the likes of Buhari to satisfy their political ego and satiate their sentiments

Backwardness seems to be your heritage

While underdevelopment is your birthright

Please don't tell me about treasury looting

That's not even a criteria to be used in Nigeria politics anymore

An average Nigerian politician steal money

But some steal human lives along

My life comes first

My properties come second

If truly you guys are brave, you would have known by now that Saraki's competency at national politics is second to none

His leadership of the 8th Senate also serves as a verifiable proof

Through electrifying speech like the one he delivered at the World Press Conference, great, powerful and intelligent leader can be easily found

what were is achievements as kwara state governor??
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by Maseke: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Going by what happened in Ekiti, kogi, bauchi , katsina elections i don't think our votes count anymore under this present administration. its sad
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by goshen26: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

Yes I know but the period they came to my neighborhood, I wasn’t available. If i get chance, i fit try again. Stupid Inec, something that shouldn’t warrant any form of transfer but once you register, you can vote from anywhere. But they continue to make the process very complicated. What if i transfer now and tomorrow i no longer reside in the state again, what happens? I will continue to go through all those wahala unto say i wan vote?

And yet the money allocated to them for the yeye election can go round all Nigerians if shared #1m each. They can't even the election less stressful, interesting and electronic all through
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by sacramento1212: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
goshen26:

And yet the money allocated to them for the yeye election can go round all Nigerians if shared #1m each. They can't even the election less stressful, interesting and electronic all through

Naija never wan better walai. Anybody wey carry Naija matter for head go just die like ram. They know what to do but still want to make the process entirely stressful with their analog system. With the recent elections conducted by them under Buhari, forget am because your votes won’t count.
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by stubbornman(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
megareal:

Go to INEC office in your LGA, they will sort you out there.

I registered in 2011 in Port Harcourt but unfortunately i misplaced it, i guess i didnt take it serious then, but I'm now based in Lagos and would like to register again, hope it will not raise dust..... cos i would really love to do it.... atleast for voting sake and as an important document... what do you think
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by goshen26: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

Naija never wan better walai. Anybody wey carry Naija matter for head go just die like ram. They know what to do but still want to make the process entirely stressful with their analog system. With the recent elections conducted by them under Buhari, forget am because your votes won’t count.

Sure, but of they want to maintain the status quo of their election process then #242b is damn too much bro
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by sacramento1212: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
goshen26:

Sure, but of they want to maintain the status quo of their election process then #242b is damn too much bro

The total cash package na to reach settlement now. Logistics also involves giving cash on Election Day so they know what they are doing. Na Mallam dey aso rock now so what do you expect.?
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by luckycliff: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Your vote doesn't count and my own doesn't why waste time Nigeria has failed me i don't know about you, if you know you know.
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
I vote in my village, so after registeration I kept it there I nor wan hear say PVC lost
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by peeta4u(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
i have pvc and will neva vote Buhari again
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by goshen26: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

The total cash package na to reach settlement now. Logistics also involves giving cash on Election Day so they know what they are doing. Na Mallam dey aso rock now so what do you expect.?
hmmmmmm

God will help us
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by adioolayi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
I have PVC, I voted PMB in 2015....I am voting PMB again in 2019.
Sai Baba, carry go!

From what I can see here so far, Nigerians on Nairaland cannot in anyway influence any election in Nigeria. Just look at few people with PVC.... many are making flimsy excuses of why they don't have.. and they will be shouting PDP and all sort.
The real voters takes voting as serious business...you can see the evidence at the just concluded Katsina bye-election. The Northern part of Nigeria have the highest register voters with PVC... not only that.. they also turnout massively to vote.
...and since politics is a game of number, how can any candidate from the south defeat a Northern candidate loved massively by northerners
Buhari is winning landslide.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by megareal: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
stubbornman:

I registered in 2011 in Port Harcourt but unfortunately i misplaced it, i guess i didnt take it serious then, but I'm now based in Lagos and would like to register again, hope it will not raise dust..... cos i would really love to do it.... atleast for voting sake and as an important document... what do you think

No dust. Just act like you didn't register before.
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by stubbornman(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
megareal:

No dust. Just act like you didn't register before.

Okay..... I'll use this format....thanks
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by megareal: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Oh yes!

But wait, if person lost am

Na new registration?

You ask for a replacement that is if INEC with their ineptitude can find your data.
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by RexTramadol1: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
megareal:

You ask for a replacement that is if INEC with their ineptitude can find your data.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by sacramento1212: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
megareal:

Mma Inec, aso yem iko angry
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by Airoflaw(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
megareal:

Guy no sell ya future. Vote with a conviction.
wetin man go do na
APC thief
PDP ole!

i will probably vote KOWA grin
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by SegunAj(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
I no see my tamprela vc I don't know if dey will give me me the pvc
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by megareal: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

Mma Inec, aso yem iko angry

Yak nyem o. Mkpo abiara ama ke idung nyin emi.
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by TheKingIsHere: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
sacramento1212:
I have a PVC but may not vote. Reason being that if I must vote, I must go to the former area i was residing. That alone is a big stress for me because going there means i must stay there until the exercise is over before returning home.

Oga, that's not an excuse.

I have relocated from the area I registered but I will still go to vote for the candidate of my choice.

Your vote is ur right. Use it.
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by sacramento1212: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
megareal:

Yak nyem o. Mkpo abiara ama ke idung nyin emi.

Mbok ku yem iko aba. aya abiara akan ado. nko mbufo eyem APC?
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by sacramento1212: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Oga, that's not an excuse.

I have relocated from the area I registered but I will still go to vote for the candidate of my choice.

Your vote is ur right. Use it.

Okay sir
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

Mbok ku yem iko aba. aya abiara akan ado. nko mbufo eyem APC?

Akparawa, idem abadie?
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by sacramento1212: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
ndy87:

Akparawa, idem abadie?

Uyai, idem asung. Atuep aba etieti. Idem ake mfo abadie?
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

Uyai, idem asung. Atuep aba etieti. Idem ake mfo abadie?

atuep ibaga ki tiem. idem mmo doh sine ke ofong.
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by sacramento1212: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
ndy87:

atuep ibaga ki tiem. idem mmo doh sine ke ofong.

cheesy grin
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by kotv: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
I have my PVC but I'm not voting. I rather do anything else than engage in something I know will not count
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

cheesy grin

I DON mix afang and edikang ikong for you now u d laugh,OK o. ifana ibaga.
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by sacramento1212: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
ndy87:

I DON mix afang and edikang ikong for you now u d laugh,OK o. ifana ibaga.

Na afang and vegetable you mix together for me? How that type of combination go be sef? I prefer eating either the afang or vegetable. Combination of the 2 na idiok itong and e go purge me grin
Re: 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

Na afang and vegetable you mix together for me? How that type of combination go be sef? I prefer eating either the afang or vegetable. Combination of the 2 na idiok itong and e go purge me grin

I mean combo of Efik and Ibibio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets / Supreme Court Upholds Inec's Deregistration Of 22 Political Parties / Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.