Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat (39655 Views)

Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen / Nigeria Vs France: How Super Falcons Could Still Qualify Despite 1-0 Defeat / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Peter Cech To Retire At The End Of The Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by exporters101: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bad blood
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
JonnyConnection:
~Atiku has the resources to face Buhari.
~Saraki has the Charisma to face Buhari.
~Dankwambo has the Brain to face Buhari.
~Kwankwaso/Lamido have the core Northern masses.
If these men can come together & support ONE person from their ranks, Buhari will be gone in 2019

Stop your codeine or you continue hurting urself. Can just imagine ur sef still dreaming at this hour. Pm

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Emmaxx: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
JonnyConnection:
If these men can come together & support ONE person from their ranks, Buhari will be gone in 2019
the association of " heavy looters"....bring them on.
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by tafat: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Predict which 4 teams will score first in the #4ToScore promotion by @betway_ng. See the lucky winner in the first week run. Make your picks now at https://www.betway.com.ng/4-to-score. #BetwayNG

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Peter Cech has won more trophy as player than this club.
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by investigator007: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Onojanson:
Peter Cech has won more trophy as player than this club.
lol, no be lie sha
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Awesometessy: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by derrydinny: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
bayer not bayern

follow asroma on twitter if you want a funny football club page
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by bluefilm: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
That Petr Cech sef.

They suppose don begin bench that guy because old age don dey catch up with am wella.
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Ephrainol(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Sportdab:
Bundesliga club Bayern Leverkusen mocked Arsenal Goalkeeper Peter Cech during the Gunners' 2-0 defeat to Manchester City.

Coach Unai Emery decided to start Cech despite signing Bernand Leno From Leverkusen this summer.

The German was left on the bench, though Pep Guardiola's team prevailed courtesy of two goals from Raheem Sterling and Bernando Silva.

Cech's performance was dissected by Arsenal fans on social media, with many complaining at why Leno was benched.

And, after the goalkeeper nearly put the ball into his own net while trying to pass out from the back, Leverkusen mocked the north London side on social media.

An Arsenal fan by the name of @ArsenalTerje posted a clip of Cech nearly putting the ball into his own net.

The Gunners want to play out the ball under Emery.

And Leverkusen then tweeted: “We might know a guy…”

They then posted another tweet showing Leno starting of a slick team goal that was ultimately finished by Julian Brandt.

"In case you all were wondering how to play out of the back.."

Photos:>>>SPORTDAB.COM.NG
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/08/omg-bayern-leverkusen-mock-peter-cech.html

Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by foreshore(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sportdab:
Bundesliga club Bayern Leverkusen mocked Arsenal Goalkeeper Peter Cech during the Gunners' 2-0 defeat to Manchester City.

Coach Unai Emery decided to start Cech despite signing Bernand Leno From Leverkusen this summer.

The German was left on the bench, though Pep Guardiola's team prevailed courtesy of two goals from Raheem Sterling and Bernando Silva.

Cech's performance was dissected by Arsenal fans on social media, with many complaining at why Leno was benched.

And, after the goalkeeper nearly put the ball into his own net while trying to pass out from the back, Leverkusen mocked the north London side on social media.

An Arsenal fan by the name of @ArsenalTerje posted a clip of Cech nearly putting the ball into his own net.

The Gunners want to play out the ball under Emery.

And Leverkusen then tweeted: “We might know a guy…”

They then posted another tweet showing Leno starting of a slick team goal that was ultimately finished by Julian Brandt.

"In case you all were wondering how to play out of the back.."

Photos:>>>SPORTDAB.COM.NG
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/08/omg-bayern-leverkusen-mock-peter-cech.html

Wenger spirit still following Arsenal
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by blackaxe78: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
JonnyConnection:

You watch too much cartoons.

Buhari is gunning till 2023. No opposition candidate can match his weight presently. Political mathematicians are calculating 2023. 2019 is a done deal already
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by promise4wonders: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
peter cech tried.the defence were guilty of the goals. Chelsea,wait 4, us this week.we r coming for u.
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
idrismodel:
Am sure they didn't watch the match because that match was one Peter Chech recent best performance
god bless
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Adakintroy:
I am an arsenal fan alright. I had issues with cezh. If chelsea actually meant well for us by selling us thier leftovers. But on this particular game. Apart from that particular error, cezh pretty much had a superb game.

His save kept us in the game for that long. That game in all honesty would have been done and dusted within 62nd minute.
even d man city goalie made a costly but was saved by his defenders
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by ifiokjohn(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
Is there anything more synonymous with failure in the whole world than Arsenal grin grin grin
yes Buhari, the failure personified and his deputy in ' failurism', osinbanjo.
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Fash20: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Icon79:
What are they "mocking" him for? None of those goals were Peter Cech's fault. Arsenal were simply outplayed. Cech actually had a good game.

Bernand Leno couldn't have done any better at all.

O pari
Abi oo. leave them make them dey yarn dust
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Solowande(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
ignis:
Lord let my enemies never mock or laugh at me.
And let all those mocking me now be dissapointed.
Amen
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by placeofallure(f): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
RichDad1:
Arsenal is a joke of a club. Arsene Wenger really ruined them. cheesy

Like for Chelsea , share for Arsenal cheesy

What people like you don't realise is : If you like mock Arsenal from January to December, her fans are ever loyal. Go and sit down and rue over your club failures too. Even if Arsenal go on relegation, I will still be an unrepentant fan!
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Tomoyayi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
bedspread:
These Bayer Leverkusen guys are Monitoring Spirits.... sebi Arsenal don pay una... why una de monitor Arsenal na??

Probably Appearance % was part of Leno's deal. grin
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by WavesOfGlory(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Set up! Emery wants Leno to have a clean sheet debut. Hence his leaving him in the bench against City.
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by pascalbenz: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Osegie4real:

For ur mind now, Buhari na failure, guy why na.
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by pascalbenz: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Osegie4real:

For ur mind now, Buhari na failure, guy why na.
For Ur Mind Now, Buhari No Be Failure, Guy Why Na ?
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by KenModi(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
JonnyConnection:

I don’t see any thing that benefits the Nigerian people in your comment, just a group of politicians seeking to become president for their own selfish gains.

Oh! I just noticed they are all PDP politicians so I concluded you must be a PDP agent/supporter.

But for me APC and PDP are one and the same

1 Like

Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
I did subscribe! I wish you luck mate.
Ochiboy11:
I NEED HELP
I am a YouTuber, I have run my account for Nearly 2years now to reach the thresholds for monetization. Now I only need 300 subscribers to enable my monetization. PLEASE AND PLEASE Can You please subscribe to my YouTube channel to enable me actualize my dream. Your subscribe will make me a happy man today. Thank you so much.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE VIA MY VIDEO LINK BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IURDDhhUJ2s
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Ochiboy11: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
I did subscribe! I wish you luck mate.
Thanks.. you at also a YouTuber?? Send ur link pls
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
No I am not I have unlimited data so YouTube is one of my pastimes.
Ochiboy11:

Thanks.. you at also a YouTuber?? Send ur link pls
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by Ochiboy11: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
No I am not I have unlimited data so YouTube is one of my pastimes.
okk. Thank u so much
Re: Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat by TEHRAN(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.