Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:39 AM

Customer Is Always Right Policy Good Or Bad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customer Is Always Right Policy Good Or Bad? (237 Views)

4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong / ATM Is Like A Cheque Failure To Pay A Customer Is A Breach Of Conctract / Why I Think The Customers Are Not Always Right By Intel Parrot - April 25, 20200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Is Always Right Policy Good Or Bad? by Universitygist1: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2018
The statement “the customer is right” originated from Harry Gordon Selfridge, the founder of Selfridge’s department store in London in 1909, and it is typically used by businesses to convince customers that they will get good service at the company and convince employees to give customers good service.

Even though this phrase is still used in almost every company, it has its disadvantages and if the use I not minimized it can cause the following problems. Read More On http://mobizone.ng/customer-always-right-reasons-might-not-right/
Re: Customer Is Always Right Policy Good Or Bad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
only a damn foolish businessman would abide by such motto.....sometimes, you need to tell deluded customers to shut the fukc up and get the hell out of your establishment, before they get knock the fukc out.

YOUR establishment, YOUR business, YOUR rules!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customer Is Always Right Policy Good Or Bad? by Universitygist1: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
you are right
MrBrownJay1:
only a damn foolish businessman would abide by such motto.....sometimes, you need to tell deluded customers to shut the fukc up and get the hell out of your establishment, before they get knock the fukc out.

YOUR establishment, YOUR business, YOUR rules!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Bitcoin / It's All A Mind Game I Started With 1k. / Scrap Iron & Aluminum Supply: A Gold Mine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.