Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ (42181 Views)

His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home / My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by ijustdey: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
By Jeremiah Oke,

A mother of two, Dasola Akinkule, will know on September 6, 2018 whether her prayer to end her eight-year-old marriage to her husband, Tunde Akinkule, will be granted by the Oja-Oba Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Dasola had told the court that Akinkunle hadn’t shown worthy qualities to be her husband as he was “a pathological liar, wicked, useless and careless about the well-being of the family.”

She said she was once compelled to invite the police to arrest him when he allegedly inflicted serious injuries on her with a stick.

The petitioner said when her husband impregnated her, he took her to his family house to stay with his family rather than secure an apartment for both of them.

When Akinkunle eventually rented a room apartment for them, she added, he brought in his younger brother whom she accused of always insisting on sharing the bed with her whenever she wanted to sleep. She frowned, “How could I sleep beside a mature man who is not my husband?”

Dasola told the court that her frustration reached the peak one day when she returned from work to discover her husband had removed all her belongings from their home.

She asked the court to dissolve the marriage and grant her custody of their two children.

But Akinkunle, a driver who lives in the Ojoo area of Ibadan, said his wife was not being sincere with her allegations against him in the court.

He said his wife was a nurse when he met her but, when she could not practise, he advised her to learn how to operate the computer and invested in the business for her.

The petitioner told the court that it was true that his wife was staying with his mother when she had her first pregnancy because he was then working in northern Nigeria.

The respondent, who presented receipts of computer scanners, generators and other business equipment, accused Dasola’s mother of being the problem he had with his wife, describing her as an “intruder” in the marriage.

The president of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade, requested for more evidence to prove the real owner of the computer business and demanded to see the two children in court on the next adjournment.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/-my-brother-in-law-wants-to-share-bed-with-me-265441.html

1 Like

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
God punish poverty!

18 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by pocohantas(f): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na poverty cause all this one, I say na poverty (4x) grin

Abeg, papa bomboy, mama bomboy, make una no let poverty ruin una life.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
... and it took her 8 damn years for her to realize that this man was NO GOOD?!

7 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Fierce11: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Younger ladies will never read this and learn.. She got pregnant and expected him to rent an apartment for the both of them abi? Why did she not use her own money and rent an apartment? Was she the type of ladies we find around these days? Those ones that would patiently wait for a dumb man to impregnate them so that they'll tie him down abi? She is the cause of her misfortune.. Irresponsibility was tattooed on his forehead but it took her 8yrs to see it. 8 fuckn years o!
She better pray and this slay queens should better learn.. It is better to be financially ready than wait for this 'our present men' to take up that responsibility solely.. Biko pray o .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by salbis(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
This kind news dey weak person die, problems left, right, and center. Too bad!!!! embarassed
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Elukapendragon(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Like if u scroll down fast like me undecided

6 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by HardMirror(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
So? grin grin grin
This is the real FUJI house of Commotion!

Hope the judge grants her prayer to the court.

That husband is a goat.

One room apartment and you still brought your hot blooded younger brother to the house.

Make una kuku dey do threeesome nah. Smh

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by 900warriorz: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
gbenshing transmission grin
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by blackboy2star(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
ORISIRISI IN THIS ZOO CALLED COUNTRY...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ok
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by zicoraads: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
God punish poverty!
Hello there. Was thinking I hadn't seen you around for awhile. Hope you are fine ma'am?
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by congorasta: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
so?

why are telling us. handle your business
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by bobokeshington: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by fk001(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Never beat your wife no matter what.

Respect her

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by okerekeikpo: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
So we should do what exactly?

1 Like

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by bobokeshington: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Elukapendragon:
Like if u scroll down fast like me undecided

smh
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Trexnemesis(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Which kin yeye story be this? The conclusion no jive with the narrative at the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Waffarianman(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Too bad
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by loverboys: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abject poverty
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Jasongreenberge: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Very sad. But why now Me I wonder o!!! This one bad o!!! What will the children say in the next court hearing Who will they support? Who will we finally blame Who will take custody of the kids
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
fk001:
Never beat your wife no matter what.... unless she loses her mind and disrespect you by raising her hand to violate you.

Respect her and demand/expect just as much respect from her

FIXED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by mybestlove(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
I couldn't find enough reason to go to court in the first place. What is lacking here is understanding and the spirit of sacrifice which is paramount in building a healthy relationship.

People no longer attach value to marriage and family. A family that's blessed with two children should be happy and let the betterment of those kids drive their intentions. Poverty isn't a reason to break a marriage, a poor man today could be rich tomorrow.

Madam, keep your marriage;encourage and support your husband.
Oga, remember your family is your responsibility so work hard/harder and be able to provide for your family.
So far there's life, there's hope.

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by exporters101: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
When you think you've seen it all grin
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by moscobabs(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Poverty is real
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Ozbeecouture(f): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Are you a lady? Do you reside in Akure? Looking for a reputable fashion designer?

Ozbee couture is now in Akure. Your elegance is our pride. You choose your style and we replicate it for you.

Contact us for your tops,bags and shoes too.

Check my signature or call 08130633220
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
No way!
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Buharimustgo: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:
Na poverty cause all this one, I say na poverty (4x) grin

Abeg, papa bomboy, mama bomboy, make una no let poverty ruin una life.

Look at it very well, he is one of Buhari's supporters
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by emmie14: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sacrilege

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.