Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) (1679 Views)

Hall Designed For Office On 600sqmt Freedom Way Lekki Lagos 5m, 5yrs / See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) / *fairmont Estate Scheme2, Sangotedo@#12.8m Deposit N640k, Installment Up To 5yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Aliamudulilahi! Aliamudulilahi!! Aliamudulilahi!!Robilialami Today make it Extactly 5yrs I registered my acct(Money121) on Number 1 Forum in Africa and today will surely be a memorable days in this my Roofing business becos my company Just supplied 2,205sqm to Accra Ghana and that will be our largest order outside the country!! So why I will not thank Almighty Allah and for all my client's worldword thanks for the Trust!! And have vow not to let u down!! Becos Customer's Satisfaction is our Watch Word!!
And for Seun Osewa the owner of nairaland I will forever greatful Only God can Reward u.

lalasticlala, Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by Thebwoy: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by LuciferKristi: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Yes, your company supplied it but as a motorboy, your salary remains the same.

N18,765.50

Pray your boss gives you a tip.

1 Like

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:

N18,765.50

Wetin this one dey talk undecided undecided na by force make u comment Haabaa

5 Likes

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Jah bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by happney65: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
My Oga money121..Thank you for supplying and installing my Gerald roofing sheet....It was worth it every step of the way...Am happy to be one of ur customers..

Twale for the Boss!!!

1 Like

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:

N18,765.50

That was uncalled for.. seriously
Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
happney65:
My Oga money121..Thank you for supplying and installing my Gerald roofing sheet....It was worth it every step of the way...Am happy to be one of ur customers..

Twale for the Boss!!!
Uwl oga mi sir..
Thanks for ur patronage
Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Some Testimonies and Recommendation from my client's

Enjoy!!

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
More

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
More review

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2018
More Recommendation

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2018
More!

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Check this out

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
When you are Legit and Truthworthy Ur Customer's Recommend you.. Reason why Imranroofing Sys. Motto is Customer's satisfaction is Our watch Word!
What are you Still waiting for? Are you done with your wood Work and Need Quality Roofing sheet (Stone coated & Aluminium) We also deal on Water Collector's Call/Whatsapp 08085310359(24/7 Online)

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
For All Hustler just continue doing what u know how to do one day God will pick your call!! As an Importer of Quality Roofing sheet I woke up one day to search for this keyword "Where in Nigeria can I buy original roofing sheet" gbam my thread on nairaland pop up below I found this site https://nigerianprice.com
The owner of the blog post about building materials and most client's drop comments.. they need contact of dealer here in Nigeria.. something just come my mind I drop my contact in the comments box hoping the owner of the blog will approved it..
Not quite long I received call from the owner of this site.. we talk to some length and he promise to edit that post and put my contact "For Free" he didn't charge me penny am so happy!
After he edit it and post this about me.. am seeing the Results!!
You can read this full post here >> https://nigerianprice.com/types-of-roofing-sheets-in-nigeria-their-prices/

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Imranroofing Sys. Already shutDown Benin and Environ
Read another Reviews from Happy Client From Benin
Are you in Abroad and Need Reliable Roofing company that can Roof your building in Benin and Environ Kindly Call/Whatsapp 08085310359 The company is here in Lagos but we have already Roofed lot of buildings in Benin!!

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by Omotaday(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:

N18,765.50

Your mouth will not kill you, check his latest thread, he just built a mansion, he owns the company. You better go and hustle.

I hope you have learnt your lesson, never look down on anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:

N18,765.50

This idiot thinks everyone is as useless in this life as him....
You think you are doing anybody abi?
Kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: Today Make It 5yrs I Join Nairaland And This Happen Today( See Photos) by money121(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Awka Millennium City (AMC) - Pride Of The East!. / The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan / Room Self Contain For Rent In ABEOKUTA- All gone - Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.