Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,701 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Edge Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edge Africa (1078 Views)

Pls Who Have Idea About EDGE AFRICA? I Have Interview With Them. / Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development / JSK Recruitment Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edge Africa by snowden9(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please does anyone have any genuine info about edge africa. Got an invite to an interview tomorrow and it's clashing with a second stage school interview i have tomorrow. Heard the edge africa is kinda like a gnld stuff. Wanna be sure. Please someone help me out.
Re: Edge Africa by prettysassygirl(f): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Better be sure before going there o,life ain't got any duplicate
Re: Edge Africa by snowden9(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
prettysassygirl:
Better be sure before going there o,life ain't got any duplicate
That's why I'm using this platform to ask.
Re: Edge Africa by yvonnechaka(f): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please don't bother yourself going for it...
Re: Edge Africa by jacobnel(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
They're Scam.Don't waste your transport ooh.

quote author=snowden9 post=70249352]Please does anyone have any genuine info about edge africa. Got an invite to an interview tomorrow and it's clashing with a second stage school interview i have tomorrow. Heard the edge africa is kinda like a gnld stuff. Wanna be sure. Please someone help me out. [/quote]
Re: Edge Africa by snowden9(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
jacobnel:

They're Scam.Don't waste your transport ooh.

quote author=snowden9 post=70249352]Please does anyone have any genuine info about edge africa. Got an invite to an interview tomorrow and it's clashing with a second stage school interview i have tomorrow. Heard the edge africa is kinda like a gnld stuff. Wanna be sure. Please someone help me out.
Bro, are you really certain? Have you had an encounter with them before? Please share the experience with me.
Re: Edge Africa by snowden9(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
yvonnechaka:
Please don't bother yourself going for it...
Got an invite with them before?
Re: Edge Africa by yvonnechaka(f): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=snowden9 post=70252765]
Got an invite with them before? [/qiuote]

YES.. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME
Re: Edge Africa by snowden9(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=yvonnechaka post=70282612][/quote]
Didn't go again. Went to the school.
Re: Edge Africa by OwlaRowl: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
snowden9:

Didn't go again. Went to the school.

Hello Snwoden9, was the invite for a Graduate Entrepreneurial Brand influencer position with Edge Africa in Rivers state?
Re: Edge Africa by snowden9(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
OwlaRowl:

Hello Snwoden9, was the invite for a Graduate Entrepreneurial Brand influenced position in Rivers state?
Yeah. Were you offered an interview invite as well?
Re: Edge Africa by OwlaRowl: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
snowden9:

Yeah. Were you offered an interview invite as well?
Nope, but I applied for the position as well.

I alternatively had an invite for another Sales consultancy Job with V.I.P express Tourism Port Harcourt, within G.R.A phase 2, did a lot of online finding about the company.
I saw some negative review and majorly fraud related cases online, although I couldn't gather much. I decided to go for the interview, though with my eyes peeled n senses alert, plus a very biased conviction.

I was marvelled to see they had quite a nice office n even some classy looking staff, a mix of gents n ladies. I even saw some guys on custom T-shirts of the company signing on a register within the premises.
The interview was a smooth hassle free one, at least I saw more than I expected.

My Conclusion : Even if they're into any fraud related activity, they'd have to be professionals about it, coz I even saw some clients including a Lady n her Lil kids that came to book for their tours.

All this story Shaa, just try gathering enough info about a firm n possibly visit the interview venue to see what they have to offer. some of these online reviews are from past experiences n I feel some companies would've made improvements by now.

Ps: I stand to be cautioned though, Na still Naija we dey, anything is possible. I saw this advert around the area, just in case anyone finds interest in applying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Assessment Invite / Panic As Hope Of December Alert For 2016 Npower Volunteers Dashed / Should I Continue With The Teaching Job Or Take The Van Sales Rep Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.