Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How And Where To Apply Perfume To Make It Last Longer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How And Where To Apply Perfume To Make It Last Longer (472 Views)

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / Top 5 Unisex Perfume To Try Out-if You Like Compliment, Number 3 Will Interest U / Pure Designer Perfume Oils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How And Where To Apply Perfume To Make It Last Longer by VirtueDigest: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Coco Chanel once said that a woman should apply perfume in those areas where she would like to be kissed. While this is most likely true (and utterly French), consider the follow guidelines as well.

THE PULSE POINTS
The “pulse points” are locations on the body where the blood vessels are closest to the skin. These spots emanate heat, which can help fragrance to emanate from your skin into the air. (It’s the same principle used by essential oil diffusers).

Apply your perfume to these points — namely, the inner wrists, the base of the throat, behind ear lobes, in the cleavage, behind knees, and the inner elbows. As you wear your perfume throughout the day, it will react with your body heat and continue to emit scent.

A WORD OF CAUTION
Despite the great Chanel’s maxim, perfume does not taste good. Keep that in mind when applying yours, and avoid any areas that may be enthusiastically nibbled.

HOW TO APPLY PERFUME
Applying perfume is the simplest of matters — simply spray, dab, or in the case of a solid perfume compact, swipe. (Do avoid rubbing the wrists together after application, to prevent “crushing” the scent)... Read more at https://www.virtuedigest.com/how-and-where-to-apply-perfume-to-make-it-last-longer/
Re: How And Where To Apply Perfume To Make It Last Longer by okwabayi(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2018
Ah, I find this too much application of science. I just spray it continuously till I'm satisfied. Nothing should last forever, especially a 15k NGN perfume.
Re: How And Where To Apply Perfume To Make It Last Longer by defolman(m): 1:57am On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=okwabayi post=70236784]Ah, I find this too much application of science. I just spray it continuously till I'm satisfied. Nothing should last forever, especially a 15k NGN perfume.[/quote
]

check out @foleys_perfumery on IG their fragrance oil lasts days on ur clothing and its cost effective

(1) (Reply)

Follow @deesthriftstore On IG For Your 1k Clothes / Isparkle E-boutique / Some Fashioable Looks; How Some Celebrities Showed Up At The Just Concluded Amaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.