Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 AM

Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic (906 Views)

Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. / Sex For Marks / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by atango(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2018
A lecturer in the University of Buea, threatens to eliminate a females student who had to give herself in exchange for marks to pass a course. The lecturer acting like a mafia boss ranted through text messages shared on social media by the female student in question, how he was capable of getting away with anything because people of his kind were the ones in control of the town. This for a lecturer is just unbelievable and despicable. People like these who prey on the vulnerable in our communities need to be exposed and shamed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by Babyforever(f): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2018
Men will never learn
Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by LuciferChristi: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, there is no evidence he actually did anything. Even in his arrogance, he never owned up to it.

If she has evidence, she should provide biko.

She might be trying to blackmail him.
Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by LuciferChristi: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2018
Babyforever:
t

Biacan, you're back fighting for FTC so you can "advice" us as you have for the past 5 years.

When will you get married? A disabled man got wed yesterday.
Are you saying even disabled men do not find you desirable to marry?

Your nairaland chief adviser, pocohantas has finally dropped her men-bashing/hating comments. grin She has swallowed her pride & is now flirting seriously with different male monikers in a bid to attract a mate before menopause dials her number in 3 years time.

Borrow a leaf from her book.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2018
What is the best thing that can be done to curb this sad issue in all higher institutions all over the world?

We saw a lot of that in our alma mater also.
Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by LuciferChristi: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2018
post=70233814:
What is the best thing that can be done to curb this sad issue in all higher institutions all over the world?

We saw a lot of that in our alma mater also.

Don't you have barbecue to roast this cold morning?

I heard you were owed 3 months BMC stipends hence your 2-week strike. grin

I'm glad they have been settled.

I look forward to your zombiec comments in the politics section.

Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2018
IT IS okay.
Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2018
no concrete proof from the lady. what the lady actually need is money
Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
LuciferChristi:
As far as I'm concerned, there is no evidence he actually did anything. Even in his arrogance, he never owned up to it.

If she has evidence, she should provide biko.

She might be trying to blackmail him.
He don't even need to admit it before we know..
Him calling her a LovePeddler is one factor..
How will he know the lady is a whorre if he has not slept with her?

Do random men go about calling ladies they don't know,, whorres?

And secondly for the fact that he claim to own the town means he did it and he is not afraid of the law because he own the town..

People like that lecturers should be castrated, burnt at the stake..

I hate rapist,, sex is very cheap, if a lady refuses to give in to you, please move on, it's not by force..

And the lady should have reported him but it's now clear why she did not, because she was afraid of her life..

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by LuciferChristi: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
He don't even need to admit it before we know..
Him calling her a LovePeddler is one factor..
How will he know the lady is a whorre if he has not slept with her?

Do random men go about calling ladies they don't know,, whorres?

And secondly for the fact that he claim to own the town means he did it and he is not afraid of the law because he own the town..

People like that lecturers should be castrated, burnt at the stake..

I hate rapist,, sex is very cheap, if a lady refuses to give in to you, please move on, it's not by force..

And the lady should have reported him but it's now clear why she did not, because she was afraid of her life..

If you've ever been involved in a court case, you'll know that all these things you listed are assumptions and are irrelevant in a court of law.

If she can't provide evidence like the OAU girl that provided an audio tape or the UNILAG pictures, then she has no case.

Anybody can claim anything.
Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2018
LuciferChristi:

If you've ever been involved in a court case, you'll know that all these things you listed are assumptions and are irrelevant in a court of law.

If she can't provide evidence like the OAU girl that provided an audio tape or the UNILAG pictures, then she has no case.

Anybody can claim anything.
So anybody that was a victim of rape, need to provide picture or video in other to put the rapist behind bars?
I think you are wrong sir, All the lady need is a very good lawyer and the lecturer will be in trouble..

She is not his only victim, if the lady makes the case public, other ladies that are afraid to talk because of fear will start talking, even bringing out their own phone screenshots..
Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by LuciferChristi: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
So anybody that was a victim of rape, need to provide picture or video in other to put the rapist behind bars?
I think you are wrong sir, All the lady need is a very good lawyer and the lecturer will be in trouble..

So any lady can just brand me "rapist", get a lawyer & that's it - I'm going to jail?

Your brain must test positive for cement.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks Cameroon University Lecturer Threatens Student Like A Yob Pic by kushercain: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2018
This their pidgin nor get head at all

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? / Top Ten Characteristics Of "Small Girls With Big Gods" / "10 Years Marriage With 2 Kids Is Over" ❤️ Save My Marriage After Affair �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.