Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Former White House Employee Release Taped Call With President Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former White House Employee Release Taped Call With President Trump (253 Views)

Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former White House Employee Release Taped Call With President Trump by iwithnessnews: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
According to CNN United States President Donald Trump appeared to be unaware that Omarosa Manigault Newman a former staff was fired by White House chief of staff John Kelly, according to an audio recording of a phone conversation aired on NBC's "Today" Monday morning.

Here is the Conversation

"Omarosa, what's going on? I just saw in the news you're thinking about leaving. What happened?" Trump is heard asking.

Manigault Newman, who was fired from her White House job last December replied, saying,

"General Kelly - General Kelly came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave."

"No. Nobody even told me about it," the President replied in his twitter handle by saying......

follow link for details.... http://www.iwithnessnews.com/2018/08/13/no-nobody-even-told-me-about-it-the-president-replied/

"You know, they run a big operation but I didn't know it. I didn't know that. Damn it, I don't love you leaving at all."

NBC News aired the new audio but cautioned that the organization does not know what was said before or after the segment provided.

Trump responded Monday morning on Twitter, saying

(1) (Reply)

Jonas Savimbi's Residence / Top 5 Achievements Kofi Annan You Should Know / Sectarian Conflict In The Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.