Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video (4633 Views)

"Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" / Sumone Shuld Plz Recommend Emmanuel Babayaro / Omosexy Returns With Second Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by pckid: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2010
Former Nigerian national team football player at the ‘96 Atlanta Olympics world cup, Emmanuel Babayaro began his music career over a year ago with his debut video ‘naija area’.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6VbpuueYuo&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

The elder brother to the Nigerian skipper Celestine Babayaro just released new videos titled My Party and features upcoming act- Brank. The video is from his  ‘hiphop, rap, jazz and naija pop‘ album that would feature other notable Nigerian acts like Sound Sultan and ID Cabasa and We are informed of a collaboration with Cobhams.

watch video at http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/06/ex-footballer-emmanuel-babayaro-releases-new-video/
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by cold(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hahahahhahaha,chei Babayaro has money to burn.He just succeeded in enriching some up-starts.Seriously was this song/rap wateva just released recently or was it done in the 80s & we're just findin out now undecided
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Ibime(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2010
If he was still playing football, I would ask him to stick to the day job. . .
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Heromania: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2010
This post is on the Front Page. Please someone tell me this is Sarcasm or Seun wants to debase this Guy. Or no good posts for the homepage anymore
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Mudley313: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2010
Insert Quote
Former Nigerian national team football player at the ‘96 Atlanta Olympics world cup, Emmanuel Babayaro began his music career over a year ago with his debut video ‘naija area’.

The elder brother to the Nigerian skipper Celestine Babayaro just released new videos titled My Party and features upcoming act- Brank. The video is from his  ‘hiphop, rap, jazz and naija pop‘ album that would feature other notable Nigerian acts like Sound Sultan and ID Cabasa and We are informed of a collaboration with Cobhams.

watch video at http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/06/ex-footballer-emmanuel-babayaro-releases-new-video/

Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by switch47(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2010
Nice Try by Babayaro, Nice music too, very entertaining. he is multi talented. i wish him the best. WOW!!
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Heromania: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2010
Mudley313:

Ah ah thats how i felt. You be bad guy Mudman grin
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by kehneah: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2010
this guy's a freak show, y is he copying sanchez??pschew
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Princek12(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2010
That song is wack. In my opinion he has a better shot at success by selling groundnut in a go-slow in Lagos than his new embarked music career. And who are the background singer and featured artist, for they both sound like wannabes with their fake Jamaican raga accent?
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by switch47(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2010
For an Ex- Footballer  The song   is too tight , it is the bomb.   Nice concept.     Nice one !! Nice one, will be expecting to see him at shows soon.
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by mbulela: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
yeye dey smell,
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Catchfire1: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2010
God I thank You O!
Very happy i'm not related to yaro.
Ps. was that suppose to be rap?
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by rapjunkie(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2010
this video/song is so rubbish its shocking . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
all i can do is just laugh grin grin

and what kind of name is 'Brank' shocked shocked
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Youngichou(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hmmmmm. I will be releasing mind next year
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by mamagee3(f): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2010
Emmanuel Babayaro should come back, please!

The Newest squad suck so bad. . .I just feel like hitting them all.

Especially Shittu and Obasi.
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by chamotex(m): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2010
This has got to be a joke right?
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2010
mama-gee:

Emmanuel Babayaro should come back, please!

The Newest squad suck so bad. . .I just feel like hitting them all.

Especially Shittu and Obasi.

You are a good Hijacker. Come Hijack my Heart - I love you baby  tongue
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2010
donspony:

and what kind of name is 'Brank' shocked shocked

Branky would have been better cry
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by chamotex(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2010
babaearly:

Branky would have been better  cry

w[/i]ank[i]y woulda sounded better actually
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by mbulela: 12:37am On Jun 23, 2010
chamotex:

w[/i]ank[i]y woulda sounded better actually
or W A N K for short.
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 23, 2010
mbulela:

or self-service for short.

WICKID!!
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by eldee(m): 3:41am On Jun 23, 2010
This negro is so wack . . . he makes Kelly Handsome sound like Nas grin grin
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by newmusic: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2010
this is not the kind of music we are expecting, we need more creativity and originality from you and ur squad
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by sayso: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2010
America has Talent,so Nigeria Get Talent too.wahala dey
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by mbulela: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2010
dude is hell bent on wasting the small millions Celestine saved.
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Albato(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2010
cry
craptastic!
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by justwise(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2010
God have mercy!!! Whats that?
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by Rmc1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2010
lol from footballer to musician grin
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by lalaboi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2010
Horrible!!
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by switch47(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
Fantastic song. I LOVE IT this guy will go places
Re: Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video by DoubleN(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
Everybody wan sing! Psheeww, i can do better when i am high!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Niniola - Bana (instrumental) / Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- / Mi2 (mi's New Album) Thumbs Up Or Big Flop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.