Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! (4180 Views)

Esport In Nigeria ( Big Money To Make ) / Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa / Gamfari: The Biggest eSport Platform In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by Marvfash: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello Online game Lovers!!!
Are you a Core gamer? When I say core, I mean are you the kind of person that would't mind being called a professional gamer? If yes, then this is for you.
A new platform will open soon for competitive online games in Nigeria.
This platform is about game like PUBG, PES, Modern Combat etc.The development will start will a website that will carter for core gamers.
This platform will be the first of it's kind in Nigeria, and it will feature weekly events, monthly VIP events, tournaments, league, leaderboards, rewards, live streaming of ongoing tournaments and events. and even live events if enough funding comes in. It's about time we also have Profession Gamers in Nigeria!! Who says gaming isn't a talent.

The plan on ground is to start with purely mobile gaming, because there are more people that has access to mobile gaming than PC and consoles. Then if the model for the mobile platform works, we can easily shift it to consoles and PCs.

But before the commencement which is slated for September 27, 2018, we want all your contribution about how to make the platform an interesting and successful one. Below are the suggestions we would like to have from you guys;

1. Suggest mobile games that can be played competitively online. (moderators will review the games and select the top 3)
2. What features will you like to be added to the platform?
3. Give general suggestions about the idea as a whole.
Please note that all suggestions will be taken into consideration as much as possible. Thanks.

Below is the progress made on the website with the official badge on it

Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by Controller360: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice one!!!
Who says gaming is no talent?

1 Like

Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by Marvfash: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
We're looking to make gaming rewardable in Nigeria, just like it is in Europe and Asia

1 Like

Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by actionaid: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
A Nigerian whatsapp gaming group that pays you to race in GTsports on ps4 , send ur whatsapp number to 0 813 924 8935 to join
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by Lionbite(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Add bullet force to the games
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by Thegamingorca(m): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Gsm gaming
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by Marvfash: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
We've made research on bullet force, but we discovered some people have a way of using mods and cheating which makes the game unfair for others. But if we find a way to counter that, we'll definitely add it
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by SabineSSS: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Esport is very interesting to me. I love to watch DotA and Starcraft competitions. I would really like our team to take the first place in the World Championship.
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
As much as I think its a good one, I should point out that if this is to be a success, I mean if this is to become a THING there would have to be some consistency.

I dont think Nigerian gamers understand what it means to be a Pro Gamer. We have several people who have attempted creating platforms as this but end up not being fully committed. Before you know they get sucked up into life and the platform becomes dead in the water.

Gaming is big business.......if you dont look at it from the business angle with actual intents on making real life profits, sorry this is pure bullshit.

There are hurdles to scale.......big huge hurdles........there are no publishers with game specific servers in the region. No one wants to come to Africa

So you really need to eek this out big time. Its a hussle not a fun thing.

Check out Anubis Gaming from Egypt. Those guys are planning big things and that is the same thing we should be forcusin on.

Go big......big enough to make a splash that publishers would see and notice.

Ill be willing to get in on this if there really is a solid plan on ground.
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by mrMeen(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have been thinking of something like this for a long time why not instead of an online platform lets have a competition between gaming centres in a big city like lagos each gaming centre will have an internallized competition which will produce it own champion after that the champions will battle with other champions and the winner takes it all.
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by typicalgamer(m): 1:32am On Nov 15, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:
As much as I think its a good one, I should point out that if this is to be a success, I mean if this is to become a THING there would have to be some consistency.

I dont think Nigerian gamers understand what it means to be a Pro Gamer. We have several people who have attempted creating platforms as this but end up not being fully committed. Before you know they get sucked up into life and the platform becomes dead in the water.

Gaming is big business.......if you dont look at it from the business angle with actual intents on making real life profits, sorry this is pure bullshit.

There are hurdles to scale.......big huge hurdles........there are no publishers with game specific servers in the region. No one wants to come to Africa

Check out Anubis Gaming from Egypt. Those guys are planning big things and that is the same thing we should be forcusin on.

you sir sure is dumb don't you know anything about gaming
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by Simplecity(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

SMH....people like this stop other from achieving great things angry
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by Simplecity(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Marvfash:
Are you a Core gamer? When I say core, I mean are you the kind of person that would't mind being called a professional gamer? If yes, then this is for you.
This platform is about game like PUBG, PES, Modern Combat etc.The development will start will a website that will carter for core gamers.
This platform will be the first of it's kind in Nigeria, and it will feature weekly events, monthly VIP events, tournaments, league, leaderboards, rewards, live streaming of ongoing tournaments and events. and even live events if enough funding comes in. It's about time we also have Profession Gamers in Nigeria!! Who says gaming isn't a talent.

The plan on ground is to start with purely mobile gaming, because there are more people that has access to mobile gaming than PC and consoles. Then if the model for the mobile platform works, we can easily shift it to consoles and PCs.

But before the commencement which is slated for September 27, 2018, we want all your contribution about how to make the platform an interesting and successful one. Below are the suggestions we would like to have from you guys;

1. Suggest mobile games that can be played competitively online. (moderators will review the games and select the top 3)
Please note that all suggestions will be taken into consideration as much as possible. Thanks.

please whats the website address and can you add pubg moblie??
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Simplecity:
SMH....people like this stop other from achieving great things angry

People like you end up hitting a brick wall because you see advice a nay saying.

Please tell me one thing I said that amounts to a stumbling block.
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

People like you end up hitting a brick wall because you see advice a nay saying.

Please tell me one thing I said that amounts to a stumbling block.

Don't mind the donkey,he thinks it's mouth to host a huge event that will get the outside community interested ,many have tried to kick start this passion but they are nowhere to be found now ,bro I get what you saying jare.
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
typicalgamer:

you sir sure is dumb don't you know anything about gaming

You sir are an imbe.cile.

If you knew the first things about commercial gaming, you would know its not a joke

Wait I dont understand........is it that people have suddenly become retar.ded that they have a hard time articulating advice.

I mean I just laid it down the way it is.......and where focus should be on and suddenly a bunch of retar.ds are seeing it as nay saying.........No wonder the others who have tried in the past have all disappeared.
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by typicalgamer(m): 3:09am On Nov 21, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

You sir are an imbe.cile.

If you knew the first things about commercial gaming, you would know its not a joke

Wait I dont understand........is it that people have suddenly become retar.ded that they have a hard time articulating advice.

I mean I just laid it down the way it is.......and where focus should be on and suddenly a bunch of retar.ds are seeing it as nay saying.........No wonder the others who have tried in the past have all disappeared.

all your advice are for morons

it's only depends on cash that you are willing to spend on it nothing else
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by HARDEYborndis: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello Marvfash, we are interested in this idea of yours. Should you be willing to discuss further, please send a mail to this email address moshood.a@transsion.com
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by HARDEYborndis: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Marvfash:

Kindly send a mail to moshood.a@transsion.com as we are into something similar. Let us know if we can find a common ground and work towards building a vibrant e-sport community in Nigeria
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by HARDEYborndis: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Marvfash:

Kindly send a mail to moshood.a@transsion.com as we are into something similar. Let us know if we can find a common ground and work towards building a vibrant e-sport community in Nigeria
Re: The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! by WAGE14: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2022
FREE CALL OF DUTY TOURNAMENT

Penny Tree Steady blessing boys

600 000 up for grabs

✍� Register with a team here

https://88gc./tournament/pennytree-road-to-honour

� Join the telegram for directions or if you need a teammate

https:///+gJOv5EpQkGswNjhk

� And you can check out past events - you know how we do…

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1JQ8CJ0N0pUkLSRfi_fl4g

Cheers �

GGs

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD.[PC Multi] Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 – RELOADED + Language Packs / Winning Eleven 2012 (no Cache) Android Apk Download / Best Dream League Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.