Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Greatest Scandals Of Pastor Temitope Balogun TB Joshua Of Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Greatest Scandals Of Pastor Temitope Balogun TB Joshua Of Nigeria (695 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Scandals Of Pastor Temitope Balogun TB Joshua Of Nigeria by Jadsy01(f): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
In the United States alone, Religion-related businesses contribute approximately 500 Billion Dollars to the country’s economy annually. In China, the figure is more as most bibles and religion-related products such as clothing and ornaments are produced in China. TB Joshua is one of Nigeria’s most notorious Pastors, in line with Enoch Adeboye. Below, we list the top 3 greatest scandals of Temitope Balogun Joshua as a leader of a religion-related business:

The SCOAN Synagogue Collapse: In 2014, a guesthouse at TB Joshua’s church premise in Lagos Nigeria collapsed killing 112+ people. During the course of the scandal, TB Joshua was recorded offering bribes to journalists to falsely portray his church positively despite the inhumane conditions and loss of lives. To date, TB Joshua has faced no jail time or prosecution for his lackadaisical role in the death of over 112 Africans at his church premise.
The “Snake Pastor” Scandal: ‘Snake pastor’ Penuel Mnguni of End Times Disciples Ministries publicly declared that when he was invited to Nigeria by TB Joshua for “deliverance”, he was used as a tool to deceive the congregation. He claimed his passport was taken from him and he was threatened to do whatever TB Joshua and his cronies demanded from him to deceive the audience.
The Jim Iyke Scandal: In 2017, a Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke claimed that TB Jushua took advantage of him when he was going through the travails of his mother’s sickness and eventual death. Jim Iyke mentioned he found certain affairs of TB Joshua’s church laughable and embarrassing.
_____
https://olatorera.com/the-greatest-scandals-of-pastor-temitope-balogun-tb-joshua-of-nigeria-religion-industry-analysis/
Re: The Greatest Scandals Of Pastor Temitope Balogun TB Joshua Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
I'm wonting to believe you don't know the meaning of notorious.

And what the heck has scandal got to do with multi billion dollar business in the US and printing of Bibles in China?
Re: The Greatest Scandals Of Pastor Temitope Balogun TB Joshua Of Nigeria by TOSIN116: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
HMM...
Re: The Greatest Scandals Of Pastor Temitope Balogun TB Joshua Of Nigeria by SarakiBukola: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
I will always remember him for the US elections prediction...

But i will never use him for Naijabet or Baba Ijebu
shocked
Re: The Greatest Scandals Of Pastor Temitope Balogun TB Joshua Of Nigeria by andyanders: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
I pity your ignorance because you do not the person of Prnphet T. B. Joshua. I pray God removes what devil had used to cover your eyes and soul so that you do not condemn yourself. Say what you know and not what you have read from the pages of newspapers. May God have mercy on you.
Re: The Greatest Scandals Of Pastor Temitope Balogun TB Joshua Of Nigeria by HoodBillionaire: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
he hwz always been a scammer
at owners risk
go to synagogue
u r trapped with the devil for life

(1) (Reply)

Man Drags Lady Out Of His Car For Leaving Him To Meet Another Man. / Fraud Alert / Two Uniport Students Seen Fighting Over A Girl At A Love Garden (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.