Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

Web/mobile Development Expert For Your Marketplace Startup / Idea Is Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web/mobile Development Expert For Your Marketplace Startup / Idea Is Here (923 Views)

I Need A Web Development Expert / This Idea Is Revolutionary / If Truly You Want To Learn Web/mobile Development, Enter Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web/mobile Development Expert For Your Marketplace Startup / Idea Is Here by DavidOluyale(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Web/Mobile App Development Proposal.

Are you working on a marketplace project?

A marketplace website or app simply connects buyers to seller in summary. It could be broad like jiji, olx which affects all
categories, or niche specific like tolet which focuses on home properties that is, connecting house agents to prospective tenants and the likes.

If you are looking towards launching a marketplace startup , or something similar.
I will save you time, cost and stress as I have enough tools, experience and resource to get the job done between 1-4weeks.

I will develop a web version where visitors can see listings and connect with the sellers/services...

There will also be a mobile app (Android) where sellers can login, upload products/services...edit profile, ... and more specs based on your request.

Buyers(or whatever name you call it) can also use the mobile app to see listings and call/or chat with the sellers directly.

So yours may not use the word buyers and sellers, but they all share the same ideology.

You can reach out to me to get a quote via
Whatsapp : 08104945723

(1) (Reply)

Need A Telegram Bot / Application close 30th may, 2020: Junior Website Designer Needed Urgently / Nevermind, wrong trend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.