Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) (37887 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
chiswaggs:
SEED SOWING.

This comment is on seed sowing in general.

1. Pastors should be interested in being a blessing to their members.
2. Some people who call themselves pastors are not.

3. Seed sowing is biblical.
4. Some true pastors erroneously push it to the extreme.

Daddy Freeze has interests that he is yet to disclose. He started with tithing and moved to saying that having sex before marriage is not a sin. We are still waiting for him to reveal his true motives.

5. When Jesus saw a widow give her last, He commended her.

Most likely Freeze would have reacted. Leave every man to his convictions. Its not the best to talk too much.
Jesus did not ask, she gave willingly and Jesus didn't live an extravagant live. Whichever way you want to put it, that pastor seem to be wrong with his approach and his intentions seem criminal.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hahahahahaja
I laugh seriously honestly
Now am not surprised at all at what christianity has turned into
Pastors keep lying to the gullible members and yet they have no brain to decipher their lies and scams
Who dey talk say CAN no talk anything now?is CAN not also feeding you people with lies that they want to islamise Nigeria,even though you have a pastor as a vice president and yet you people believe CAN like foolish people.

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING OOO
U people will continue to wallow in ur stupidity and will forever be scammed by your pastors like remote controlled zombies
Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by Bianda24: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
philsbaba:
I would be back to comment. Let me think first

My bible says you should give with a cheerful heart not under compulsion. So if you don't feel like giving, if the pastor like make him preach from now till next year. I no go give am 1naira. If you give today and you're regretting, you have no reward from God

I don't see anything bad in giving, provided it is not out of compilsion. Pastor Biodun actually mentioned it in the video that the giving should not be done out of compulsion.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
TheKingMurphy:
People amaze me. If AY collects that amount for 'table for 10' skuki and his dead career will pay it.
If u dont like giving in the house of God, dont give. NOBODY FORCE YOU
is the pastor a comedian or is ay collecting such money from students?

Are you well like this?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by Rowj: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
exporters101:
Na Pastor matter freeze go follow till he enter hell fire
why una no get sense like this, you suppose to talk about that pastor that want to dupe student or daddy freeze? mumu like you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by Rowj: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Brian wash
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by rufonye: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2018
The christian life is that of faith...... we believe that the Bible we don't know how or where it was written but by faith.. the same bible teaches us that without faith it is impossible to please who we believe is God. we believe that when we give all, we receive abundantly... Our father Abraham was ready to give the only son he waited to have for over 75 years. what we do as christians will always look foolish and weird to those that are not... but we do it by faith and we reap the blessings... I will sow 1 million by my faith....

If you are not a true christian you will never understand.....
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by itsmeurLady(f): 12:59am On Aug 14, 2018
Jesus did not ask anyone to sow money? Please give me land, I want to faint....do these people even read the bible? I am trying to understand

Jesus told people to bring all they had, where everyone was dropping out. Of Their excesses , but a widow came and dropped all that she had. Jesus recognized her for that. If it was in 2018, daddy freeze will carry it, now that's Jesus ooo

Another instance again, when Mary broke her alabaster box on the feet of Jesus, if it was 2018, daddy freeze and Nairalanders will call it foolishness

Then, in the case of two loaves of bread and two fishes, daddy freeze and NLanders wil say Na small pikin bread Jesus wan use take do miracle?

There are many others, u ppl shld not be talking out of ignorance, it's shameful!!!
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by moshino(m): 2:57am On Aug 14, 2018
queenbetsy:
Heaven knows I don't answer those pastors that want me to go into prostitution in order to feed their families undecided

Is prostitution the only way you know to make money?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by thunderbabs: 4:12am On Aug 14, 2018
So, the ones who cant sow so much wont get a big break in life, is that what these pastors re saying? shocked

I nid to know whr dangote, jeff bezos, zuckerbrrg, donald trump, and all the chinese billionairrs, otedola, Adenuga, etc sowed b4 they turned rich.

Even all the Arab billionaires, whr dey sow put?

B4 u say jack on dz sowin tin, they will tell u u dt xstand d mystery bhind it... What mystery?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by eterisan(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2018
So students should sow 500k and reap how much... Is the church now MMM?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2018
jeeqaa7:
Religion is a burden
But it puts people in checks.My thought though.Eg,if you are a believer and you see where it is written that Adultery or some certain evils are bad,it sticks to your memory not to deviate always.That's what it does but to only real Christians and not Church goers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by HotMario: 6:36am On Aug 14, 2018
biafranqueen:

Which verse?
You didn't watch the video?
Fatoyinbo's version

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by flames01: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2018
exporters101:
Na Pastor matter freeze go follow till he enter hell fire

You may be surprised that you and your pastor will be used as wood in hell fire, while freeze will enter heaven.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by flames01: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2018
chiswaggs:
SEED SOWING.

This comment is on seed sowing in general.

1. Pastors should be interested in being a blessing to their members.
2. Some people who call themselves pastors are not.

3. Seed sowing is biblical.
4. Some true pastors erroneously push it to the extreme.

Daddy Freeze has interests that he is yet to disclose. He started with tithing and moved to saying that having sex before marriage is not a sin. We are still waiting for him to reveal his true motives.

5. When Jesus saw a widow give her last, He commended her.

Most likely Freeze would have reacted. Leave every man to his convictions. Its not the best to talk too much.

After commending the woman, did Jesus promise her huge earthly blessings

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by queenbetsy(f): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2018
moshino:

Is prostitution the only way you know to make money?
not just money. #500k
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by LastDays777: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2018
lekanation:
look, having sex before marriage is not anywhere a sin. it might be a sin in the olden days but nowadays, don't have sex before marriage at your own peril!! I touched the boobs of my 4years girlfriend and I realized that my grandma's boobs is far more better than hers!! so as I was tempted to have sex with the alleged girl who has been lying that she was a virgin for the past 4years then I came to realize that her pussy is wider and deeper than Atlantic Ocean..

I just hope you are joking. Because you think it's okay does not change the fact that fornication is still fornication. This is how 'homosexual' became a normal thing in America.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by LastDays777: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Jesus told people to bring all they had, where everyone was dropping out. Of Their excesses , but a widow came and dropped all that she had. Jesus recognized her for that. If it was in 2018, daddy freeze will carry it, now that's Jesus ooo

Did you also notice that they were not asked to give a particular amount?

Did Jesus also promised them something in return?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by moshino(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
queenbetsy:
not just money. #500k

There are better, and easier ways to make #500k and more.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by femmyapson(m): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Gossipninja:
OAP/Leader of the Free the Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze, shared a video of Abuja-based clergyman, Biodun Fatoyinbo, asking students to sow seeds of N500k.

The video got a lot of reactions from many Nigerian celebrities, most of them shocked that he could ask students who are not working to sow that much as seed. One half of the singing duo, skuki, Peeshaun, alerted the EFCC over the video.

https://zenithnaija.com/daddy-freeze-posted-video-of-pastor-fatoyinbo-asking-students-to-sow-seed-of-500k-celebs-reacted/

Watch video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmaqNPeAJIg/

https://tegablaq.com/photo-contest/
Pls house I really need your vote as IFYTEX������plsss
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lyrics: Shuffering and Shmiling (Fela Kuti and Afrika 70)

Suffer suffer suffer suffer
Suffer for World
Na your fault be that
Me I say na your fault be that
Suffer suffer for World

Enjoy for Heaven
CHORUS: Amen
Christians go dey yab*
“ In Spiritum Heavinus”
Moslems go dey call
“Allah wa Akbar”

Open your eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki*
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun*

Archbishop dey enjoy (with chorus)
Pope self dey enjoy (with chorus)
Imam self dey enjoy (with chorus)
My brother wetin* you say? (with chorus)
My brother wetin you say? (with chorus)

My sister wetin you go hear?
My sister wetin you go hear?
Archbishop dey for London
Pope dey for Rome
My people – them go dey follow Bishop
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go carry all the money
Them go juba* Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam
Them go start to yab themselves

Every day – for house
Every day – for road
Every day – for bus
Every day – for work
My people my people my people
Every day my people inside bus
CHORUS: Suffering and smiling
Forty-nine sitting forty-nine standing
Them go pack themselves in like sardine
Them dey faint, them dey wake like cock
Them go reach house water no dey
Them go reach bed power no dey
Them go reach road go-slow go come
Them go reach road police go slap
Them go reach road army go whip
Them go look pocket money no dey
Every day na the same thing

Suffer suffer for World
Enjoy for Heaven
Christians go dey jab
“ In Spiritum Heavinus”
Moslems go dey call
“Allah wa Akbar”

How many many you go make
CHORUS: Many many
Suffer suffer for world
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by Jaynom(m): 3:44am On Aug 16, 2018
LastDays777:

Did you also notice that they were not asked to give a particular amount?

Did Jesus also promised them something in return?
Please read your Bible again. Jesus was in the congregation. Jesus was not the one that asked for offering please o! He was an observer. And please read the next 2verses after she gave her offering
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by LastDays777: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Jaynom:

Please read your Bible again. Jesus was in the congregation. Jesus was not the one that asked for offering please o! He was an observer. And please read the next 2verses after she gave her offering

Good. This should be directed to the person I 'quoted'
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) by Jaynom(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Jesus did not ask anyone to sow money? Please give me land, I want to faint....do these people even read the bible? I am trying to understand

Another instance again, when Mary broke her alabaster box on the feet of Jesus, if it was 2018, daddy freeze and Nairalanders will call it foolishness

Then, in the case of two loaves of bread and two fishes, daddy freeze and NLanders wil say Na small pikin bread Jesus wan use take do miracle?

There are many others, u ppl shld not be talking out of ignorance, it's shameful!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.