Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

Govt Increases Allowance Of Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Govt Increases Allowance Of Corps Members (781 Views)

FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Enugu Govt Increases Corps Members’ Allowance / Good News: Katsina State Govt Increases NYSC Corps Members’ ‘allawee’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Govt Increases Allowance Of Corps Members by Ngtimes: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
The Governor of Cross River State, Prof. Ben Ayade, has increased the allowance of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members serving in the state from N3, 100 to N5, 000.

Ayade stated this on Monday during the closing ceremony for the 2018 `Batch B’ Orientation at the NYSC Orientation Camp in Obubra Local Government Area of the state.

The Governor, who was represented by the Commissioner for Youth and Sports, Mr Asu Okang, explained that the increase was necessitated by the high cost of goods and services in the country.

He said, “Dear corps members, I must salute you for the successful completion of your three weeks orientation programme which I believe was interesting.

“I am happy to announce to all of you that we have increased your monthly allowance from N3,100 to N5,000 starting from your batch.

“Since the creation of Cross River, the largest contributor to the socio-economic development of the state is the NYSC.

“This is evident in the kind of Community Development Services provided by members of the corps across the state.

“While we continue to appreciate your predecessors for making historical landmark in the state, I charge you to outshine their legacies by going the extra mile towards supporting the dream of a new Cross River.

“We are also confident that as the cloud of the next general elections begins to gather, your neutrality will help in giving the guarantee for free, fair and credible elections.”

Ayade however assured the corps members of security in the state, urging them to relate peacefully with their employers and host communities.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/08/govt-increases-allowance-of-corps.html?m=1
Re: Govt Increases Allowance Of Corps Members by Tolexander: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
The Governor of Cross River State, Prof. Ben Ayade, has increased the allowance of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members serving in the state from N3, 100 to N5, 000.
SMH.
Well some states aren't paying a dime.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Corper That Is Currently Serving In Jos, Plateau State / A Successful Method You Can Use To Save About 70% Of Your Allowance / Nysc Feb-09 Grad Date. Does Anyone Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.