Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) (35785 Views)

Doks Art: Donald Trump Recognizes Nigerian Artist Who Drew Him / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) by anambraamaka: 5:58am On Aug 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) by Kaycee7(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Funny how most of these folks that claim to shun western culture and scream "appreciate our own" will still turn around and bash those that come up with unique ideas.
Laetitia is definitely a unique-minded person. The moment I saw the title, I just had to see what a hair sculpture would look like. Just love the unusual concept and how she adapts it to send a message.

1 Like

Re: Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=Krafty006 post=70253670]creativity, I create nice shoes...................quality handmade shoes, sandals and slippers 081-816-636-16[/

start wearing dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS / I Am "Herbay Grafix", And I Love To Design! Check Out My Designs / #xselfiechallenge; See Beautiful Selfies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.