Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) (55976 Views)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / The Typical Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos State (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by Irore: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Igbos population in Lagos is 70 percent
Iro n la !!!

1 Like

Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by sprints2: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
overpopulated state this can only happen on mainland well its high time Lagos state start thinking abt railway...
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by sprints2: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Yinxies:
Come to Ajah bus stop especially when it rains, like this morning
ajah a place where u don't even remember u have a car when its bloody rain starts to shed

1 Like

Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by sprints2: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tunagee:

Slavery! especially all these 'yes sir' 'yes sir' workers. Some people are in their home operating at their own convenience, clicking laptops and phones, receiving credit notifications from their banks every seconds; and making more money than all these people saying 'yes sir' to one small oga in their offices, leaving home 4am and returning 10pm.
hmm my brother u are right but all fingers are not equal... most people at home receiving credit alert are either scammers or kidnappers but the situation of the country is so bad that u need that yes sir yes sir job

1 Like

Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by Handsomecole(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello!!! Jumper I moved to Abuja, Mataima to be precise.
ba7man:
You were poor, that's why.
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by Cris955(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=70241797]Igbos population in Lagos is 70 percent[/quote

You are very wrong...
Everywhere you go what language do u hear the most....
How many igbos live in your compound.
How many igbos are commercial bus drivers and conductor
How many igbos sell in the market..

Truth be told Yorubas are much..
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by ba7man(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Handsomecole:
Hello!!! Jumper I moved to Abuja, Mataima to be precise.
Yeah, Yeah......and I moved to Monte-Carlo. undecided
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by ufuosman(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
See people hustling for daily bread. nice pix
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by Handsomecole(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
That's your defection problem if you like over to Congo Republic
ba7man:
Yeah, Yeah......and I moved to Monte-Carlo. undecided
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
ameri9ja:

Says who? Bigotry correlates with education and exposure, not gender
U are right, but girls seem to be more reserve than guys, u hardly see a female being tribal on nl.
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by ba7man(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Handsomecole:
That's your defection problem if you like over to Congo Republic
Weak comeback, try harder. undecided
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by marvinsync(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:
Lagos is overcrowded. Lagos state government needs to send those flat head biafra back to there state

and turn Lagos into brown roof republic united ?

ha! I spit in ur general direction

1 Like

Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by Dareal90s(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
dreamwords:

The real Yoruba's from Yoruba land knows that there is no pure Yoruba indigen from lagos state,
U just Come online to lie
Do u knw those that own Epè? educate urself, Eko remain eko nd no other name to qualify it. Yorubas ar wonderful.
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by bash8936: 12:49am On Aug 14, 2018
Dareal90s:

Do u knw those that own Epè? educate urself, Eko remain eko nd no other name to qualify it. Yorubas ar wonderful.

Some ipob mumu do not fail to sha talk trash in a day. must u people always show case your backwardness and ignorance in life also online. You people are more than 90% in your own states and region( Abia,imo,anambra,enugu,ebonyi). pls tell me one significant thing you have done to develop those state,now you people want to claim Lagos for yourselves. Lolzzzz. Thief. Infact Fashola should start to come and be deporting you pest back, Na so una do for south Africa wey dem don nearly kill una finish. Imagine people wey be say nah 419 dem dey do all over Lagos. Lagos waz actually develop by the British as the Crown colony of their administration and once a federal Capital. You pest should just leave the State and let us have breath of fresh air. Fools...Food land dem dey rush am. Lagos I know Latteef Jakande, Mobolaji Johnson, Tinubu, Fashola and Ambidextrous strive to develop up to this level senseless Igbo man say Na their work when their own state never even get better road or significant project rather than 419.
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by dreamwords: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2018
Lol

Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by sunto: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Igbos population in Lagos is 70 percent

Igbo we never stop reminding us that they are a decender of a monkey rape woman.
Re: The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) by Dareal90s(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
bash8936:

Some ipob mumu do not fail to sha talk trash in a day. must u people always show case your backwardness and ignorance in life also online. You people are more than 90% in your own states and region( Abia,imo,anambra,enugu,ebonyi). pls tell me one significant thing you have done to develop those state,now you people want to claim Lagos for yourselves. Lolzzzz. Thief. Infact Fashola should start to come and be deporting you pest back, Na so una do for south Africa wey dem don nearly kill una finish. Imagine people wey be say nah 419 dem dey do all over Lagos. Lagos waz actually develop by the British as the Crown colony of their administration and once a federal Capital. You pest should just leave the State and let us have breath of fresh air. Fools...Food land dem dey rush am. Lagos I know Latteef Jakande, Mobolaji Johnson, Tinubu, Fashola and Ambidextrous strive to develop up to this level senseless Igbo man say Na their work when their own state never even get better road or significant project rather than 419.
Baba ar u attacking me? Am not Ipob o, omo yoruba ponbele ni mi o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Who Is Experiencing This Thing In Lagos Of Late? / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.