Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! (1957 Views)

Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines / Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by tomakint: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Why We Wail..

The Arabian Peninsula has a very rich history dating 6000BC. The peninsula was occupied by Bedouins...the modern day Arabs. The peninsula is mostly sandy desert, hard rocky mountains, and wetlands around the coastal areas. To say this is one of the most uninhabitable places on earth is an understatement! Summer temperatures are so high that you'd be convinced your brains were being melted within your cranium; winter temperatures are so low you'd pray for global warming day and night! The desert is filled with sand boas, cobras, scorpions, goats and camels! It is a most uninhabitable peninsula!

The area was filled with Bedouin Tribes whom had formed pockets of Emirates over the peninsula. Over the centuries, they warred among themselves for supremacy...imagine fighting over vast areas of seemingly useless land? But they did! Life was hard!

In 1498, the Portuguese arrived, and took over the maritime and intermediary trade until their ouster in 1653. Along came the Dutch them the ubiquitous British that displaced the Dutch and signed "protectorate" Treaties with the numerous Emirates on the peninsula. Familiar?

For the British to thrive, they called a truce among the big Emirates along the North Eastern Coast. By 1853, permanent truce was signed and the states were called Trucial States...states in truce.

The British held sway on the peninsula.

In 1932, the Al Saud Family had had enough of the British, carved a large portion of the peninsula for themselves, convinced three other Emirates to themselves and declared themselves sovereign! The British held on stronger to the Trucial States.

The Trucial States were Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Shajar, Fujaira, Abu Dhabi, Al Qawain amd Ras Al Khayima. They were all independent Emirates under the British rule; held down by the 1892 Treaty.

In August 1966, the Emir of Abu Dhabi (Sheikh Zayed) started convincing the other Emirates on the "need to have a federation of sorts and develop as other successful countries". By December 1971, the United Arab Emirates was birthed in that unforgiving piece of real estate on that peninsula! Oman, Bahrain and Qatar opted to be independent countries.

A most profound event of the formation of the United Arab Emirates was their study of the 1963 Republican Constitution of Nigeria...and the formation of a federation along the lines of our discarded constitution.

Every aspect of nationhood was argued even years after. But they built a strong and powerful country with regional autonomy and delineation of central and regional roles.

Since 1971 till date, the UAE has developed at a frenetic pace! And have preserved regional identity even with a jointly controlled centre.

Data Facts
Population: 9 million
GDP: $400 billion
Landmass: 80,000 square kilometers
Literacy: 98%

Did you notice the GDP? Greater than that of Nigeria that has 180 million people!!! By extension, the average citizen of the UAE is at least 12 times richer than the average Nigerian!

The landmass is just a notch larger than the Ala-Igbo Region of Nigeria and about half of that of the Odua Region (Yorubaland)! They have a population three times less than Ala-Igbo and about the supposed population of Kano! Only about 1.2 million of the population are actual citizens while the rest are resident non citizens including my humble self!

The UAE is a thriving country! The road network in Abu Dhabi would make you swoon, while Dubai would sweep you off your feet in an instant! Despite oil and gas, the country has a large manufacturing sector. Everything is regional; all regions fend for themselves! All regions are free to trade internationally, have international airports, seaports, power plants and refineries! I've been to several of those!

The country basically developed before my very eyes. My apartment on Sheikh Zayed road was a desert patch known to me. The metro project (subway) started "in my very before" so did projects as Jumeriah Lake District! The Nuclear Power Plant in Abu Dhabi had some support from yours sincerely (started full operations about 4 months ago)...

The United Arab Emirates is a wonderful country! It is a country that shows you the "can do" spirit in motion! Despite being 75% Muslims, they hardly care about it! No non Muslim has ever been killed (to my knowledge) in the UAE!

The country has 67% male population (Lol) hence the influx of our dear sisters all over the world to the Arabian Enclave to help in the "massage" industry (sic!)

Every company worth its salt, has a foothold in the UAE! The country is working, thriving, and an envy of many!

How did a country that had no right to survive make it so good? How did a country that was next to nothing when Nigeria was the giant of Africa become such a formidable force in less than 30years? How come a country of less than 10 cities have more money and success than Nigeria with over 500 large cities? How could a country 32 times smaller than Nigeria be almost 15 times richer and 1000 times more developed?

Their Structure!

They discussed their constitution!
They agreed on regional autonomy!
They have regional fiscal independence!
They have freedom to enter or exit the Union!
They do not have a unitarized constitution!
They do not have ethnic domination tendencies!
They signed truce among themselves!
The right of each region is upheld!
They do not have allocations!
They have the equality of regions!

The Emirate of Abu Dhabi occupies 75% of the landmass of the country (the size of Benue State), has 60% of the oil & gas deposits, but has ONLY one vote in the Federal Advisory Council (Senate) and has no advantage whatsoever over a tiny emirate as Ras Al Khayimar (the size of Wuse District) with no mineral resources of worth!

The United Arab Emirates, a forlorn, forgotten and seemingly hopeless piece of desert on the unwanted part of the Arabian Peninsula, is a success story today. From a bleak outlook, they built a formidable country! Nigeria, with all the boasts, pride and obvious advantages, has wrecked the country into something so desolate that foreigners avoid it like plague and citizens cannot flee fast enough! We have saddled ourselves with an unworkable constitution and a ridiculous structure no genius on earth could make work!

We lie and deceive ourselves daily; rather than set out work, we hope for a Messiah to wave the magic wand and make everything alright! We clap for defectors and other goons in the political firmament, then hope that some "Sai Baba" or "Oloye Saraki" would yell "Open Sesame" and "Voila", development! It would never happen!

To be anywhere near nationhood, that despicable document called the 1999 Constitution must be destroyed first! We must enthrone regional autonomy, then start the journey towards nationhood! Afterwards, we could develop! But as long as this foolish structure persists, not only shall development elude us, we shall kill ourselves till no one is standing! Oh, the Boko Haram and Fulani Terrorists already started the killings? My bad!

We must #restructureOrBurst! No amount of electioneering would change our situation if we did not fight the right battles!

Elections are not our problem; the structure is!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by StillX10(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
with the kind of people we have in the government how can we move forward
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by somito121(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
I would have made a harsh comment but I reserve it for myself.
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by agwom(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by petsam11(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
I just like this your story (facts) about UAE... Very interesting I must confess!
But sincerely speaking (whether anybody likes it or not) I don't see anything LIKE this (UAE) happening or changing in Nigeria... Very sad but true! Most people keep dancing around while "old rotten wines" are being turned into "new jars"! I just keep laughing!

Funny enough many ppl have already given up on Nigeria even those who used to say "Anyway, make we just dey manage dey go!" many of them lost hope completely last year...
Such a big pity!!!

Lalasticlala Pls do the needful! This topic ought to be in the FrontPage...
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Very interesting topic.

We just need to stop choosing between PDP and APC and look into electing another party like KOWA that can agree to restructure the country.

But the citizens are not literate enough and the elites keep impoverishing them so they can continue ruling over them.

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by velocity25(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
you are on point, the only way out for me is division #OnDivisionIStand!
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by Jax1: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
The number of evil, senseless and highly unreasonable set of people in Nigeria is the reason why no major progress can be achieved.

Shouting APC and PDP everyday doesn't solve any problem. This circus show of forced unity coupled with an evil constitution most be thrown away if progress is to be made.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by tomakint: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
petsam11:
I just like this your story (facts) about UAE... Very interesting I must confess!
But sincerely speaking (whether anybody likes it or not) I don't see anything LIKE this (UAE) happening or changing in Nigeria... Very sad but true! Most people keep dancing around while "old rotten wines" are being turned into "new jars"! I just keep laughing!

Funny enough many ppl have already given up on Nigeria even those who used to say "Anyway, make we just dey manage dey go!" many of them lost hope completely last year...
Such a big pity!!!

You are right to an extent but on the issue of whether Nigeria can weather the storm through to emerge a reasonable economy, I think it is very possible provides we can collapse this wasteful system of Presidential system we are using and prepare a new constitution or amend this gibberish called 1999 constitution and adopt the 2014 Confab Report trust me all will be well on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by petsam11(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
tomakint:

You are right to an extent but on the issue of whether Nigeria can weather the storm through to emerge a reasonable economy, I think it is very possible provides we can collapse this wasteful system of Presidential system we are using and prepare a new constitution or amend this gibberish called 1999 constitution and adopt the 2014 Confab Report trust me all will be well on the long run.

Yes brother! I like the way you talk/sound very intelligent and straightforward...
But let's just face reality in this Nigeria bro... Who do you think will agree to adapt to the old ways of Regional government talk less of the the 21st century national Confab? I mean, bro let's just face it... it won't and can't just happen! I agree with u that any of this two options (1960's regional govt or 2014 confab) can change this country but my brother you and I know that their are people who believe that they own Nigeria and by so doing they will never ever agree to any of this options not even to any one that is 1/10 of this option... So let's just face it bro! It will only be a miracle for any of those options to be agreed on! Shikina!

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by tomakint: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
petsam11:

Yes brother! I like the way you talk/sound very intelligent and straightforward...
But let's just face reality in this Nigeria bro... Who do you think will agree to adapt to the old ways of Regional government talk less of the the 21st century national Confab? I mean, bro let's just face it... it won't and can't just happen! I agree with u that any of this two options (1960's regional govt or 2014 confab) can change this country but my brother you and I know that their are people who believe that they own Nigeria and by so doing they will never ever agree to any of this options not even to any one that is 1/10 of this option... So let's just face it bro! If will only be a miracle for any of those options to be agreed on! Shikina!

So so on point, as much as I believe in what I wrote up there I feel your pains here and I just pray we get it right or else Nigeria will implode.

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by lovere: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by fineboynl(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
its not the constitution, Nigeria constitution would have worked in a white man country. the problem with Nigeria is a black man problem. the fact its affecting the most populous black nation, where there are no white involved but completely run by Black's, its an evident that blacks can't govern themselves in a bigger and broad nation. the black man greed to power and other verse including infrastructural development is not a black man thing if we should look back at where we are coming from. the white man forced this task on us.

black can only thrived in a smaller colony or a detached nation like other smaller black countries are thriving to managed themselves like in little infrastructure, electricity and other basic need from easy life and food to mouth. but for a Blackman to control a bigger country with diverse people and interest with prospect of economy growth, development both in technology and infrastructure, a robust giants kinda of country to play a lead roles is simply a night dream. south Africa and Nigeria is an example to that. the black man have a problem and its a God problem.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by Ofodirinwa: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
UAE = Country
Nigeria = Zoo

Maybe I should write a thread about how my niece has higher test scores than my pet dog. Sooner or later you'll realize that Nigeria doesn't exist and we're just stalling our development on believing it does

2 Likes

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by Xander85: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
StillX10:
with the kind of people we have in the government how can we move forward

Please don't keep on blaming the government! A people get the type of 'gov't' they deserve and work for! The bad gov'ts we've had over the years is a symthom of the problem and not the cause of the problem!

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by citizenY(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
petsam11:

Such a big pity!!!

I am trying not to lose hope but age is not on my side......

Hhhhhhhjmmmmmmnnnn
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by DAVEZONIGLTD: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmmmm

May the lord help us.

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by citizenY(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
sexybaby22:
Very interesting topic.

We just need to stop choosing between PDP and APC and look into electing another party like KOWA that can agree to restructure the country.

But the citizens are not literate enough and the elites keep impoverishing them so they can continue ruling over them.

I don't want to lose hope and the fact remains that we should not allow the politicians to set the agenda. We are so clannish that even this may not materialise.

Hmmmmph
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by theenchanter: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
fineboynl:
its not the constitution, Nigeria constitution would have worked in a white man country. the problem with Nigeria is a black man problem. the fact its affecting the most populous black nation, where there are no white involved but completely run by Black's, its an evident that blacks can't govern themselves in a bigger and broad nation. the black man greed to power and other verse including infrastructural development is not a black man thing if we should look back at where we are coming from. the white man forced this task on us.

black can only thrived in a smaller colony or a detached nation like other smaller black countries are thriving to managed themselves like in little infrastructure, electricity and other basic need from easy life and food to mouth. but for a Blackman to control a bigger country with diverse people and interest with prospect of economy growth, development both in technology and infrastructure, a robust giants kinda of country to play a lead roles is simply a night dream. south Africa and Nigeria is an example to that. the black man have a problem and its a God problem.

black and white syndrome.... I laugh at ur disposition.
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by fineboynl(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
theenchanter:
black and white syndrome.... I laugh at ur disposition.
what is there that is not fact?
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
citizenY:

I don't want to lose hope and the fact remains that we should not allow the politicians to set the agenda. We are so clannish that even this may not materialise.

Hmmmmph

I have friends outside the country telling me to leave literally every time. That my potentials will be appreciated better elsewhere. But if the good ones leave, naija will never develop.
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by AtikuNetwork: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Atiku Abubakar is the only presidential hopeful with a clear and articulated vision of how to restructure Nigeria for greatness. Nigeria has no excuse not to be better than U.A.E because we have the human and mineral resources to make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by petsam11(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
citizenY:

I am trying not to lose hope but age is not on my side......

Hhhhhhhjmmmmmmnnnn

Hahahahahahaaa! Mehn! Sincerely speaking! I don tire for this Nigeria. If u are really observant in all my posts here on this topic, I haven't used the great word "country" for Nigeria... Because it is far far far below what should be seen as a country talk less of what a country should be.
I can remember those days... I used to (almost) cry while singing the national anthem (especially in the stadium because of my love THEN for Nigeria). During children's day celebration 27th May and every 1st October... I must be in the Stadium matching my legs and hands out for the love I HAD for Nigeria... I can remember vividly when I used to cry in Primary School just cos of the fact that I wasn't selected for matching (27 May and 1st October alike) then when I was finally selected u need to have seen the joy... all through my secondary school years I would always be looking up to those two days... Infact after my birthday then, the next best days in the year for me was 27th May and 1st October... I used to feel very happy about anything Nigeria and even had hope that things would get better even up till when I served... but not until lately I just feel too disgusted about almost everything about Nigeria... all those Nigeria "shall" and "will" be great future tense have all vanished...

In the United States, athletes are seen on TV either kneeling or raising there fist in protest while their national anthem is on... But I call that child's play when it comes to the way many people feel about Nigeria right now... Just forget about what u see on TV, even the ppl who preach love for Nigeria hate Nigeria so deeply within then in their closets. They only shout love up and down for their own selfish gains...

Those days, I could even fight u if u talk nonsense about Nigeria but my brother right now... I will even avoid any topic that has to do with Nigeria... Because I might end up falling out with u because of the anger in me about Nigeria.

I only contributed to this topic because I feel the OP is intelligent and straightforward and I love UAE... If not na to just read and pass... Even while reading, the most annoying part is when I come across the comments from some key monikers a.k.a "Nairaland.com celebrities", I just ask myself if these ppl are really human beings? I ask if they really read true their comments and cross check it with their consciences before posting?
But I later realized that they do not have conscience but that they are just doing their jobs probably for their daily pay...

5 Likes

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by tomakint: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
sexybaby22:

I have friends outside the country telling me to leave literally every time. That my potentials will be appreciated better elsewhere. But if the good ones leave, naija will never develop.

You better leave now when you have the time and stop this "Nigeria go better bullshiit thinking".......see you in Brooklyn, New York in 2019 baby.... wink
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by citizenY(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
petsam11:

Hahahahahahaaa! Mehn! Sincerely speaking! I don tire for this Nigeria. If u are really observant in all my posts here on this topic, I haven't used the great word "country" for Nigeria... Because it is far far far below what should be seen as a country talk less of what a country should be.
I can remember those days... I used to (almost) cry while singing the national anthem (especially in the stadium because of my love THEN for Nigeria). During children's day celebration 27th May and every 1st October... I must be in the Stadium matching my legs and hands out for the love I HAD for Nigeria... I can remember vividly when I used to cry in Primary School just cos of the fact that I wasn't selected for matching (27 May and 1st October alike) then when I was finally selected u need to have seen the joy... all through my secondary school years I would always be looking up to those two days... Infact after my birthday then, the next best days in the year for me was 27th May and 1st October... I used to feel very happy about anything Nigeria and even had hope that things would get better even up till when I served... but not until lately I just feel too disgusted about almost everything about Nigeria... all those Nigeria "shall" and "will" be great future tense have all vanished...

In the United States, athletes are seen on TV either kneeling or raising there fist in protest while their national anthem is on... But I call that child's play when it comes to the way many people feel about Nigeria right now... Just forget about what u see on TV, even the ppl who preach love for Nigeria hate Nigeria so deeply within then in their closets. They only shout love up and down for their own selfish gains...

Those days, I could even fight u if u talk nonsense about Nigeria but my brother right now... I will even avoid any topic that has to do with Nigeria... Because I might end up falling out with u because of the anger in me about Nigeria.

I only contributed to this topic because I feel the OP is intelligent and straightforward and I love UAE... If not na to just read and pass... Even while reading, the most annoying part is when I come across the comments from some key monikers a.k.a "Nairaland.com celebrities", I just ask myself if these ppl are really human beings? I ask if they really read true their comments and cross check it with their consciences before posting?
But I later realized that they do not have conscience but that they are just doing their jobs probably for their daily pay...

Hmmm n

My sister

At the risk of blasting, I have seen it all......done it too.

Some of us were active participants when major projects like AJ a ok u ta, Port har court 4th refinery, steel rolling Mills, Aluminium plant,I not AB as I, Niger dock, the pipeline network, Escravos gas pipeline, Eh bon power plant etc were established. We had high hopes and worked tirelessly but what do we see in our twilight? Zilch. I always have this,feeling that I worked for nothing. In my time, I arranged to ship a locomotive for AJ a ok u ta Steel plant in 1992. The first train departure was last week or so from Itakpe to Warri.... 26 years later. For all this while that loco was just there. AJ a ok u ta can produce steel and about 100 byproducts,, all of which we are import in g today.

When 774 LG were created, I felt any chairman would be your close to you...classmate,uncle,aunt,son AR whatever and would not want to soil his or her name.....for where.....GOVERNMENT IS CLOSER TO NOBODY.

OUR POLITICS.... as if nobody saw a blackboard.... no enlightened narrative.

Our people.... a kaleidoscope of the absurd. We are just like kangaroo s jumping up and down, we don't know who is taller or has the best jump. Wailers and naysayers , everybody is a lawyer,engineer football coach and player combined. ....My d...k is longer than yours .... all combined.

CIVIL SERVICE.... I shudder anytime a,civil servant introduces himself and I dread any day I have anything to do with government even if it is to register for National ID.

Things,are definitely wrong.

I tire joor. let me not bore you. I feel like slipping somebody

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
tomakint:

You better leave now when you have the time and stop this "Nigeria go better bullshiit thinking".......see you in Brooklyn, New York in 2019 baby.... wink

Lol,

But I am trying to create something really big and even though it gets frustrating with govt policies, if I can endure, it will help create employment for others when it becomes really stable.

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by tomakint: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
sexybaby22:

Lol,

But I am trying to create something really big and even though it gets frustrating with govt policies, if I can endure, it will help create employment for others when it becomes really stable.

I send the light of God unto your path sister as I see you in Brooklyn baby in 2019......forget that thing and concentrate on the vision I am making you too see. You don't belong here.......... angry angry

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
tomakint:

I send the light of God unto your path sister as I see you in Brooklyn baby in 2019......forget that thing and concentrate on the vision I am making you too see. You don't belong here.......... angry angry

Lol,

OK I claim it.
See you in Brooklyn 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by bobnatlo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Waooo!!
Very enlightening and true!!!
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by bobnatlo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Waoo!
Very enlightening and true!!
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by tomakint: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
sexybaby22:

Lol,

OK I claim it.
See you in Brooklyn 2019!!

Correct lady I say Amen to this and in agreement of faith watch out for the manifestation. See you in Brooklyn, New York. United States in 2019!
Re: Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates! by yungpowers(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lala will never see this because it has nothing to do with cleavages and snakes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Elections Was Conducted In Kano - APC / List Of Obasanjo’s Properties That EFCC May Investigate Soon / Names Of RCCG Pastors Kidnapped By Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Along Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.